• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Selee-01 Selee-01
I had an idea/question I wanted to run by you before I post. Would it make sense in this world for there to be leylines/fonts of magical power that Vexark could have built his capital over and draw power from?

Reasonable.
Leading on from that, I then had the idea that due in his last rise for power Vex made some kind of magical device the draw more magic, but after he was defeated the free people took it and split it into pieces meaning that currently, I can only siphon a small amount of energy. So basically the more of the world he conquered the more power he's able to siphon. Would that also work or should I just leave it with him just siphoning from the energy?

Leading on from that, I then had the idea that due in his last rise for power Vex made some kind of magical device the draw more magic, but after he was defeated the free people took it and split it into pieces meaning that currently, I can only siphon a small amount of energy. So basically the more of the world he conquered the more power he's able to siphon. Would that also work or should I just leave it with him just siphoning from the energy?
Just siphoning. You’d have to make it.

But of course, one must make connections where possible
Indeed! Well, let us see how Madness and Undeath get along, shall we? It shall be a most interesting meeting

If it isn't too much to ask, think you could describe it arriving? Doesn't have to be much, just a short bit about it heading there and searching for Dementia or some such. If you did that I'd really appreciate it, but please don't feel like I'm forcing you or some such! Just a humble request :)

Last edited:
Selee-01 Selee-01
Just wanted to check if you might have missed my post? Obviously, I know it can be hard given the amount of stuff you probably have to think about, but I thought I'd check. Sorry if this is an annoying question.

Selee-01 Selee-01
Just wanted to check if you might have missed my post? Obviously, I know it can be hard given the amount of stuff you probably have to think about, but I thought I'd check. Sorry if this is an annoying question.
Oh, sorry about that. I’ll get right on that.

By the way, everyone, from now on I’d like you to write a single sentence in parentheses at the bottom of a post. This sentence should explain what you’re doing, such as ‘I’m launching a raid on the Dwarves’. This is just for convenience. Thank you for your posts, by the way! Everyone is doing good.

Oh, sorry about that. I’ll get right on that.

By the way, everyone, from now on I’d like you to write a single sentence in parentheses at the bottom of a post. This sentence should explain what you’re doing, such as ‘I’m launching a raid on the Dwarves’. This is just for convenience. Thank you for your posts, by the way! Everyone is doing good.
Well, as a Dark Lord would say, 'go big or go home.'

Ooooh, that's not a bad idea actually, happy to add a bit at the end!

Being a Dark Lord has serious advantages. Like chemical warfare, for instance! :3

At least they aren't throwing acid tho....

Don’t worry, you attacked him as he was still regenerating. It’ll be pretty even.
Somehow I don't think I'll win given my current tacticry. After four failures, I would imagine any Dark Lord would be furious.

But I'm just as a person trying to enjoy this....its just that it moved me emotionally a bit to find out what happened happened. I just...need a bit to collect myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back