• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The City of Maple Pines || OOC

Based on what the character sheets look like I assumed there's no superhuman powers in this?

Based on what the character sheets look like I assumed there's no superhuman powers in this?

Also takki takki , what's the setting of this RP? Like, is it modern age or does this take place in the past?
Yeah, no superhuman powers. But, you guys can have like cutting-edge tech gadgets if you wanna be a spy or something.
Also, I'll make the arc villain, which should have some superhuman powers, but not too op. Also, it is a slice-of-life rp, so yeah, modern age.

Yeah, no superhuman powers. But, you guys can have like cutting-edge tech gadgets if you wanna be a spy or something.
Also, I'll make the arc villain, which should have some superhuman powers, but not too op. Also, it is a slice-of-life rp, so yeah, modern age.

Thanks for the clarification. So a superhuman villain, hm? Sounds intriguing, can't wait for the RP to start!

That is, after I finish my CS. Also, does anyone want to form, like, relations and stuff?

I think probably as well as you would know a coworker, not quite 'friendly,' but well enough to know some personal details.

Alrighty then, it's settled. Will add Vin to Relations right after I finish everything.

since the Dj kind of reports the news, it'd be really helpful if everyone can know of each other's charas... like we don't all have to besties or anything but it wouldn't make sense for my chara to not know the criminals he's fighting/vigilantes he's fighting alongside unless they're really young and have just started. kind of like how even though superman and batman live in completely dif cities, they still know each other.

I don't wait that anyone knows Hanah. She works to survival and there isn't even birth certificate of her.
It's optional have a relation/acquaintance with someone.

Omai, the IC has started but my CS isn't finished yet.

I guess it's time to shift into...
tumblr_mb6l95Mrjf1r45g3go2_500.jpg

takki takki I have my CS done. I'm going to draw some pictures of Celeste and add them later (hopefully by the end of today), but I do have a description of her appearance and all her outfits.

Last edited:
takki takki senpai please do me the forgive. i worked for a really long time on my CS and then i got an error from the site saying to refresh. i wasn't thinking and i just refreshed everything. then a really old version of my CS went up and now i just deleted the whole damn thing.... back to square 1 again

I fucked up my formatting for some reason and now the accordions don't work. Send halp pls.

takki takki I have my CS done. I'm going to draw some pictures of Celeste and add them later (hopefully by the end of today), but I do have a description of her appearance and all her outfits.

takki takki senpai please do me the forgive. i worked for a really long time on my CS and then i got an error from the site saying to refresh. i wasn't thinking and i just refreshed everything. then a really old version of my CS went up and now i just deleted the whole damn thing.... back to square 1 again
Yeah, yeah sure. Just take your time. I'm not rushing people to make their CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back