• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

AstroNeko54

.:✧ Nekoverse ✧:.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Welcome to the Nekoverse! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This is a private thread, but if you're intrigued and would like a game of your own, then check out
this post to see what everything is about!
OoC Discussion Thread: [Nekoverse Player Chat + OOC]

<LEXI HALLORAN>
Lives: 3
HP: 100
----------------------------------
(12) Pockets: Cellphone
Money: $20.00
Cookies: 0
???: 0/50
???:
ARMOR:
(9) WEAPONS: Mysterious Scythe
(5) MISCELLANEOUS:
PHONE CONTACTS:

[NONE]

Name - Lexi Halloran
Age - 21
Height - 6'2"
Birthday - 16/05
Gender- Female
Description - Lexi is a tall woman standing in at 6'2", she has grassy green eyes and computer screen black hair that goes down to her knees lengthwise and usually keeps it in a ponytail so it's shorter and doesn't cause her to get stopped when moving about. She usually wears short shorts and a tank top so she can parkour anytime she feels like it and wears simple running shoes as well. She has a near constant smirk on her face like she's confident about anything and everything she does, due to her heritage she's a bit on the paler side of things
Fears - Afraid of being alone, afraid of failure, cats, The Sea
Strengths - Lockpicking, Puzzle solver, Coffee Making, Parkour
Romanceable: Yes, preferably other girls
What would your dream house be? - A massive castle that looks terrifying yet beautiful in the middle of an island country I own and rule over
Favorite plant/flower? - Wattle
Additional Info - She has a passion for actual video games and likes to draw

Last edited:
*Thousands of colors swirl around you as your foot hits something solid. An invisible force ever so gently pushes you out of a multicolored portal and into the light of day, purple and gold particles sparking around the edges of the vortex... It seems you're in what looks like a small forest of slim pine trees, most of the branches seeming to be bare, with leaves and ferns coating the ground. The sun filters through the scattered branches, giving the forest a soft orange glow, while birds chirp around you as if to joyously welcome you into this new and unfamiliar world. *

*As Lexi is pushed out of the portal, she nearly trips over a small rock, only managing to keep her balance by swinging her arms around*
Lexi: phew that was a close one, now then....where am i
*she mumbled to herself quietly as she looked around the forest she found herself in was really beautiful the calming bird songs and light orange glow filled Lexi with a bit of calmness as she started to walk around trying to find any signs of actual people nearby*

*As you almost trip, the sun catches something shiny in the treetops, glinting and sparkling high above you.*

*The forest floor is littered with pine needles, mulch and decaying leaves, like any forest would be. Tiny ferns are peeking up from the bases of trees. A few birds fly overhead, enjoying their calm forest life. A faint noise is coming from up ahead in a clearing. Beyond the scattered trees of the forest is what looks like a road. From behind you, a gentle breeze blows and carries the salty smell of the ocean.*

*Lexi blinks rapidly as the sparkling object suddenly hits her eye before looking away from it*

Lexi: ow damn that hurt

*she shook her head and rubbed her eye before she walked over to the tree the object was in and started to try and climb up it to grab the object*

*The tree is decently tall, with bare branches and shreds of dead or dying leaves hanging pathetically from the branches. A thin black wire is wrapped around the tree, dug into the bark and leading inside the tree, coming out on top of a branch. It's hooked up to a decently sized silver camera, a little red light blinking as its lens is focused directly on you.*

Lexi:.....what the hell? why is thing here? Hmmm I wonder

*Lexi hums to herself as she starts looking over the camera, grabbing the wires and starts doing her best to follow the wires to find out where it leads*

Lexi: Now this is getting both more and more interesting and curious. Welp time to see where this wire leads

*You grab the wire - it's decently well made, resilient to most stress being put on it, but it does give a little. The wire leads through a small hole in a tree, coming back out and wrapping around the tree, all the way down to the ground. Though, as you're up in the tree, it's more and more apparent that every single tree around you has a shining silver camera nestled amongst the branches, most, if not all, focused on you with little red blinking lights. All of them are active.*

Lexi: So either I'm being observered, I have some stalkers or and this what I'm hoping for a, I'm now some form of entertainer. Anyway staying here probably won't do me any good

*She mumbled to herself as she looked around her, before hopping down from the tree and began running towards the east, not sure of what she'll find but it's probably better than doing nothing and just waiting around here*

*East leads through more trees and wires, a carpet of leaves and mulch. A road is barely visible beyond the trees, going in the same direction you are. Slight black wires cross across the ground where you run - I'd be careful, before you actually trip and hit the ground.*

*You run for a good while, crunching through the leaves until up ahead, beyond the trees, you can see a small line of palm trees with bunches of bananas hanging down from them. The trunks are decorated for Christmas, all wrapped up in lights! A little road sits beyond this, separating the palms from a small area full of apartment complexes. Amongst them, right in the middle, is a small building that from afar, looks like it could be a library. An "OPEN" sign flashes in the window, a little sidewalk leading right up to the doors, with warm lit windows shining above freshly mowed grass.*

*The salty breeze of the ocean still flows from the south, as well as the crashing of waves upon the shore.*

*As she looked at the road ahead she subconsciously slowed down a little bit so she didn't trip over the cords on the ground. Whether it was to avoid getting hurt or into trouble she wasn't too sure of. As she made her way across the road, she noticed it was winding up to a large building*

Lexi: hmm I wonder if this trying to tell me something about that large building, we'll never know

*She giggled at her own sarcasm as she walked up to the building and knocked on the door*

Lexi: Ahem excuse me is anybody here, I need some information on where I am

*The library, once again, is open. The lights give off a soft, welcoming glow from the inside, little posters tacked around with various phrases encouraging any passing children to read. Two swinging doors obstruct your path to enter the library, but from your place in the front lawn of the library, you can see the librarian sitting at her desk, scribbling away at paper and reading a book. Horn rimmed glasses sit upon her nose, a dark ponytail of strawberry pink hair flowing behind her. The library seems empty, besides her, as far as you can tell.*

*As you knock on the doors, this catches her attention. She gently marks her place in the book and closes it, a long trenchcoat swaying behind her as she hurries to the doors, gingerly opening one.*

???: Ah, I thought the doors were somehow locked... what was that you said, miss? Can I help you with something?

*Her British accent flows with her voice as she speaks quietly, calmly - you can almost hear her passion for reading in her voice.*

Lexi: ah yes hello I am Lexi O'Halleran, I am a little lost, I woke up in a clearing in the forest just west of here and I'm looking for some help.

*She was nervous but did her best to hide that fact*

Lexi: Also I do apologize for coming unannouced your sign just said you were open

*The librarian smiles gently, a delicate laugh following that.*

???: Oh no, it's quite alright dear, you're right - we're nearly always open here, it is a library after all - never to turn down one looking for a book.

*Her face slowly melts into one of sympathy, realizing you'd just mentioned your current problems.*

???: You said you were lost? Goodness- yes of course, you're more than welcome to come in if you like, and I can see about doing my best to help!

*The lady steps out of the way, holding the door open for you to enter if you so choose to.*

*Lexi smiles warmly back at her and slowly enters the library and as she entered she lowered her voice as is proper in the library*

Lexi: Thank you again madam. As I believe I said I am Lexi O'Halleran, a pleasure to meet you as well...I don't believe I've had the pleasure of hearing your name

???: Oh yes- I'm sorry dear. My name is Genevive- Genevive May, but if you like, you may call me Jemma. Many people find it slightly easier on the tongue.

*She laughs quietly, letting the doors close behind the two of you once you've entered.*

*Rows upon rows of shelves greet you upon entering, filled to bursting with books carefully categorized. A little table and some chair sits deeper in the library, as well as a small lamp in the middle of it. It's a small library, but it's most definitely packed full of books. A small desk sits at the front of the library, where the librarian must have been sitting before. It has a few papers and a single book on the desk, a lamp, and a little nameplate that says "Genevive May". The notable golden ring around her finger implies she would be a Mrs.*

Genevive: You said your last name was O'Halleran? Such a lovely last name, perhaps of Irish origins?

Lexi: wow what a beautiful name Mrs. Jemma and so sorry for knocking I'm guessing you were reading a nice good book.

*Lexi smiled sweetly as she mentally sighed upon seeing the ring. She starts looking around quietly upon the books*

Lexi: hmm? Oh yes I am of Irish descent, don't have the accent since I grew up in Australia, so Mrs. Jenna any suggestions on where a lost, big woman should start a looking for answers?

*The woman smiles warmly as you adress her as Mrs., though her loving smile has the smallest twinge of sadness. Her smile warms up as you talk about your last name a bit, happy to learn something about you.*

+10 Reputation

Jemma: Oh no, its quite alright. You very well could have let yourself in or tapped on the window, and I wouldn't have minded at all. As for suggestions? Hmm, well, we are in a library after all, so I suppose I could try to answer your questions for you, or a book may help. However, you said you're lost?

*She chuckles gently, adjusting her glasses a bit, the chains slightly swinging*

Jemma: Well, welcome to Shiro City, Miss Lexi! It's a lovely place here, and you're just on the outskirts of it all. The library is in an odd little place, but I don't mind it. Would you mind if I asked you where you came from, dear?

*Lexi smiles and pulls over a chair to Jenna's desk and sits down properly on it*

Lexi: Well Madam with your lovely voice I would absolutely love if you could tell me more.

*Lexi smiled as she listened to Jenna welcome to Shiro city however when she asked her about where she came from she couldn't help but blush and because of her pale skin it is really obvious*

Lexi:....i uh well madam I don't remember, I remember waking up in a clearing with cameras on me, but before that I can't for the life of me remember

*She smiles gently, carefully moving over to her desk and sitting in her own chair, smoothing her skirt as you talk.*

Jemma: Aah... you really are lost then, aren't you dear? That's such a shame...

*A soft sigh escapes her as she straightens up.*

Jemma: Well - that's quite alright though, we'll find a way to get you back home now, won't we? I suppose the first step is trying to remember. Have you no memories at all, Miss Lexi? It seems you at least remember where you grew up... Australia, was it?

*Lexi nods happily as she slowly moves over to the desk with her and stands opposite of where she was sitting*

Lexi: Ahem yes madam, Australia I'll be honest I don't know if this place is in my world but given the fact I don't recognize the name of Shiro City, I'm kinda expecting that I'm not in my original world anymore. Although once again that's just my guess

*Lexi blushed as she stopped, realizing that she may have been talking to long*

Jemma: Well, dear....

*She thinks a moment, a bit confused...*

Jemma: Mm.... perhaps that may be true... I can't say I know of any Australias around here. In fact, I've never even heard of the place. Though if you are in another world, you must be a lot more lost than I realized. This is Kioku Island, the capital of which is Shiro City. It's a large city, but not too large if you know your way around.

*She straightens her glasses a bit, the chains bouncing on either side of her face as she listens to you intently.*

Jemma: Do you remember anything at all about your life in... Australia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back