• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fated Ones [OOC]

Raku Raku
Where are we meant to gather before leaving for the journey? What kind of enviroment are we going to be travelling through? Are we just meant to steal weapons from the barracks?
It's not like normal people can tell our characters are the chosen ones, the few soldiers left in the barracks will just get angry at them.

Raku Raku
Where are we meant to gather before leaving for the journey? What kind of enviroment are we going to be travelling through? Are we just meant to steal weapons from the barracks?
It's not like normal people can tell our characters are the chosen ones, the few soldiers left in the barracks will just get angry at them.

Good questions. Characters will be stopped at the barracks as they follow Eric there. First location we will go through will be a forested area. Also, Eric is a well known person around the city, as in the guards will know that what he is doing is a serious matter. So to answer your question with a few words, I got it.

Good questions. Characters will be stopped at the barracks as they follow Eric there. First location we will go through will be a forested area. Also, Eric is a well known person around the city, as in the guards will know that what he is doing is a serious matter. So to answer your question with a few words, I got it.
So, we're meant to follow Eric? But he hasn't moved from the bar?

Heads up everyone, VioletShadow has informed me that she is taking a break from RPN and I have a feeling it'll be a long one. I still want to remain in this rp but I can't really see Daron without Rena. I am up for creating a new character but am unsure how to fit them in, and what we should do about the plot holes left in Daron and Rena's wakes. Thoughts, Raku Raku ?

Heads up everyone, VioletShadow has informed me that she is taking a break from RPN and I have a feeling it'll be a long one. I still want to remain in this rp but I can't really see Daron without Rena. I am up for creating a new character but am unsure how to fit them in, and what we should do about the plot holes left in Daron and Rena's wakes. Thoughts, Raku Raku ?

Well then. Maybe your new character could have been in another part of town while this all happened and Daron and Rena were not chosen, they just helped out. Your new character might be seen by Eric as they are about to get weapons from the guards' barracks or as the group is about to leave.

Also, VioletShadow VioletShadow , it's been nice rping with you. Can't wait to see your return.

That all seems to work out quite nicely :3. I'll see about getting a new sheet up tonight. This new character will be quite different than Daron, and probably female as well. The ideas are already spinning about in mah head. ^.^

She'll be missed. It came as quite a surprise, and I hope she's doing alright. I know she'll be back though.
Well then. Maybe your new character could have been in another part of town while this all happened and Daron and Rena were not chosen, they just helped out. Your new character might be seen by Eric as they are about to get weapons from the guards' barracks or as the group is about to leave.

Also, VioletShadow VioletShadow , it's been nice rping with you. Can't wait to see your return.

That all seems to work out quite nicely :3. I'll see about getting a new sheet up tonight. This new character will be quite different than Daron, and probably feamle as well. The ideas are already spinning about in mah head. ^.^

She'll be missed. It came as quite a surprise, and I hope she's doing alright. I know she'll be back though.

OK. Sounds good. I'll also be putting a cs post for Eric as he will be venturing with the group.

Yeah, his look will be slightly altered from what has been described in some posts, but don't mind it.

School is almost over for the year, I'll have more time for RpN. I'll have a post up Sunday night due to visitation.

Fuck me, I'm going through regents week right now and I'm trying to study. Sorry for yet another delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back