• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fated Ones [OOC]

I will not be reliably around until about 4 hours from now sadly, probably a little more or so, but I'll get a post up asap in case we start before then. Just popping on during my lunch break. :3

Also VioletShadow VioletShadow have a nice, safe trip! :D
<3 Will do!

I'm super excited to read your giant post which will destroy all my self-esteem! :closed eyes open smile:
(Just joking of course, I always enjoy your posts :3)

We were all like that at some point.
Beyond The Third Sky was actually my first proper roleplay as well :P
(I've probably said this before but oh well)

But I was really bad xD One minute we're all just fighting weird machines, the next a giant battle between a vampire and angel, then a giant explosion leaving the vampire impaled by a tree, then some kind of emotional moment as she drifts between life and death... etc

The roleplay ends after an epic battle between our characters and the necromancers. If we do get that far and finish, I might have to Part 2 this in modern times.

ioler
Well, lesson learned. That really was fun though. And you were also not even close to the only one doing that kind of thing in beyond the Third Sky either VioletShadow VioletShadow . It was aclusterf*ck, but it was amazingly fun too. :3
iolet
Raku Raku very true, all rpers go through that phase where they just wanna make crazy stuff happen xD

welp, lunch break's been over and me gots to work nao. I'll say it again VioletShadow VioletShadow , have a safe and lovely trip. :3 <3

The roleplay ends after an epic battle between our characters and the necromancers. If we do get that far and finish, I might have to Part 2 this in modern times.
Woah, that sounds really cool! (and stressful)

What's the main plot going to be though? Are we going to be on a journey to find the necromancers or train our abilities first etc?

Well, lesson learned. That really was fun though. And you were also not even close to the only one doing that kind of thing in beyond the Third Sky either VioletShadow VioletShadow . It was aclusterf*ck, but it was amazingly fun too. :3
iolet
Raku Raku very true, all rpers go through that phase where they just wanna make crazy stuff happen xD

welp, lunch break's been over and me gots to work nao. I'll say it again VioletShadow VioletShadow , have a safe and lovely trip. :3 <3
...but but but, there was a clear time period where it was just you and me posting. And you were always forced to reply to my crazy happenings xD

Take care at work! (Again)
Also, thank you ^^<3

We will start in the morning, jut before the spirit beasts come in. The main plot is going to be a journey to where the necromancers are whilst training our abilities as well. There will be a lot of combat and some down time as well.

We will start in the morning, jut before the spirit beasts come in. The main plot is going to be a journey to where the necromancers are whilst training our abilities as well. There will be a lot of combat and some down time as well.
Thank you for the clarification, I'm looking forward to it!
This is a good chance for me to improve my combat writing!

Well, I will also be gone for a good amount of time. I'll be gone for the whole next weekend.

I'll be gone for more than the weekend :/
I'll get home Monday night, so I will be back on the site Tuesday.

Edit: Annnnnnnd then I'll start school Wednesday. Yippee! :-_-lines:

Raku Raku I edited my character's picture to actually portray the colour of hair and eyes that I wanted. (Dark navy hair and red-tinted brown eyes.)

Edit: It wasn't edited well at all, but at least it portrays what I wanted :P

...but but but, there was a clear time period where it was just you and me posting. And you were always forced to reply to my crazy happenings xD

Take care at work! (Again)
Also, thank you ^^<3
True true... but I really didn't mind, and had a lot of fun to boot :3

whew... what a day. Me is exhausted nao.

Due to some unfortunate timing, I'll have to take a vote. Should we start today and so characters can meet characters or should we wait for everyone to be present to start?

Due to some unfortunate timing, I'll have to take a vote. Should we start today and so characters can meet characters or should we wait for everyone to be present to start?
Well, it's almost midnight here, so I need to sleep. I'm all right with you guys starting now, but is it fine to place a post limit? Like, you can only post after two users post after you or limit the number of posts per say? Just a suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back