• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fated Ones [OOC]

The way I was planning to use the Spirit Beasts was that they gave the character some kind of boost, a power-up, a strength of sorts. So if you could find a strength a person would receive if they hosted a Rat Spirit then that would be fine.

There are two types of abilities, physical and spiritual. Physical abilities, or ability, is just simply turning into a larger form of the animal. Spiritual gives them other abilities that will be described later on.

Hmm yes... those glaring blue eyes which stalk their prey, and those sharp teeth which could tear anything apart.
Obviously he isn't a carnivore too :P

Nope, believe it or not, he really is a vegetarian.

By that meaning, he makes sure to eat only herbivores, and vegetarian/vegan humans. That counts, right? xD

vegetarian
vɛdʒɪˈtɛːrɪən/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who does not eat meat or fish, and sometimes other animal products, especially for moral, religious, or health reasons

hmm... "a person who does not eat meat" huh...
I wonder what humans, deer and rabbits are made of then....

Dangit, you caught me. He really is a carnivore, I admit, but I promise he's not bloodthirsty. He just uhh... brutally murders everyone that wanders into his territory, heh. Just a bunch of very unfortunate misunderstandings. Heh.

Oh, I can understand that. I mean it's his property afterall. It's not his fault those people can't read clear signs that a dragon lives nearby. If anyone touched MY property without permission I would get angry too :P
Hissssssssssssss!

Good night!

Oh, after looking through the interest check I saw that 5 people are interested. I'll get a CS up soon. I have to take a shower and do some dishes.

No anime, a picture would be appreciated but a detailed drawing would be alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back