• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

Sylph Sylph Yeah. It'll be able to see what Cinder sees outside of the forest, but the spirit itself is never able to leave the forest. It works kind of like how spectating someone else in a videogame works, in that after the player dies they can spectate their teammates.

Also, I'll go into more detail of how the spirit works into the post I'm currently writing up.

Last edited:
Sylph Sylph I'm currently working on reworking the whole spirit situation atm. I'm currently thinking about just making 9 different spirits that have different affinities and different names, but I've still got a lot of ironing out to do before I know what I want to do for sure. For now I won't be bringing Stella back into the RP until I've figured something out.

Sylph Sylph I decided to just go with 9 different Kitsune Spirits, with the first and only introduced atm being Stella. I hinted at the second spirit that I eventually want to introduce being named Nyus, so they'll be fun to introduce later on in the thread.

Also, I decided that not all 9 spirits will be locked to the forest, but the few that aren't will also not be able to possess Cinder or any other sentient being, so that'll be fun.

Vol Vol
Zion looks good!

Zufaix Zufaix
You're welcome to post for Kira if you'd rather flesh out the backstory more as you go along. Her information looks fine thus far.

In regards to starting. I had been working with Plannit Plannit on a quest that involved Azalea (the guild clerk) being elsewhere for a time. Seeing as there's new development I'll take down that original post and keep her in the guild hall. Your characters are welcome to interact with her while they're starting out.

Rurnur Rurnur Ace Cream Ace Cream
Seeing as the other two haven't replied in a while, you guys are welcome to finish up the quest and return to the guild hall if you'd like to be involved in further storylines. The Court of Thorns will be making an appearance soon (possibly with other Fae creatures like Pipi, if that's ok with you Ace), so you're welcome to have your characters participate.

You're welcome to post for Kira if you'd rather flesh out the backstory more as you go along. Her information looks fine thus far.
Yeah sorry, I've been going back on forth on her backstory, but I've pretty much got it figured out so I'll update it once I get home.

Vol Vol Would Zion be put off by a church of fire since it doesn't have qualms with peaceful undead?
Zion is still uneasy even with a concept of a Church -- but very intrigued as to why they arent! He's heard of them only by mouth I would think

Sylph Sylph Thank you!! I'll try thimk of a response once I get home from work (got let off early today)

Would you like me to place Zion at the guild quarters :3 or somewhere else you prefer?

Zion is still uneasy even with a concept of a Church -- but very intrigued as to why they arent! He's heard of them only by mouth I would think
Seraphina is a diety of Justice, if something is peaceful it is unjust to kill it unless it does something evil. Innocent until proven guilty.

Oh? It appears Ymir will have to engage in evasive theatrics. Prepare for absurdity.

(All hail Taenia, bastard god of the unpleasant truth.)

Oh? It appears Ymir will have to engage in evasive theatrics. Prepare for absurdity.

(All hail Taenia, bastard god of the unpleasant truth.)
Perfection, I look forward to them
(Seraphina is better, she made dragons and fire titans (also phoenix but those came later) :3)

Birds: *Exist*
Seraphina (to her lizards and fire giants): Y'know, I just had a fantastic idea.

(No argument there. Taenia's a prick.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back