• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Somehow I don't think I'll win given my current tacticry. After four failures, I would imagine any Dark Lord would be furious.

But I'm just as a person trying to enjoy this....its just that it moved me emotionally a bit to find out what happened happened. I just...need a bit to collect myself.
It’s okay! Know that you’re a great player.

Wow, Noxsin is bold, I'll give him that. Whelp, Dark Lord's gonna Dark Lord!

Kudos to you Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel for fighting the Big Bad first, now you get to be the one who warns the others of the danger. Being honest, I expected that to be Dementia because of how reckless he is, but perhaps I forgot how furiously reckless a true overlord can be sometimes...

Wow, Noxsin is bold, I'll give him that. Whelp, Dark Lord's gonna Dark Lord!

Kudos to you Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel for fighting the Big Bad first, now you get to be the one who warns the others of the danger. Being honest, I expected that to be Dementia because of how reckless he is, but perhaps I forgot how furiously reckless a true overlord can be sometimes...
After having a fourth failure, I just about had it. I thought my retainers could handle matters but the mortal races keep stacking my fustrations. It's safe to say I'm trying to stay calm at the moment as my blood is practically heating up from the Big Bad.

After having a fourth failure, I just about had it. I thought my retainers could handle matters but the mortal races keep stacking my fustrations. It's safe to say I'm trying to stay calm at the moment as my blood is practically heating up from the Big Bad.
Think of it as character development. Now, he’ll likely grow more cunning and patient.

Hey, you just had the misfortune of being the one who cares about what the outer world is actually doing about us, other then Acheron. While I can't say much for the other characters yet, Dementia gets tunnel vision rather easily, which is the primary reason he has Darlok as an advisor.

Although I must admit, I understand your pain. It can be rather frustrating to have your minions fail you for the UMPTEENTH time in a row, and gets rather bothersome.

Also, appologies for the massive dialogue Selee-01 Selee-01 , I do hope it isn't overwhelming. It was what Dementia would say, and I couldn't cut it any smaller without removing some of his charm from his personality. Seriously, I cut a full three or four sentence paragraph from that before posting .-.

Also, appologies for the massive dialogue Selee-01 Selee-01 , I do hope it isn't overwhelming. It was what Dementia would say, and I couldn't cut it any smaller without removing some of his charm from his personality. Seriously, I cut a full three or four sentence paragraph from that before posting .-.
It’s fine. I actually like it.

Work schedule finally stabilized again so I should be a tad bit more active now, sorry for being a bit of a slower poster right at the start here.

Work schedule finally stabilized again so I should be a tad bit more active now, sorry for being a bit of a slower poster right at the start here.
That’s all right. I’ll respond when you post.

I like how most of the dark lords are pissing about while Noxsin's the only one actually doing something about the major threats to all of them.

I like how most of the dark lords are pissing about while Noxsin's the only one actually doing something about the major threats to all of them.
Hey, Dementia-!.... well okay, he would agree with you there, but he hasn't been informed about the threat yet! As far as he's concerned, nothing is wrong. I can't wait till he receives that letter, which I plan on writing in just after his conflict with Zamiro.

Also, how dare Vex help me with my evil scheme without knowing it! The absolute nerve of the guy, giving me valuable assistance!

Its going to be confusing having Vex the dark lord and Vex the member of Acheron's court. And Acheron is doing stuff! He is pissing off the paladins and finding out about a destroyed order.

Last edited:
And Acheron is doing stuff! He is pissing off the paladins and finding out about a destroyed order.
Dont forget contacting the other Dark Lords to, that's very useful and important for banding together (like they'd actually do that, but who knows?)

Hilariously it did actually confuse me when I was reading one of your posts XD
Its even better when you realize we probably came up with the names near the same time since the applications were sent in through pm

Oh and Puppernickel Puppernickel I'll leave it up to you if you think that your main advisor or if Dementia would be better to respond to Acheron's shade.

Dest Dest Probably Darlok actually, as he's basically the one in charge, and he does quite clearly have authority, due to having been given a small fraction of Dementia's powers via blood magic on top of the elf's already powerful magic. Plus it would allow it to happen sooner, as Dementia might be busy for a while. Also, Darlok is the sane advisor, and the easiest to deal with.

Oh, and Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus , would you say that Countess Elise made a rather big splash? I'm just trying to gauge how obvious her direct influence is so that I can react accordingly.

Puppernickel Puppernickel
She would have been somewhat discrete, generally gossiping at get-togethers, sending anonymous letters the occasional private conversation. If someone looked into it enough then they could probably like things back to her.

Puppernickel Puppernickel
She would have been somewhat discrete, generally gossiping at get-togethers, sending anonymous letters the occasional private conversation. If someone looked into it enough then they could probably like things back to her.
Ah, excellent. So someone like Sable would notice the connection, but not have the time to actually figure anything out about the why until too late.

Ah, excellent. So someone like Sable would notice the connection, but not have the time to actually figure anything out about the why until too late.
Someone like Sable could definitely find the connection, Elise is very overconfident so wouldn't work terribly hard to cover her tracks. As for not having the time to figure out why before it's too late... I'll leave that up to you. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back