Opinion The most Annoying Kind Of People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate people who think they can do no wrong, and always make the right choice.

I had a 'friend' like that who thought she was always the victim of everything, and that everyone else was always doing something wrong, not her. Things didn't end well because of that, in fact she wound up trying to spread rumors about me because she thought I was a horrible person, when she was really the bad guy. >.<

Special Tumblr snowflakes. There's two genders. Get over it. When sexuality starts sounding like a Harry Potter spell society has gone too far. Panromantic nonbinary demisexual unicorn.

I'm sure this is an unpopular opinion but oh well.

The idea that there are sexualities other than hetero, homo, or bi supports there's more than two genders. Which there are not.

In my opinion pansexual is just the LGBT way of saying bisexual. /shrug In my opinion there are two genders and therefore a bisexual person doesn't care which gender a person is. Which is what pansexual means, it just blankets all the made up genders in it.

Not trying to be a dick. You do you. Im in full support of trans people just miss me with the gender identity shenanigans.

I'm pansexual! ^-^

The idea that there are sexualities other than hetero, homo, or bi supports there's more than two genders. Which there are not.

Gender and sexual orientation are two different concepts. Nonbinary folk have pretty much always been around, they're not just a tumblr fad.

There are only two sexes in humans, Male, and Female. That's it, two. That's science and it won't change. As far as gender and sexual orientation goes, knock yourself out. Be a nonbinary aromantic attack helicopter for all I care. 

To actually post my own contribution to the topic I'm always annoyed by people that treat customer service folks like crap. They're underpaid and overworked and often not responsible for whatever grievance the person might have.

People who granny shift, not double clutchin' like they should

sorry....rewatching F&F

To actually post my own contribution to the topic I'm always annoyed by people that treat customer service folks like crap. They're underpaid and overworked and often not responsible for whatever grievance the person might have.

Why couldn't you be the only person I ever dealt with?

The Scot threatening to tear a satellite dish off of a wall was pretty funny though.

People who think they are better than others. There is a fine line between confidence and being an asshole. I am confident in myself but never will I say that I am better than you. People who think they are better than you are the worst people to me. 

If your better than me then you don't need to tell me. I don't care. 

Still only two. 

This.

Edit: I would add finding some random source that says there may be more than two sexes proves next to nothing. I could also find an article saying ghosts are real published by someone with a PhD if I really tried. And I'm sure you have more than one article but I'm betting for every one you can find I can find three saying the opposite.

Last edited by a moderator:

As someone who works in customer service I absolutely agree. Also just people who expect to be above the rules. Like yes we have policies but apparently this person is so special they shouldn't actually apply to them.

um no. I didn't make policies first off, and i'm not getting fired just because you think your above paying $5.00 for some overdue books.

I hate people who lie about being bullied or harassed or anything along those lines. Like, that's just so crappy >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back