• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

Yeah just enough to be noticeable, she did really good by herself though!!
Yeah, I like that battle in the dark part. Making it really feels different than regular encounter. I wanted to prolong it a bit more but my mind suddenly thought of exploding Pipi XD

Sylph Sylph I'd like to add more information about the Krilgox Kingdom, as right now it feels like it's missing some vital information.

Frozen city.jpg

Once about a few hundred thousand years ago, this region was formerly flat glacial plains with no forms of vegetation able to permanently reside within the region. All forms of water would quickly turn to ice or snow and the average temperature was between -10 to -37 Celsius during the coldest winters, with summers putting an end to the endless blizzards that used to sweep the region. That was the case until the region erupted into a fiery hellhole as the ground itself heaved upwards into the atmosphere. Within the span of a day a super-volcano had made it's debut, spewing many millions of tons of blistering ash into the atmosphere. As beneath the glaciers rested a coastline long since forgotten, the eruption had melted away almost all of the glaciers that covered the former seashore, most of the molten lava spilling out into the ocean to create new land. The end result created a series of spear-like mountains jutting out towards the former center of the volcano that heaved the lands to the heavens, alongside a sizeable lake from the caldera itself punching a large hole through the planet's crust; with the lava that followed pushing the shoreline miles away and creating new fertile lands not limited by the glaciers before. Many hot-springs and miniature lava-flows keep the region warmer than one would expect, alongside keeping the newly formed lake warm enough to swim in during the summer months.

It was around two-thousand years from the present that the kingdom of Krilgox was formed, with the residents that formed it enticed by the hot-springs that were in convenient locations along the mountainside. Those who lived on the mountain built their homes around these hot-springs, and atop the mountain overlooking the caldera the foundations for the castle were beginning to take shape; as it provided a major defensive advantage from those coming from the foot of the mountain. The region at this point was covered in a thick forest that saw the average tree growing 30% taller than the average tree in other parts of the continent, alongside much stronger monsters due to volcanic vents releasing toxic gases into the atmosphere in the region. These toxic gases also helps make the region warmer due to their heat trapping capabilities, allowing some crops to grow during late spring to early fall before temperatures dropped too low for them to be sustained. The kingdom as a result would focus on Fire and Light magic to try and fix these issues, creating the basic greenhouses that the current-day villages in the north used to grow crops during winter. As the kingdom grew they began to branch out and research other types of magic as well, using their increasing knowledge to better alter the terrain around them. Earth magic to create an artificial river for ease of trade, Ice magic to clear the ice on the lake for ships, enchantments made to greenhouse windows and glass bulbs to produce light. The Kingdom grew from villages to a city, then expanding their territory to the west and south into the uninhabited forest currently known as the Forest of Stagnant Mists. Volcanic vents stretch out as far as the reaches of this massive forest, which covers the former glacier covered plains that the lava-flows from so long ago melted away; well over a hundred miles from the caldera. The Krilgox Kingdom became one of the most powerful influences across the continent, though it was not to last.

500 years ago was when volcanic activity began to spike once more, with earthquakes rocking the upper parts of the continent while lava-flows began to bubble burn the forests around the mountain. The hot-springs the kingdom was built upon spewed out so much toxic gas that everyone located in the middle and upper parts of the mountain suffocated to death, while those towards the foot of the mountain looked on in horror as lava began flowing from the middle of the mountain. Parts of the cliff began to collapse as those who survived fled the disaster, the lava-flows and earthquakes lasting for weeks as the corpses of the kingdom were reduced to ash; the lake becoming completely unfrozen as bubbles of toxic gas bubbled up from the lake bed. The souls from those who died were enough of a deterrent for any sane person, with a continuous stream of toxic gases slowing down to a manageable amount to breathe in. Any person investigating the ruins can only persist there for a max of 6 hours before the toxic gas begins to do serious harm to the lungs of those breathing them, remaining an eternal curse that prevents the kingdom from ever restoring itself to its former glory.

To be honest. I am at a loss when it comes to make a post at this point due to little to no activity from anyone who is a lower rank. I can make a post when i get home so there is something. But there is so much i can do after that.
How's the post coming?

Not Sure Not Sure , I was wondering when you'd be able to post for Aki if possible? I don't want to leave you too far behind the group, but that's assuming you still plan for Aki to be in the party.

Last edited:
I'm still around
Life's been hard for me the last few days
Slowly getting back into things

After much deliberation, I've decided to drop out of the RP, for reasons I prefer not to disclose. I'll be deleting Brynhilde's sheet from the CS as well. Hope everyone achieves success in this endeavor.

EldridSmith EldridSmith
I've been considering it, since many of the original participants haven't been active.

Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne
I made a quick location sheet of all the active/semi-active characters. Despite there being a great deal of people you won't have to worry about what most are doing.

Guild Hall
Azalea (Front Desk - KillerChinchilla)

Cyclops Quest
Ducci (Rurnur)
Apple (Ace Cream)
Regil (Zef the Owl)
Leo (Tapfic)

Boar Quest
Ymir (KillerChinchilla)
Titus (EldridSmith)
Ivar (Tellussoil)

Goblin Quest
Glim (KillerChinchilla)
Cinder (II-CinderRadcliff-II)
Jenny (II-CinderRadcliff-II)
Osgar (Frozen Thyme)
Zeno (Zeno Ori)

Last edited:
It’s been a busy week, so yeah... I’ve been a bit slow replying to everything.

Been a spot preoccupied, my apologies for the lateness but may I jump into the goblin quest? Currently catching up on the thread and could write Tuur as having listened in.

Sylph Sylph It is, the spirit that possessed Cinder is the guardian that protects the forest from those intending to cause it harm, though it's also the spirit of the Kitsune that started the long family tree that Cinder comes from. As such, it's extremely protective of the Cabin where so many generations of Radcliff's grew up. And being a Kitsune, it's also extremely knowledgeable, and so each generation of the Radcliff family is granted knowledge in a specific field of magic by said spirit. The Spirit is limited to the Forest of Stagnant Mists, though through Cinder's eyes it can study the world around it; being more capable to grant future generations of the Radcliff family tree more diverse knowledge and more innovative uses of magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back