• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fated Ones [OOC]

finally posted. Ended up reading, brainstorming and getting distracted a lot lol. I hope you guys are alright with Daron's lack of reaction xD, as you can clearly see he knows where his priorities lie. :P

finally posted. Ended up reading, brainstorming and getting distracted a lot lol. I hope you guys are alright with Daron's lack of reaction xD, as you can clearly see he knows where his priorities lie. :P
Omg I love Daron ^^
He's so chill and simply has had enough of all this drama in his life
But why is he so intent of Rena, when he doesn't know her at all? He doesn't even know her name, or why she's there xD all he knows is that she's a shy clumsy potato :P
I don't mind, of course, just wondering ^^
(On phone, beware of structual errors)

Omg I love Daron ^^
He's so chill and simply has had enough of all this drama in his life
But why is he so intent of Rena, when he doesn't know her at all? He doesn't even know her name, or why she's there xD all he knows is that she's a shy clumsy potato :P
I don't mind, of course, just wondering ^^
(On phone, beware of structual errors)
He knows that he finds her cute and interesting and that's about all he needs. xD

Last edited:
I'mma reply soon, in a short few hours. :3
Be careful though, if someone hasn't posted before you, you can't! :P
(Have you read the rules? xD 'At least 2 other people must post before you can again')

But then again, our interactions are kinda just between our characters. Maybe you can? Who knows.

Wow, I just noticed how much a difference in computer screen size can affect what you define as a line. The computer at my cousins has a massive screen, and I felt like I was forced to write more. But now that I'm back home, on my little laptop, it looks like I've written so much more than what it seemed like back at my cousins.

It's like magic o_O
(Beware of a sudden decrease in the amount of content from me xD)

Be careful though, if someone hasn't posted before you, you can't! :P
(Have you read the rules? xD 'At least 2 other people must post before you can again')

But then again, our interactions are kinda just between our characters. Maybe you can? Who knows.
I know, I remembered that after I posted that message and was like "oops." xD I'd like your input on this Raku Raku , can Violet and I do a 1x1isah thing, at least until the animals awaken or whatever? Perhaps at non-essential parts of the story later? I don't plan to always do this or anything, but Violet and I ended up doing a similar sort of thing in the last group rp we were in together and it worked well. Just making sure it's alright with you being the gm and all.

Wow, I just noticed how much a difference in computer screen size can affect what you define as a line. The computer at my cousins has a massive screen, and I felt like I was forced to write more. But now that I'm back home, on my little laptop, it looks like I've written so much more than what it seemed like back at my cousins.

It's like magic o_O
(Beware of sudden decrease in amount of content from me xD)
Ikr? I have a little tablet (that's what I use to sneak on at work sometimes) and posts look so much bigger on that it's ridiculous xD. Though writing big posts on my pc with a giant widescreen is still not too hard for me, comes with practice. :3

Just a heads up, I'll be heading back to school tomorrow so I'll be a little slower on posts at that time.

Just a heads up, I'll be heading back to school tomorrow so I'll be a little slower on posts at that time.
Heh, I don't head back to school until whenever I feel like going to college again (pretty far off if I'm honest) but I got work all summer which you can argue either way which is worse xD

Heh, I don't head back to school until whenever I feel like going to college again (pretty far off if I'm honest) but I got work all summer which you can argue either way which is worse xD

Same. I'll be working all summer at the rec center downtown. It's not too bad, until you have to break up a fight. I feel I might take a more physical path to break them up. The pay isn't bad either, 2000 dollars for the whole summer

Work or school=time-not-on-rpn-for-a-long-period-of-time-every-day-except-weekends(usually)

Work usually lasts longer than school, so I'd argue it's worse in general :P
Wait, do you only have work this summer? Does that mean when it's not Summer, you have no work? O_O

VioletShadow said:
Work or school=time-not-on-rpn-for-a-long-period-of-time-every-day-except-weekends(usually)

Work usually lasts longer than school, so I'd argue it's worse in general :P
Wait, do you only have work this summer? Does that mean when it's not Summer, you have no work? O_O

Well, the job I have currently is called a paid work experience and has a 6 month limit. I hopefully will have another job lined up by the end of it but I just put all summer to be safe.

Also, yes, that's the very definition of work and school combined. I mean look at me, I'm on for hours every day and have been for the better part of two years now xD

Well, the job I have currently is called a paid work experience, and has a 6th month limit. I hopefully will have another job lined up by the end of it but I just put all summer to be safe.

Also, yes, that's the very definition of work and school combined. I mean look at me, I'm on for hours every day and have been for the better part of two years now xD
Interesting~ It's important to collect up that experience :P
Pfft....I totally sound like I know what I'm talking about

Yeah, haha, I respect you for that ^^

Now get to work on that reply! I would like to be able to post before I go to sleep :P

So that I can force you to reply again hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back