Opinion The most Annoying Kind Of People

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoPcOrNXDaNcE

Everything Thats Awesome
Well,  I'm just here to burst my feelings out. So here I start.

Note: This is not ranked 

1. The "I'm Oversensitive, But not to you" People

You know that friend that easily gets offended. 

Your friend: Oh shoot! I don't have an assignment!

You: Ma'am! {Friend's Name} Doesn't have answers.

Your Friend: Hey! 

Then she gets mad, cries, tells the group, and they turn against you.

See what I mean? But of they do it to you, its no biggie!

You: Oh, shoot. There's an assignment? -grabs bag and book then starts to answer-

Your friend: Ma'am, {Your Name} doesn't have answers. 

You: Shhhh!

It's not like I hate these people, but I find them insanely annoying. I hate it when people don't return back the kindness and patience that you give to them. That's why I become mean, because your probably mean to me too.

People who annoy me most are those who think they are always right. And I don't mean opinions, I mean general knowledge. Like, they'll tell you Paris is in Russia, and give you a million arguments that don't even make any sense. You can try to defeat them by any means, even show them maps, take them to freaking Paris, but they still just won't believe you. And it's not that they are ashamed or something to admit they were wrong and you were right, they don't even -- under any circumstances -- let a thought that it's possible for them to be wrong, let into their heads.

And they argue with you about it!  >:(

Other Americans.

Sincerely, an American.

anigif_optimized-20307-1434158012-2.gif

Kidding  :P  I tend to agree that. The people who get most on your nerves are those are around the most. 

I find people who sort of act like they 'own' everyone, like spurting out opinions that I can find a bit hurtful.

I used to have a friend who was nice whenever I spoke to her for a short time, but then after that she just carries on about her accomplishments but gets annoyed when someone starts changing the subject. And then when I started changing the subject, of course she had to make a statement about BBC (British Born Chinese) people should just move to a place where they are 'more comfortable'. I'm a BBC myself, and I find myself perfectly comfortable where I am ;-;

life 

Not those kinds of feminists. Feminists that think everything is homophobic and sexist. Plus, they think all men are pigs.

The word you're thinking of are misandrist. They just hate men in general and use feminism as a cover for their sexism. As a feminist that actually wants true equality, I find them just as annoying as men who are sexist.

do you not like that they're highly opinionated (basically passionate about what they have to say) or just that they are highly opinionated about things you disagree about lolol

Nah, I just wanted to make that double post joke. I couldn't care less about feminism.

JK. I mean, they are still technically feminists. S/he removed the feminist, and I was simply correcting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back