• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The City of Maple Pines || OOC

it would be nice to say something to PM after reading... i have saw that happened when they have read but not answered or even leaved from pm without saying anything...
Damn, that's annoying...

I mean, I could just make a new character to get the RP rolling, but I'd spent all of my mental energy on making Lucius and Abraham GOOD characters. I don't wanna make another chap but make them half-baked.

it would be nice to say something to PM after reading... i have saw that happened when they have read but not answered or even leaved from pm without saying anything...
Damn, that's annoying...

I mean, I could just make a new character to get the RP rolling, but I'd spent all of my mental energy on making Lucius and Abraham GOOD characters. I don't wanna make another chap but make them half-baked.
Sorry guys im just not intrested, this rp is dieing and im investng my time in other projects. sorry

it's dying because nobody has writed anything other than i and SirGrey SirGrey ... i am getting angry...
look im sorry but im leaving. Running an rp is hard and keeping one togther is harder. Most of the rps ive created or been in failed but a few ive hard were trully great experiences, dont give up and keep looking for a great rp or create your own

Users who are viewing this thread

Back