• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fated Ones [OOC]

I AM ALSO CONTRIBUTING!

P.S. I'm asking everyone for any tips that they can spare for constructing a better character, A friend of mine invited me to a dice Rp and I don't want to reuse the same character.

NUUUUUUUUUU I DUN WANNA FITE U, ILU ;U;

xD agreed. I also employ the same tactic rather often as I'm sure you've noticed ;3
No worries, as soon as you touch me, I'll probably fall over anyway.

yesh, me has indeed noticed your similar strategy :3

How do inns work? Can Rena still ask for dinner? Or is it too late? What should a starving girl do at this time? xD

I AM ALSO CONTRIBUTING!

P.S. I'm asking everyone for any tips that they can spare for constructing a better character, A friend of mine invited me to a dice Rp and I don't want to reuse the same character.
YES! YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE EXTREMELY VALUABLE TO THIS ROLEPLAY, NO WORRIES.

Haha, when I make a character(nowadays) I try my best to go all out in a crazy direction. For example, I would like to create this extremely muscular but gentlemanly guy and a snobby little princess/prince one day.

What ideas do you have already? I can help expand on them probably. somehow.

YES! YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE EXTREMELY VALUABLE TO THIS ROLEPLAY, NO WORRIES.

Haha, when I make a character(nowadays) I try my best to go all out in a crazy direction. For example, I would like to create this extremely muscular but gentlemanly guy and a snobby little princess/prince one day.

What ideas do you have already? I can help expand on them probably. somehow.

I have this idea for a young really lanky guy who is super intense about everything. Washing clothes? "HECK YEAH GET THOSE STAINS OUT!" Fighting off goblins? "COME AND GET A PLATED GAUNTLET TO THE FACE!" Quietly reading a nice book in the study? "...What I can't just relax every once and a while? *Sips tea* THIS TEA IS REALLY GOOD!"

I have this idea for a young really lanky guy who is super intense about everything. Washing clothes? "HECK YEAH GET THOSE STAINS OUT!" Fighting off goblins? "COME AND GET A PLATED GAUNTLET TO THE FACE!" Quietly reading a nice book in the study? "...What I can't just relax every once and a while? *Sips tea* THIS TEA IS REALLY GOOD!"
That sounds like the best fricken character ever xD
..You don't even need my help...

Maybe think of likes and dislikes? Weaknesses and Strengths? Just little things like that might make your character seem more alive.

DergTheDergon DergTheDergon
Sorry, it's not the best quality, I really wanted to finish it before 1am so that I could get some sleep before school tomorrow :3
Look what at you've made me become... xD

I'll be heading to bed now, but good evening for you! :P

I operate better on low sleep anyway. It's weird, yes, but it's true. So, might as well do something rather than nothing as I await the morning light.

Why I do this to myself is beyond me, but hell, it's fun.

The hell is this sleep you guys keep talking about? Is it some new energy drink?

I'm constantly up until 3/4 AM every night :closedeyescryingfrown:

Seeing the difference in our time zones, I've realized which are the best times for me to reply to you:

After school(Whilst you're at work)
In the morning before school(Whilst you're asleep) OR late at night(When you're home and awake)
I don't want to ruin my sleep habits too much, so I'll choose one of these per day, most likely the first option since I do get insomnia.

On the weekends we can probably exchange more posts, if you'd like to :P
But beware, the roleplays I have taken interest in will start soon/at some point, it will be then that I will have to give this roleplay less time and priority than I do now.

Last edited:
Seeing the difference in our time zones, I've realized which are the best times for me to reply to you:

After school(Whilst you're at work)
In the morning before school(Whilst you're asleep) OR late at night(When you're home and awake)
I don't want to ruin my body too much, so I'll choose one of these per day, most likely the first option since I do get insomnia.

On the weekends we can probably exchange more posts :P
But beware, the roleplays I have taken interest in will start soon/at some point, it will be then that I will have to give this roleplay less time and priority than I do now.
Fair nuff, I am fine with this. I already have many other roleplays plus work to keep me busy anyway lol. Still, lookin' very much forward to seeing how our characters develop :3

Fair nuff, I am fine with this. I already have many other roleplays plus work to keep me busy anyway lol. Still, lookin' very much forward to seeing how our characters develop :3
From what I know/remember, you are constantly in a billion roleplays xD
But you're still always active and not-very-busy somehow(Which is why I want to force as many posts out of you as possible >:-)) How do you do it? xD
Are you a magician? :3

I am too! I can't wait for the start of our epic journey to find the necromancers! :P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back