• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hmm, well, considering Arabella is deliberating on whether she should greet the newcomers or not, I'd probably have her approach Ruby. Does that sound alright?
that sounds great go ahead! Can't wait to read it.
Great News Lol GIF by NBC

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. 😁

So for the quests so far we have:

The Ruins of Bal’dak
Xenophon (R)

Holes
Ivan (R)
Ramirez (H)
Percival (R)

Last edited:
sorry for my absence today! I'll send my replies soon! Also, I'll chat about some lore with you Genii Genii ! I can bounce some ideas off of you since this world is your creation :]

im personally just waiting until some quests get posted up; it's hard to pay attention to this amount of people lol

im personally just waiting until some quests get posted up; it's hard to pay attention to this amount of people lol
There are a few quests posted on the main thread now. 😁

A few of the characters are currently gathered around the quest board too (Xenophon, Ramirez, Ivan, Cate, Percival, Ruby & Arabella). 👍

Once everyone is ready we can start to move the time along, but a few characters are chatting still. 😊

will start filling the lore tab a bit soon, along with Calamity.
and for why not character post yet im still waiting for an ideal moment and i kinda lack the time to make a decent post.

I thought it could be fun if the npcs occasionally had a side quest available. Maybe fetch quests that could lead to a hunt or some other fun shenanigans. 😅

Unfortunately I cropped my original file in procreate and couldn’t click undo so I’m gonna have to redraw Beryl (Doh! 😖), but - chibi Beryl and Percy. 😅

Attachments

• 3F1D81D4-D0CA-4079-AE99-750B4DFB84E6.jpeg
    3F1D81D4-D0CA-4079-AE99-750B4DFB84E6.jpeg
    770.9 KB · Views: 8
Evening all. 😃

I hope everyone is doing ok.

Just updating the below. I’ll add who’s going on which quest on the main thread too, once each group sets out. 😁

The Ruins of Bal’dak
Arabella (H)
Xenophon (R)
Fain (R)
Stan (npc)

Holes
Ramirez (H)

Ivan (R)
Percival (R)
Alienor (R)
Saen (R)

I imagine Percy will go find Alienor at some point to invite her along, but she can say no if you don’t want to juggle characters CalamityQueller CalamityQueller 😅

Last edited:
Evening all. 😃

I hope everyone is doing ok.

Just updating the below. I’ll add who’s going on which quest on the main thread too, once each group sets out. 😁

The Ruins of Bal’dak
Xenophon (R)
Ruby (R)
Arabella (H)

Holes
Ivan (R)
Ramirez (H)
Percival (R)

I imagine Percy will go find Alienor at some point to invite her along, but she can say no if you don’t want to juggle characters CalamityQueller CalamityQueller 😅
I don't mind playing two characters :] I just wanted to establish Arabella a bit is all ^-^ Plus I have gotten a bunch of my writing done so I can start playing her again :>

oh quick question, are the quest RPs gonna be separated into other threads? i assume they would for the sake of organization, but i was just curious if it was gonna start turning into a big ol' web of threads all linked to closed RPs and whatnot

I hadn’t planned to. Was just going to ask that folks state where their character is (Location etc.) and tag the other players in their quest group.

Is making more threads the norm here though? Would that be easier for everyone?

Happy to go with what you're all used to. 😊

Last edited:
*Punches wall*
I'm so sorry I've been procrastinating do hard and when I wasn't i was dead from my job Y.Y I swear to the rp gods I will post for this by the end of the weekend or so help me 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back