• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Owl House RP Interest Check

Geozaki

Baby Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I have had a hankering for an Owl House RP for some time, and so I thought I would finally just give in and make an interest check to see if anyone else would be interested in one. I have a few vague ideas for plots and settings but have decided not to fully flesh any of them out yet as I have recently come up with quite a few ideas that no one seemed interested in and spent hours crafting interest checks just for no one to ever reply, so I thought that I would do a completely basic interest check to just see if anyone was interested in an Owl House themed Roleplay.

As a result of not yet having picked or attempted to fully develop anything specific, I am very open to any suggestions or ideas people have. I am happy going with an RP closely tied to the canon using canon characters, one that is exclusively OCs or something in between, so if you do have any preferences then please do feel free to state them. Also, I am very happy with any sort of group size. If we get a lot of people, amazing! If we get a small group, also amazing, and if only 1 person is interested then I am also very happy with a 1x1 if that is something they would be up for.

I would like to reserve Luz as a character should we end up deciding on a more canon character-themed RP and it's one where she would be included. I'm usually not much of a main character person but Luz really resonated with me for so many reasons that I won't bore you with here lol.

Anyway, apologies for possibly the messiest explanation for an interest check you've probably ever read. If you have any questions or anything you would like to say or suggest absolutely feel free to let me know! And should there be some interest I will happily get to work on a more detailed interest check. My plan is that when I know how much interest there is, I will put together a more detailed and comprehensive interest check and post that so we can see if anyone else wants to join in while the actual thread is being set up.

Thanks for reading my poor excuse for typing in English and I look forward to hopefully RPing with you very soon!

I'm also interested!! I've been hyperfixating on the Owl House for a while now, and would love to do a roleplay of it. ^^ It'd be nice if canons were available to play (I really love to write Hunter in particular), but I'd be fine with OCs too!

I'm also interested!! I've been hyperfixating on the Owl House for a while now, and would love to do a roleplay of it. ^^ It'd be nice if canons were available to play (I really love to write Hunter in particular), but I'd be fine with OCs too!
Yay! Owl House Hypefixation Gang! :D
It would be awesome to have you on board!

If you end up doing an rp that involves OCs I'd be interested.
I'm interested :)

Just a quick update, I do have an idea for a plot, I am just fleshing it out a little in my private workshop and aim to have it good to go in maybe a few days. The idea is for it to be an AU to allow OCs, canon characters and for people to play canon characters who are drastically different from their actual canon counterparts if they want to.

I will try my best to get it done as soon as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back