• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Morning
Tired Give Up GIF by Boomerang Official

Morning all. 👋

Looking forward to meeting all the new characters. 😁

Pokeking Pokeking I apologise to Xenophon in advance, for any potential bug encounters. 😆

_______

CalamityQueller CalamityQueller For the quests, I have the monster details ready to add to your bestiary (after they’ve found them). I wouldn’t want to spoil anything just yet. 😉

Last edited:
Morning all. 👋

Looking forward to meeting all the new characters. 😁

Pokeking Pokeking I apologise to Xenophon in advance, for any potential bug encounters. 😆

_______

CalamityQueller CalamityQueller For the quests, I have the monster details ready to add to your bestiary (after they’ve found them). I wouldn’t want to spoil anything just yet. 😉
would you like to discuss the monsters in pm? I'd love to hear what you have!

Everyone say hello to Lady Arabella Eion Donovani! I'm open to interactions with her. If anyone wants to chat with her, feel free to tag me and we can discuss it.

oh why not me.... im the best at being spoiler free, i just forget what was spoiled.
but either way will read what has been written, and maybe i will write a post.
why maybe i might just fall asleep in front of the PC again like i did last time i wanted to write a post up.

Don’t worry, all will be revealed during the quests. 🗡✨👹

If you want to chat about any future quest ideas, feel free to PM me anytime. 😁

Finally got another reply post up, sorry it took a bit! I've been feeling somewhat under the weather recently and posting had to take a backseat

I would love that. Did u want Ruby to approach Arabella or the other way around?
Hmm, well, considering Arabella is deliberating on whether she should greet the newcomers or not, I'd probably have her approach Ruby. Does that sound alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back