Opinion The most Annoying Kind Of People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate people who are rude to me because they don't think my sexuality is real. Like, at least show me some common decency >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
ツツツツ

fake memers.

those that look at twitter, instagram, or *shudder* facebook and spread little funny things and say they're real memes.

that's a legitimately ignorant term created by a butthurt woman to whom some douchebag explained something.

just say condescending.

seriously, it just eliminates all possible negativity and makes it a more generic term.

Wanna talk about ignorant terms? Okay, let's talk. Slut. Whore. Bitch. Skank. Tramp. Ho. Look it up: all of these are directed towards women. How about we all just say promiscuous instead? At least mansplain isn't a generic term. These are. So please, stop victimizing the male population. And the next time you wanna complain about men being discriminated against, take a sneak peek at your paycheck and know that the 10 who works beside you would kill for that figure.

giphy.gif

ツツツツ

fake memers.

those that look at twitter, instagram, or *shudder* facebook and spread little funny things and say they're real memes.

The meme generator had been a double-edged sword.

Wanna talk about ignorant terms? Okay, let's talk. Slut. Whore. Bitch. Skank. Tramp. Ho. Look it up: all of these are directed towards women. How about we all just say promiscuous instead? At least mansplain isn't a generic term. These are. So please, stop victimizing the male population. And the next time you wanna complain about men being discriminated against, take a sneak peek at your paycheck and know that the 10 who works beside you would kill for that figure.

sure, kid.

people who believe in the wage gap.

there's an earnings gap, sure.

not a difference in pay cause of "privilege".

oh, trigger warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

oh, trigger warning.

We all know who you are referencing. If you have a problem with what the person you are discreetly trying to talk about has said why not go to them directly, in a pm or on their page?

oh, trigger warning.

Hmm. I honestly don't care enough about the opinions of a stranger on the Internet to continue the argument. But it's a free world and you can believe what you want to believe, and I'll believe what I want to. I'll get out of your hair now :)

Hmm. I honestly don't care enough about the opinions of a stranger on the Internet to continue the argument. But it's a free world and you can believe what you want to believe, and I'll believe what I want to. I'll get out of your hair now :)

das why i replied with two words to a big paragraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back