• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pride.

Local Mushroom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

tumblr_nd102dthiq1r04g55o1_500.gif

Introduction:
Hello everyone, my name is Pride and you might have seen me around in various search threads or interest checks. But instead of looking for a specific fandom or having a giant search. I am dedicating this thread to a specific idea that I generally just want a couple of partners for. This is a bit different for me because I don’t usually dive into Sci-fi plots. I recently have become more interested in Sci-fi stuff, but I am still not sure how to build a whole sci-fi world from scratch yet, though the idea is very intriguing, I instead pulled inspiration from two Sci-Fi-Fantasy films that I personally really enjoy. If any of you have seen The Tomorrow War or Edge of Tomorrow (I highly recommend both films) you might know what I have in mind for the plot or at least what sort of elements are going to be involved. You don’t need to have knowledge of either film to participate in the plot. If you weren’t a big fan of either of the films then the plot may not be your cup of tea. Anyway, before I get onto the plot I will share a bit about myself, and some requirements for me.

P.S. Please excuse how horrible this looks.

About Me:
- I am an 18+ female that has been roleplaying for quite a few years now and it is something I really enjoy
- I like to write a lot, my recent average is around 1-2k per character (that will make sense in a second), with multiple paragraphs and the whole shebang
- I love to double, I really like it. I know it is not everyone’s cup of tea. But this plot was made with doubling in mind (welcome to make a bigger cast)
- With doubling in mind I am comfortable playing both male and female characters
- I also primarily use realistic fcs
- I work a closing shift at my job so if I am working I usually wait until I have a day off to post. I usually try to post once a week but can do more if I have the time
- I am happy to talk over Discord or PMS, but I don’t rp over discord. I prefer to keep the rp in a thread or a pm
- I love to plot with you, I want to make something we are both interested in
- I love romance, would love to have it be a part of the plot. However, I do not expect characters to be jumping each other (comfortable mxf, mxm, fxf)

What I would like from you:
- 18+ please, just a comfort thing
- Is comfortable with writing multiple paragraphs and the like. No one-liners please, it kills me inside if my partners respond to my 1k post with one line.
- Comfortable with doubling
- Okay with playing with both male and female characters
- Okay with using realistic fcs
- Let's be patient with each other, life happens.
- If you love romance as well that’s great, but not a requirement.
- If you pm me, please tell me a bit about yourself.

Now onto the plot!

The Plot:
(The beginning of the plot takes place in an alternate 2019-20, then jumps into the future)

There have been so many conspiracy theories about when the world was going to end and the coming of aliens, that when the first warnings came in 2019, no one even batted an eye. And that was the beginning of the end. The first signs of the creatures were ignored. They behaved like body snatchers. Infecting a host and taking over their body to blend into society while they grew stronger. Bursting from their human shell when they are ready. Treating humans like a grotesque cocoon. And many don’t notice the signs until it’s too late. But then they have already claimed control of your every move and you can only watch in slow motion as your death crawls ever closer. And when you have reached that point, death is what many wish for. The constant pain and pressure of something moving inside of your very being. Hyper-aware of everything that it made you do. The ones that are killed are the lucky ones because some people are never released from the creature's clutches. The only reason we are able to have this information was because of the ‘Descendants’. Who are the Descendants you ask, well let me tell you.

The Descendants were the first wave of people from the future. They came in a small wormhole they had made to reach the past. That was quite a sight to see. The Descendants told the people that they came to this time in order to wipe out a threat that would plague them in the future. They wanted our help to defeat this problem before it could even be unleashed. Or at least that was the plan. It was a good plan. The current world leaders were not sure what to think of the situation at first, but in the end, we agreed to help them. That’s when they started to send more troops over. And with them came the ‘Infected’. The Infected were people who had become a host for this alien creature. The creatures that came from the future were smarter. More evolved than their present time cousins. It has been almost a year since the first wave of future people came to the present. And for many, it has felt the world has been slowly falling into madness. The present time it is still manageable. With a few infected outbreaks and the Descendants developing new ways to find people who were hosts to the creatures. However, the future was suffering.

And we needed the future to save ourselves. The future had the power and technology to fight the creatures in our time. With this knowledge in mind, the World leaders started sending people into the future to protect our present. This was not taken well by the majority of the population. There were many protests and riots but that did not stop people from being recruited into the army. A new draft was even being enforced to make sure that there would be enough soldiers to protect both timelines. Which brings in our characters. Our characters have been summoned by the draft to become a part of the war effort. However in the beginning they were not assigned to become a unit that would jump into the future. MC1 is not a soldier at all, she is a researcher with a focus on parasites. She was brought on to help study the creatures and their behavior since they are parasites in their own right. MC2 is a soldier. He came from a rough background and found purpose in the love of his life. Unfortunately, she was killed during the first draftees that were sent to the future. YCs can be just about anyone but up until this point they never really interacted with each other.

Then the base our characters are at is attacked by a group of infected. In the chaos the jump machine is activated, our characters and a handful of others are forcibly sucked into the wormhole to the future. With the creatures. During the jump to the future, the creatures attack the humans in the wormhole. But something goes horribly wrong. During the jump, our characters become merged with the alien creatures. As they crash land into the future they find themselves with new powers that they don’t understand. And if they are going to survive they have to work together and find a way back to the present. But how will the future population react if they find out our characters have become human-alien hybrids.

967b9db50a090d79a72e29ce676615180c482a70.gifv

Boop. I am open to taking one to two more partners for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back