• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The City of Maple Pines || OOC

Oh actually does anyone one wanna build a previous relationship with Winter? (my character?) she is a wandering vigilante so you've might of encountered her or fought her

Oh actually does anyone one wanna build a previous relationship with Winter? (my character?) she is a wandering vigilante so you've might of encountered her or fought her
I don't think, there would be sense Winter know Hanah and Fayette, both are criminals and Hanah is teenage.

They are kind of homeless, as they live in abandoned house and Fayette is child.

Sure! Though we should discuss how the two came to meet/know each other; perhaps Typhon Inc. attempted to recrute her into their Paladin Sec at one point.

Maybe other way, Winter has tried to get job from Typhon Inc. and they had said no, because her military records.

Maybe other way, Winter has tried to get job from Typhon Inc. and they had said no, because her military records.

That would also be a good idea! I originally had the idea that, although Typhon Inc. wouldn't out-right hire Winter to work as a basic employee/staff member or security guard due to her military records, the company's top-secret Paladin program would, simply out of the desire of utilizing her skills for their cause. (As well as to use her as a test subject for their cybernetic implants.)

I don't think, there would be sense Winter know Hanah and Fayette, both are criminals and Hanah is teenage.

They are kind of homeless, as they live in abandoned house and Fayette is child.

Sure! Though we should discuss how the two came to meet/know each other; perhaps Typhon Inc. attempted to recrute her into their Paladin Sec at one point.

Ok so Winter could have helped or tried to help Hannah and fayette not knowing they were criminals,
and yea lets talk about the interatction with typhon inc

Ok so Winter could have helped or tried to help Hannah and fayette not knowing they were criminals,
Question how much time it's from when Winter worked as whore? If she worked 4 years ago, she might have knew Hanah's mother Linda Solo.

Question how much time it's from when Winter worked as whore? If she worked 4 years ago, she might have knew Hanah's mother Linda Solo.
so she joined the navy when she was 18, and was 23 when she got out. So between 23-25 she was homeless and worked as a prostitute

so she joined the navy when she was 18, and was 23 when she got out. So between 23-25 she was homeless and worked as a prostitute
Well no then, Linda was killed 4 years ago, so you didn't work with her. At year when Winter started working at street Fayette's parents where murdered and 14 years old Hanah found sleeping Fayette.

They migh have been saw each other as Hanah and Fayette lives at area where is other homeless (they just live in house that has mildew and other homeless know to avoid it) They don't steal from homeless or poors.

Well no then, Linda was killed 4 years ago, so you didn't work with her. At year when Winter started working at street Fayette's parents where murdered and 14 years old Hanah found sleeping Fayette.

They migh have been saw each other as Hanah and Fayette lives at area where is other homeless (they just live in house that has mildew and other homeless know to avoid it) They don't steal from homeless or poors.
ok so most homeless people would Know Winter as Doc or Mrs. Winter or Ms. Doc. What if they know each other, maybe not especially well but they are friendly and neither of them know of what they do

ok so most homeless people would Know Winter as Doc or Mrs. Winter or Ms. Doc. What if they know each other, maybe not especially well but they are friendly and neither of them know of what they do
Okay Ms. Doc. You might know them as Solo (Even though Fayette's last name is Vahdin, she has switched to use Fay Solo.)

Hey, Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving I wonder if you would be interested in having Annabelle interact with Owen, like maybe he is investigating who is behind a number of arson attacks which leads him to Anna. Just an idea and it's fine if you don't want to

Sooo, I'm alive. Hey everybody! Now that I have internet, I will actually post soonish maybe in an hour or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back