• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The City of Maple Pines || OOC

3-4 hours still, from 8 that hasn't voted one hasn't been active last week (he was active last month)
I am disappointed to you guys some has been active in last 24 hours and still not voting.

Hey, Veltsu VI Veltsu VI I just wanted to ask, I know it isn't your fault (You're Finnish if memory serves) but if you want I wouldn't mind going over the DJ posts before you put them up. This isn't to be mean or anything, you write English better then I write Finnish, it's just an offer for help.

Hey, Veltsu VI Veltsu VI I just wanted to ask, I know it isn't your fault (You're Finnish if memory serves) but if you want I wouldn't mind going over the DJ posts before you put them up. This isn't to be mean or anything, you write English better then I write Finnish, it's just an offer for help.
okay, i will be having conversation about evening news here when we get closer to it, but this was writed at evening when it seemed that i would win even if all didn't vote ....

Can I have a recap of what's happened?
other than acward silence and lot of guys either continue being silence or dropping off after one and half week voting of new GM...
There has only be introduses and one near shootout. I did write news about later as i taked my job as new GM.

wtf is wrong with all RPes where i join, how it is that it's takes week that they die and some has even same peoples again and again that then go silence...
I honestly wish that I could answer your question XD

Trust me, I've tried to start at least three different RPs, all of which ended up failing. Nobody even replied on the third RP idea!

I honestly wish that I could answer your question XD

Trust me, I've tried to start at least three different RPs, all of which ended up failing. Nobody even replied on the third RP idea!
there should be active people, but they don't answer my messages... even if they are online...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back