• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Puppernickel Puppernickel Alright, I'll have the shade respond in my next post, oh and would you say Acheron had met any of you and yours in the past or no.

Dest Dest hmmm, I would say that Acheron would have done so before, possibly even working with Dementia on more then one occasion over the years. Compared to most Dark Lords, Dementia is more easy going, and is surprisingly willing to work with the other Dark Lords concidering he's shown his hatred for most of them (the dead ones anyway)

If you'd like we could talk over it more specifically in PM, and discuss precisely how well the two know one another.

Selee-01 Selee-01 so, a question on the game, are Dementia and Zamiro playing through parts of it, or is it going to be more boiled down and quick?

I guess what I'm asking is whether or not we're actually going into more detail on the battle of wills, or if it's more summarized.

Selee-01 Selee-01 so, a question on the game, are Dementia and Zamiro playing through parts of it, or is it going to be more boiled down and quick?

I guess what I'm asking is whether or not we're actually going into more detail on the battle of wills, or if it's more summarized.
Let’s just boil it down to the basics.

Selee-01 Selee-01
A similar question to the one Skylord posed, are lycans like they're depicted normally - like werewolves only they don't care about silver, harder to kill in general, and can change whenever they want - or are the different in Araen?

Selee-01 Selee-01
A similar question to the one Skylord posed, are lycans like they're depicted normally - like werewolves only they don't care about silver, harder to kill in general, and can change whenever they want - or are the different in Araen?
They’re the same.

Hey, who wants more Demon/Angel/Beyonder lore?

So did anyone else forget all about there even being dwarves?

So did anyone else forget all about there even being dwarves?
Honestly, I didn't so much forget as place them on the back burner. Harvy makes it hard to forget for me, but dealing with Zamiro stifled my plans for the dear dwarves. No matter though, all shall be done in beautiful chaos!

Selee-01 Selee-01
So, I really, really dont mean to be a bother, but would it perhaps be possible for a bit with Dementia and Zamiro? I noticed it wasn't in the action report, and while I can post without it, it would be appreciated if it was there.

No pressure or anything! Just a polite inquiry :)

Selee-01 Selee-01
So, I really, really dont mean to be a bother, but would it perhaps be possible for a bit with Dementia and Zamiro? I noticed it wasn't in the action report, and while I can post without it, it would be appreciated if it was there.

No pressure or anything! Just a polite inquiry :)
Sure! Sorry for forgetting that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back