• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh yeah, I'm a little stuck and I wanna try doing a quest, but Ill probably hold off until I have more free time, work has been a mess for the past three weeks.

Oh yeah, I'm a little stuck and I wanna try doing a quest, but Ill probably hold off until I have more free time, work has been a mess for the past three weeks.
If Rinzi has finished at the bar you could have her do a bit of exploring. If she's tired she could go choose her room/bunk, or if she needs some air (from all the drinking lol), she could head outside into the yard and meet Percy and Ramirez? 😊

Reegan, Dusk and Alienor are also outside in the Yard area.

Last edited:
If Rinzi has finished at the bar you could have her do a bit of exploring. If she's tired she could go choose her room/bunk, or if she needs some air (from all the drinking lol), she could head outside into the yard and meet Percy and Ramirez? 😊

Reegan, Dusk and Alienor are also outside in the Yard area.
yeh that sounds fine, but i just took a 3 hour nap because of work so ill probably just get a room and sleep until a quest pops around

sorry I haven't had to time to sit and write just came on to say I'm not ghosting 😭 I will hopefully have a post up either Saturday or Sunday.

Hi! Thanks for the warm invitation, Genii Genii ! I had a question about my potential character -- basically for some clearance, haha.

I was going to use my old D&D character because the group sort of fizzled out but I still really like her. If you're at all familiar with D&D classes, she's a rogue changeling, so she's human-presenting but can shapeshift into anything bipedal that loosely fits her matter -- so, while an orc or a troll or a horse would be too big/too biologically different, for instance, something like a tiefling or maybe even a half-orc can be pulled off.

She also has some magic abilities (just because D&D characters typically have spell slots and that sort of thing), but none of them are too OP or godlike.

Is this sort of thing allowed? I can make up a totally new OC if it isn't! But I thought I would ask about her first since she's already generally developed!

Hi! Thanks for the warm invitation, Genii Genii ! I had a question about my potential character -- basically for some clearance, haha.

I was going to use my old D&D character because the group sort of fizzled out but I still really like her. If you're at all familiar with D&D classes, she's a rogue changeling, so she's human-presenting but can shapeshift into anything bipedal that loosely fits her matter -- so, while an orc or a troll or a horse would be too big/too biologically different, for instance, something like a tiefling or maybe even a half-orc can be pulled off.

She also has some magic abilities (just because D&D characters typically have spell slots and that sort of thing), but none of them are too OP or godlike.

Is this sort of thing allowed? I can make up a totally new OC if it isn't! But I thought I would ask about her first since she's already generally developed!
This sounds ok to me. :)

We have a couple of characters who can shift, but have humanoid forms too - so they won’t frighten away the locals. 😅

_______

That’s ok bayleen bayleen ❤️

This sounds ok to me. :)

We have a couple of characters who can shift, but have humanoid forms too - so they won’t frighten away the locals. 😅

_______

That’s ok bayleen bayleen ❤️
Awesome! Thank you! I'll get to working on a guild card for her and then type up an intro post once it's approved c:

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. 😁

If you're stuck for whatever reason, just give me a shout.

If your character is looking for something to do, they can go and explore the guild.

- On the main floor they'll find the Guildhall, bar, kitchen, bath house (a room full of wooden tubs), and Beryl's office.

- Outside they'll find the yard, stables and the blacksmiths hut. Plus the city of Colby.

- Second floor they'll find the dormitories and Infirmary/Helen's office.

- And at the very top of the building there is also an owlery and a glasshouse filled with plants.

((And whatever else anyone would like to add, or think we might be missing.)) 😊

Last edited:
I'm just lurking and catching up (at page 5 now.) Don't mind me.
Nervous Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Awesome! Thank you! I'll get to working on a guild card for her and then type up an intro post once it's approved c:
So, I finished and submitted the guild card! Hooray! How should I go about typing up an intro post? Please forgive my ignorance -- I haven't RP'd in a loooong time, and NEVER on RPNation, so I'm a little unsure about things still haha. Is there anywhere that you suggest I should start, Genii Genii ?

So, I finished and submitted the guild card! Hooray! How should I go about typing up an intro post? Please forgive my ignorance -- I haven't RP'd in a loooong time, and NEVER on RPNation, so I'm a little unsure about things still haha. Is there anywhere that you suggest I should start, Genii Genii ?
Love her bio and backstory. Pretending to be the child of rich folk - clever. 😄

If she’s new to the Hunter’s guild you could describe her arrival. In the Guidhall she’ll find Stan (the resident bard) sat as a table covered in scrolls (guild contracts).

Beryl (the guild master) is stood by the quest board where a few of the characters are currently gathered (Xenophon, Ruby, Arabella, Ivan and Cate).

There are a few characters over at the bar, as well as the barman (Barry) who is serving drinks.

If she’s already part of the guild, then you could describe what she might be up to - or have her approach a character or npc. 😊

Ramirez, Alienor and Percival are in The Yard area outside.

Once she’s been placed somewhere it’ll be easier for others to interact with her. I can send in NPCs to nudge her in the right direction if need be.
_______

Also, don’t worry. I’m actually new to this website too. 😅 If you get stuck or need help at any point just let me know.

Love her bio and backstory. Pretending to be the child of rich folk - clever. 😄

If she’s new to the Hunter’s guild you could describe her arrival. In the Guidhall she’ll find Stan (the resident bard) sat as a table covered in scrolls (guild contracts).

Beryl (the guild master) is stood by the quest board where a few of the characters are currently gathered.

There are a few characters over at the bar, as well as the barman (Barry) who is serving drinks.

If she’s already part of the guild, then you could describe what she might be up to - or have her approach a character or npc. 😊

Once she’s been placed somewhere it’ll be easier for others to interact with her. I can send in NPCs to nudge her in the right direction if need be.
_______

Also, don’t worry. I’m actually new to this website too. 😅 If you get stuck or need help at any point just let me know.
Awesome, thank you so much! I'd consider her new to the guild, so I'll type up an intro post about her arrival here in just a few hours -- I have stream in about 20 minutes, but I'm looking forward to writing it all afterwards :closed eyes open smile:

I've caught up and now I want more.

Awesome, thank you so much! I'd consider her new to the guild, so I'll type up an intro post about her arrival here in just a few hours -- I have stream in about 20 minutes, but I'm looking forward to writing it all afterwards :closed eyes open smile:
This RP has been an excellent read so far. I can't wait to see what you and the others bring to the table!
In the meantime, enjoy your stream! I haven't been on Twitch in awhile, but last I checked, streaming's a fun time! If you don't mind friends from RPN visiting I'd be happy to drop a follow! <3

I'm sorry to say that I'm going to drop out just because I can't keep up this has been so much fun though so thank you for including me 🥰❤️

I've caught up and now I want more.

This RP has been an excellent read so far. I can't wait to see what you and the others bring to the table!
In the meantime, enjoy your stream! I haven't been on Twitch in awhile, but last I checked, streaming's a fun time! If you don't mind friends from RPN visiting I'd be happy to drop a follow! <3
Oh, sure!! I'll see if I can DM you or something -- I'll let you know when I stream next so you can tune in if you want! :csmile:

anime-crying.gif
I know (at least for my timezone) its technically Monday but I am writing up the post now so lets pretend its still Sunday 😭

Good idea! We could each have like a little weekly activity where we submit the skeleton for a quest! It allows us all to get involved :]
I know this is an older post, but I'm going through all of the OOC thread just to get any context and keep track of who is still in and who is out and I LOVE this idea! I think it's really cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back