Opinion The most Annoying Kind Of People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aku why in the world you gonna bring me in a discussion where people are talking stupid.

Quill, up there is a perfect example xD

Aku why in the world you gonna bring me in a discussion where people are talking stupid.

At this point I'm just a spectator. Even though the butthurt I unknowingly administered was the reason he tagged you I'm sure.

MMmmmmm... A good sup of salt filled tears. I do enjoy reading this thread.

I didn't make up the term lmao it's an actual word, both genders have the ability to mansplain it's just used in the context of men more often, therefore the word 'man' was integrated into it. 

Don't get me wrong, I HATE it when anyone is condescending. My current professor is condescending. I can't stand her. 

And I ain't no bitch. I don't edit my posts. 

In my honest opinion, there is such a thing as mansplaining. It is very real. But at the same time women do it as well. Both genders have shitty people is all.

People in general. But to be honest I'm a restaurant server and I've seen the good, the bad, and the worst of your everyday human beings and you'd be pretty sad if I put my experience into readable statistics. All people are annoying. You will not find someone who doesn't annoy someone else in some manner because of some reason. 

Also, people that take someone's disagreeing opinion to heart and get all confrontational are pretty annoying.

Also what the guy above me said.

Hooooo buddy I am so with you. Sales Associate for about three years and counting. We should swap customer from hell stories some time!!

At this point I'm just a spectator. Even though the butthurt I unknowingly administered was the reason he tagged you I'm sure.

I don't particularly see why I was tagged, to be honest with you. At this point, I'm not sure I want to xD.

MMmmmmm... A good sup of salt filled tears. I do enjoy reading this thread.

Okay so I don't if you're trying to be funny trying to make fun of me, or make fun of Quill man or if you're being sarcastic or what, ya know? I need for you to explain this one my dude. Literally not trying to start anything either, just genuinely confused!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to post an article about mansplaining vs womensplaining just to show that they are real things but I refrained because the relevancy has expired.

closing point:

if mansplaining is able to be done by both genders at any time,

why not just call it a generic term that can be applicable to everyone?

I was going to post an article about mansplaining vs womensplaining just to show that they are real things but I refrained because the relevancy has expired.

Good on you, my friend. May I call you friend? I feel like I'd like you a lot.

Oh and the most annoying kind of people: 

People who breathe too hard in your ear

Mechanical pencil users

People who scrape against things with a fork, knife, and/or spoon

this is all honestly a stoopid flame war.

i'm not gonna really argue with you cause there's no point at all.

i'll be portrayed as a bad guy and i can never win.

It annoys me that my mom says she thinks I can't make it to a college in the uk. If I try hard enough, I think I'll be able to do it.

This topic is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back