• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fated Ones [OOC]

on second thought, seeing as Daron is unconcious and it doesn't make sense that he'd wake up right now, I might not. All I'd likely be posting is him mumbling in his sleep or something similar, not exciting content by any stretch, though it could turn out cute (i.e. he mumbles Rena's name). I'll post in the morning if you guys think I should but a bit at a loss for what I would post atm.

Last edited:
on second thought, seeing as Daron is unconcious and it doesn't make sense that he'd wake up right now, I might not. All I'd likely be posting is him mumbling in his sleep or something similar, not exciting content by any stretch, thought it could turn out cute (i.e. he mumbles Rena's name). I'll post in the morning if you guys think I should but a bit at a loss for what I would post atm.
Yeah, I think you should wait till something happens/hours have gone by or something :P

VioletShadow VioletShadow

Yes. Due to his connection with the spirit world, he can see who has been chosen. To him, the a light blue aura surrounds our characters.

The suspense of waiting always kills me. Kind of makes me wish I was i could fast forward till the next post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back