Opinion The most Annoying Kind Of People

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'moooooon, it's about Christian's being persecuted... in America. White, middle-class Christian Americans in America in a nearly all-white neighbourhood saying they're being persecuted and can't celebrate Christmas. 

If you would have said this instead of the whining lol. I'll add to my list.

What about intersex people then?

Hmm... I haven't done much research on intersex people, but I heard that, for example, even if you removed the testes (and therefore become "male"), it doesn't mean the brain functions as a male. I was only introduced to the existence of intersex people after watching a Japanese drama called "IS: Otoko Demo Onna Demo Nai Sei," so I can't say much about it. 

Typically, society usually identify people as either male or female, and therefore anything in the gray is described in terms of these two genders. 

C'moooooon, it's about Christian's being persecuted... in America. White, middle-class Christian Americans in America in a nearly all-white neighbourhood saying they're being persecuted and can't celebrate Christmas. 

Mmmmmmnnn, mmnnnn. Blub.  The irony and hypocrisy.  Sorry sorry sorry, and a billion times sorry in advance. But can I just say that I'm Christian? 

persecution:  subject (someone) to hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of their race or political or religious beliefs. (thanks dictionary ^-^)

First of all, I'll participate in the thread. Completely unrelated to Christianity, but I really can't stand manipulative people. I've only really had a problem with a few people since generally I'm a people person. But oml you guys, okay. Just, you know that person that's mastered the art of hooking people in and keeping them hooked? I have so many friends that have been hurt by various girls who mess with their heads. Keep them committed. And just trap them in a lil cage of "I'm all that ever matters to you, and you love me". It flustrates me. Sorry mister cousin of mine

Now. For anybody who cares about a whiny white Christian's opinion  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay, now. Christianity. As a Christian, I've been taught to love people my entire life, okay? I've got a certain amount of beliefs and deals that have made me the person I am today. Guess what. I'm also white. And I live in a decent home in a cute little mountain town. And so what? Are you saying that middle class people don't have problems of their own? You think no middle white class people deal with depression or basic human issues? I also must hate the LGBT community, right? And dear God, I'm a part of the KKK. (Im sorry, haha -- I really am jumping to extremes for irony purposes. I'm not actually claiming you believe all Christian white middle class Americans are part of the KKK and hate LGBT peeps. Because if you do, come on mayn. C'moooooon)  

But for most of us (generally Christians who closely follow the Bible because there are people that don't quite get what being Christian is about), that's not the case. And most of us are very very silent about these kinds of comments. Hell, if I weren't hyped up on coffee right meow, I would be too. Because the one time I did open my mouth and state something about my beliefs -- I was "persecuted" for it. Okay? "Greedy." "Racist." "Selfish." Kind of wears on a person after a while, wouldn't you think?

Call me whiny, fine. But, really I'm probably being ignorant and I don't even know what I'm talking about. Maybe you could inform what being a "White, middle-class Christian American in America" is like? Because I'm too busy rolling around on a pile of money, throwing tomatoes at people I frown upon, and reaping the sweet sweet benefits all us white Christians get for having white people skin blessed by God himself. Sarcasm? From me? Never. 

Oh sheesh. I vented. I'm so sorry.  

On another unrelated note, I sneezed like twenty times while writing this. 

those workers that are cheap with their toppings,,

like i get it you need your store to flourish but damn you gave me a tear drop worth of caramel when i asked for a caramel drizzled frappe, how dare you offend me??

i am a working american ok and it specifically states in the u.s. constitution that thy won't be cheap with toppings or syrups by that matter 

and i will fight you on this forever!!

Mmmmmmnnn, mmnnnn. Blub.  The irony and hypocrisy.  Sorry sorry sorry, and a billion times sorry in advance. But can I just say that I'm Christian? 

persecution:  subject (someone) to hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of their race or political or religious beliefs. (thanks dictionary ^-^)

First of all, I'll participate in the thread. Completely unrelated to Christianity, but I really can't stand manipulative people. I've only really had a problem with a few people since generally I'm a people person. But oml you guys, okay. Just, you know that person that's mastered the art of hooking people in and keeping them hooked? I have so many friends that have been hurt by various girls who mess with their heads. Keep them committed. And just trap them in a lil cage of "I'm all that ever matters to you, and you love me". It flustrates me. Sorry mister cousin of mine

Now. For anybody who cares about a whiny white Christian's opinion  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay, now. Christianity. As a Christian, I've been taught to love people my entire life, okay? I've got a certain amount of beliefs and deals that have made me the person I am today. Guess what. I'm also white. And I live in a decent home in a cute little mountain town. And so what? Are you saying that middle class people don't have problems of their own? You think no middle white class people deal with depression or basic human issues? I also must hate the LGBT community, right? And dear God, I'm a part of the KKK. (Im sorry, haha -- I really am jumping to extremes for irony purposes. I'm not actually claiming you believe all Christian white middle class Americans are part of the KKK and hate LGBT peeps. Because if you do, come on mayn. C'moooooon)  

But for most of us (generally Christians who closely follow the Bible because there are people that don't quite get what being Christian is about), that's not the case. And most of us are very very silent about these kinds of comments. Hell, if I weren't hyped up on coffee right meow, I would be too. Because the one time I did open my mouth and state something about my beliefs -- I was "persecuted" for it. Okay? "Greedy." "Racist." "Selfish." Kind of wears on a person after a while, wouldn't you think?

Call me whiny, fine. But, really I'm probably being ignorant and I don't even know what I'm talking about. Maybe you could inform what being a "White, middle-class Christian American in America" is like? Because I'm too busy rolling around on a pile of money, throwing tomatoes at people I frown upon, and reaping the sweet sweet benefits all us white Christians get for having white people skin blessed by God himself. Sarcasm? From me? Never. 

Oh sheesh. I vented. I'm so sorry.  

On another unrelated note, I sneezed like twenty times while writing this. 

I think you need to watch Last Ounce of Courage to know what I'm talking about.

But seriously though, that film is pretty shit. So if the unbelievable claims that it makes in the film don't put you off, the film will just boooooore you out of the living room.

People who can't tell when they're pissing you off (I guess heavy sarcasm and thinly veiled "leave me alones" don't work on them?)

People who try to force their opinions on others (Calmly explaining why you believe it is one thing; shoving your opinion down my throat is another)

People who bring up something but then refuse to explain it (How the hell am I supposed to understand the point you're making when you won't explain?)

People who think the world revolves around them/they're better than everyone else (I've met both types)

My first ex-boyfriend 

People who judge you just because you're a bit different than everyone else (Yeah, I'm weird. You got a problem?)

Anyone with any sort of misconception/prejudice (I don't fully understand most genders/sexualities and stuff, but I fully respect them and accept them, because they're people too)

I could probably say more, but that's my main list. It doesn't take much to befriend me, but at the same time, it doesn't take much for me to be annoyed.

I'm a terrible person.

People who can't tell when they're pissing you off (I guess heavy sarcasm and thinly veiled "leave me alones" don't work on them?)

People who try to force their opinions on others (Calmly explaining why you believe it is one thing; shoving your opinion down my throat is another)

People who bring up something but then refuse to explain it (How the hell am I supposed to understand the point you're making when you won't explain?)

People who think the world revolves around them/they're better than everyone else (I've met both types)

My first ex-boyfriend 

People who judge you just because you're a bit different than everyone else (Yeah, I'm weird. You got a problem?)

Anyone with any sort of misconception/prejudice (I don't fully understand most genders/sexualities and stuff, but I fully respect them and accept them, because they're people too)

I could probably say more, but that's my main list. It doesn't take much to befriend me, but at the same time, it doesn't take much for me to be annoyed.

I'm a terrible person.

IMG_0134.GIF

"Meta" players: People that only use the most broken crap in existence. Most of them abuse this because they're really bad at the game.

The stupid accused: Hey, im playing in a game community! Wow, this weapon is op as hell, the creator is really bad at making this game! Im getting banned for saying something online? That cant happen, I have freedom of speech!

FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS NOT LETTING YOU GET ARRESTED FOR SPEAKING, NOT BANNED FROM A AAAAAAA GAME

Excuse that...

Players doing it wrong: I dont blame people for failing to do a job they havent done before. But it really pisses me off when you tell them something to improve, and they dont do it. Lets say you have a squad of an Assault, Stealth, Heavy and Sniper, but your sniper keeps on getting picked off easy. You tell them to move to a different spot every kill, and they say "Ok". Next 3 games, he's still glued to his spot more than a cod kid.

People who think they are better than others. There is a fine line between confidence and being an asshole. I am confident in myself but never will I say that I am better than you. People who think they are better than you are the worst people to me. 

If your better than me then you don't need to tell me. I don't care. 

I'm better than plenty of people.

Racists, sexists, religious extremists, anti-vaxers, climate change deniers and an awful lot of politicians.

But dammed if there aren't a crapton of people better than me.

I'm better than plenty of people.

Racists, sexists, religious extremists, anti-vaxers, climate change deniers and an awful lot of politicians.

But dammed if there aren't a crapton of people better than me.

Not once will I say that I am better than anyone. I may disagree with them and even if I'm obviously right I will never tell them that I am better than them. 

Well I don't say it their faces! I'm a bleeding wuss ain't I?

Idk what you do. It's only my mindset that I'm letting you look into. In my mind I am no better than anyone else. While I do make better morale choices than a murderer on the basic level me and him are both human. He just made a lot of wrong decisions. That's what I mean

Mansplainers, but I'm guilty of doing this and I also find myself very annoying.

Pretentiousness

Oversharers

Attention whores

I don't know if there's a word for it (egotistical maybe) but those who think they're liked by everyone in a certain group and get offended if they out someone isn't fond of them for whatever reason.

Those who claim to hate/love something without knowing anything about the topic.

Mansplainers, but I'm guilty of doing this and I also find myself very annoying.

Pretentiousness

Oversharers

Attention whores

I don't know if there's a word for it (egotistical maybe) but those who think they're liked by everyone in a certain group and get offended if they out someone isn't fond of them for whatever reason.

Those who claim to hate/love something without knowing anything about the topic.

What the fuck is a mansplainer? 

On a related note, I hate sexists. Legitimate sexists, not some poor sap that said the wrong thing to a feminist once.   

People who just have to judge others for their tastes. Geez, how hard is it to live and let live?

Also, people who gossip, who judge based on appearances, who ask for your advice and then ignore it, who try too hard to please, fakers and who refuse to accept when they are wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the fuck is a mansplainer? 

On a related note, I hate sexists. Legitimate sexists, not some poor sap that said the wrong thing to a feminist once.   

Mansplaining is the same thing as being  condescending. Explaining something in a patronizing tone to a women. Usually on accident.

Mansplaining is the same thing as being  condescending. Explaining something in a patronizing tone to a women. Usually on accident.

yeah, and all men spread their legs to take up space because they love to antagonize people and show their importance as the best of the two genders.

Attention whores

God forbid you enter ROBLOX

People that talk crap on a game without even trying out the good things.

People who hate a game because they hate the people who like it

And people who cant tell the obvious fake toxicity for entertainment, and getting mad at the person for trying to be intentionally stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back