• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Lore
Here
Other
Here
just to give you a heads up, I'm rather busy at the moment so I'm probably not going to be able to post for the next few days.

A question for Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus
Should I assume that Elise intends to accept Harvy's invitation, and plan accordingly? Or is she going to wait a while before she does so?

Also, apologies to everyone for not posting in a while! Life is rather hectic lately, but it calmed down a bit, so I have time once again.

Argh, sorry about the summary mishap. Its just I'm not receiving any notifications from this thread now. Dunno why tho.

Argh, sorry about the summary mishap. Its just I'm not receiving any notifications from this thread now. Dunno why tho.
I have an inkling of a suspicion on that actually. I think it only gives notifications after a certain time since your last post. Like, if you havent posted on [This] thread in [this many] days, then you won't receive notifications from it. Just a hunch I have, but it makes sense if you think about it.

A question for Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus
Should I assume that Elise intends to accept Harvy's invitation, and plan accordingly? Or is she going to wait a while before she does so?

Also, apologies to everyone for not posting in a while! Life is rather hectic lately, but it calmed down a bit, so I have time once again.
Yeah, I was going to have her wait for a bit, talk to Vex about it and try to get some of his servants to tag along with her.

Yeah, I was going to have her wait for a bit, talk to Vex about it and try to get some of his servants to tag along with her.
Ah, so Harvy probably doesn't have a response by the time of... whenever my next post takes place xD good to know. Shaves a bit of work off of the post I'm currently working on. Thank you!

I'll be glad to see y'alls next posts, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when a weapon of rapture is combined with an explosive arrow.

I'll be glad to see y'alls next posts, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when a weapon of rapture is combined with an explosive arrow.
I'm getting some Link versus Ganondorf vibes here. Explosive light arrows......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back