• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

AstroNeko54

.:✧ Nekoverse ✧:.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Welcome to the Nekoverse! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This is a private thread, but if you're intrigued and would like a game of your own, then check out
this post to see what everything is about!
OoC Discussion Thread: [Nekoverse Player Chat + OOC]

<SOUL>
Lives: 3
HP: 100
----------------------------------
(12) Pockets: Cellphone
Money: $20.00
Cookies: 0
???: 0/50
???:
ARMOR:
(10) WEAPONS:
(5) MISCELLANEOUS:
PHONE CONTACTS:
[NONE]

Name - Soul
Age - 21
Height - 6'3
Birthday - 04/22
Gender - M
Description- Shaggy black hair going down to shoulders, pale blue/grey eyes, pale complexion, slim but muscularly toned body. No scars or blemishes.
Fears - Death
Strengths - Stubborn, Analytical, Quick-Reactions
Romanceable: Yes
What would your dream house be? - A simple abode with plenty of room along the edges of civilization.
Favorite plant/flower? - Golden-rayed lily
Any additional Info - None

*Thousands of colors swirl around you as your foot hits something solid. An invisible force ever so gently pushes you out of a multicolored portal and into the light of day, purple and gold particles sparking around the edges of the vortex... It seems you're in what looks like a small forest of slim pine trees, most of the branches seeming to be bare, with leaves and ferns coating the ground. The sun filters through the scattered branches, giving the forest a soft orange glow, while birds chirp around you as if to joyously welcome you into this new and unfamiliar world.*

<The first thing I noticed as my senses came to me was the fact that my head was killing me. The next thing I noticed was that I was outside and propped against a tree, something I seldom did at all.>

'Realizing something wasn't right at all my eyes snapped open and I jumped up onto my feet, my head swiveling back and forth as I tried to figure out where I was.'

"What is going on?"

(Pardon the long time before a reply, I'm here and ready to play!)

* The forest floor is littered with pine needles and mulch and decaying leaves, like any forest would be. Tiny ferns are peeking up from the bases of trees. A few birds flying overhead cast shadows on the ground, enjoying their calm forest life while a faint noise is coming from up ahead in a clearing. Beyond the scattered trees of the forest is what looks like a road. Behind you, a gentle breeze blows, carrying the salty smell of the ocean, and two fallen trees form a sort of curved triangle shape, housing the vortex you just emerged from. However, it flickers out of existence and leaves an empty frame.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back