• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The City of Maple Pines || OOC

so if people understanded wrong, i writed what Hanah and Fayette tried to do, but as Celestia keep people away from Hanah, Fayette and Aaron and Aaron still keeps his hand on Fayette's shouldren girls haven't run yet.

worst case girls would need to switch tactic.

takki takki

Yes I'm still interested. Sorry I haven't been posting. Things have been busy with the end of the school year. I'll post more once it's night time and more opportunities for my character to do stuff

Holy crud I didn't receive any notifications at all until you tagged me. Sorry about that, will have one up soon.

Tori Bradley Tori Bradley SirGrey SirGrey So even when Hanah and Fayette calls each other as sister, they aren't so there isn't anything from their faces or hair color that would say that they are related. As Jonathan has come now when last yelling was to "put gun down" only thing to make it look like that they have come together is that they both have old and ragged clothes.

right , i know that hannah is pointing the gun at him . but he was holding onto fay so ??? hannah was aiming at his head ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back