• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fated Ones [OOC]

OMG BEAST TIME! HOOOYYYYPPPPE
VioletShadow VioletShadow VIOLET-CHAAAN! *glomps*

Holy crap what a work day. At least now I get to relax, rp, play games, etc. :3
SO MUCH HYPE! Can't wait to see Daron's reaction when he sees Rena as an elephant; it'll be hilarious xD

Haha, now you can do whatever your heart desires ;3
hm, part of me feels like I should wait to post until after Raku Raku 's post. Thoughts, everyone?
It's all up to you :3
I am completely neutral on this.

Well the WiFi fucked up here so I couldn't get on for a while. I'll work some magic and get a post up on my phone. Laptop and tablet are dead

Well the WiFi fucked up here so I couldn't get on for a while. I'll work some magic and get a post up on my phone. Laptop and tablet are dead
HYPE! :D

On the bright side, I may not have gotten my post up in time if not for this xD. But I'm very glad we'll be getting plot development. :3

DergTheDergon DergTheDergon Sorry but your post doesn't quite make sense to me.

Daron should not be able to see Rena and Elijah fighting the bandits, as they are through the window, past the door, and in the inn's hallway, where the bandits charged up the stairs from. Daron is down on the ground battling bandits, so all he can really see is the window and part of Rena's room.

Also the knife sliced the back of the bandits HEAD. Not hand.

Sorry guys, I feel asleep before I could get the post up! :closedeyescryingfrown: I'll begin working on it soon but I have to go to school.

DergTheDergon DergTheDergon Sorry but your post doesn't quite make sense to me.

Daron should not be able to see Rena and Elijah fighting the bandits, as they are through the window, past the door, and in the inn's hallway, where the bandits charged up the stairs from. Daron is down on the ground battling bandits, so all he can really see is the window and part of Rena's room.

Also the knife sliced the back of the bandits HEAD. Not hand.

Went ahead and deleted the paragraph about Elijah and changed all mentions of the bandit's "hand". If there is anything else you'd wish me to change lemme know and I'll fix it. ^.^

Went ahead and deleted the paragraph about Elijah and changed all mentions of the bandit's "hand". If there is anything else you'd wish me to change lemme know and I'll fix it. ^.^
You can't see the bandit Rena killed. The bandits came up the stairs INSIDE the inn! Daron is outside! The bandits are dead INSIDE the inn in the hallway!

You can't see the bandit Rena killed. The bandits came up the stairs INSIDE the inn! Daron is outside! The bandits are dead INSIDE the inn in the hallway!
Ah, I see now.... but now, I have no idea what to do for my post since it revolved around the bandits. I'll overhaul it after work but I have no time rn. I'll get it edited asap, sorry for the confusion. I honestly don't remember anything in anyone's posts about bandits being inside.

Again, sorry. I'll fix it today, I promise. :3

Ah, I see now.... but now, I have no idea what to do for my post since it revolved around the bandits. I'll overhaul it after work but I have no time rn. I'll get it edited asap, sorry for the confusion. I honestly don't remember anything in anyone's posts about bandits being inside.

Again, sorry. I'll fix it today, I promise. :3
No problem <3
It's my fault for not making it clearer for you, at the time, I thought that 'staircase' was indication enough, but it seems that was not the case. I'll remember this for the future ^^
Sorry dergy ;-;

No problem <3
It's my fault for not making it clearer for you, at the time, I thought that 'staircase' was indication enough, but it seems that was not the case. I'll remember this for the future ^^
Sorry dergy ;-;
It's okay. *hugs shadow*. Honestly, it was probablyclear enough for everyone else to unerstand. This is on my end here.

I'mm a finally revise this darn thing, I believe I have a different but still fun way to take it :3

It's okay. *hugs shadow*. Honestly, it was probablyclear enough for everyone else to unerstand. This is on my end here.

I'mm a finally revise this darn thing, I believe I have a different but still fun way to take it :3
*Pats dergy on the back* Everyone makes mistakes, don't worry too much about it ^^

Looking forward to it! I'll be heading to bed a bit earlier today, so I'll see it in ze morning :3
Have a good evening ^^

*Pats dergy on the back* Everyone makes mistakes, don't worry too much about it ^^

Looking forward to it! I'll be heading to bed a bit earlier today, so I'll see it in ze morning :3
Have a good evening ^^
*hugs Violet greatfully* Okay :3

I'm glad! In that case, I'll take some extra time to make sure it's a great post. Nighty! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back