• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fated Ones [OOC]

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking about doing. Just posting the thread so characters can interact with each other before the action starts.

Wait, what's the technological status for the rp? Was a bit confused when VioletShadow VioletShadow mentioed a train.
Errr... I definitely didn't mess up my time periods.

Let me just quickly change that to something else...
Sorry :-_-lines:

Edit: On the interest check, it says the roleplay is set in medieval times. So just pretend I didn't mention a train.

Last edited:
VioletShadow VioletShadow It's okay about the train thing, because when I read your post I honestly didn't think anything was off about that xD.

Yesh indeed, we must wait for more replies. Btw I am loving Rena so far, she's so cute. :3

Not much actually. Your characters were just robbed and now Lucy is chasing after Pandora with murderess intent, Asher shot an arrow in Lucy's face before she took off. That's basically all that happened to your character and Derg's

Not much actually. Your characters were just robbed and now Lucy is chasing after Pandora with murderess intent, Asher shot an arrow in Lucy's face before she took off. That's basically all that happened to your character and Derg's
Yeah not too much, but still quite a bit happened xD
Last night, I planned what I would write in response to getting robbed. Now there's four extra posts and Rena's kind of not getting robbed anymore. But I guess I can still implement parts of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back