• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The City of Maple Pines || OOC

Once you guys finished your CS, then you can now reply to the main thread.

Jakiro Jakiro i am going to be interested to see your mafia in action (mostly because it's only thing right now that has potentially to interact with Hanah, and i don't want go same way than last time...)

Hey y'all, I think I'm going to bounce, didn't want to be rude and just ghost. Probably see some of y'all another time. Later.

takki takki Would it be okay for you if her backstory would be revealed in tiny little tidbits over the course of the RP? Also, the accordions started screwing me over big time (I suck at bbcodes, you can guess) so I'm sorry foe the really long post.

takki takki I didn't get my pictures drawn, but my cs is technically done. I'll post my intro after I get home from work tonight, if that's cool.
Sure, that's fine with me.
takki takki Would it be okay for you if her backstory would be revealed in tiny little tidbits over the course of the RP? Also, the accordions started screwing me over big time (I suck at bbcodes, you can guess) so I'm sorry foe the really long post.
Yep, its okay. Also, the posts have no limit. You guys can have like a ten-paragraph long post if you want (im exaggerating).

no , because at first it was all pretty/ correctly formatted and aaron's personality really shone through . now i'm just giving yall the basics about him and yall really won't know who he is until i jump in the RP . i really . really . really . did not want to do all of that stuff over again :[ but i also wanted to start .... so.... the CS is so crappy

no , because at first it was all pretty/ correctly formatted and aaron's personality really shone through . now i'm just giving yall the basics about him and yall really won't know who he is until i jump in the RP . i really . really . really . did not want to do all of that stuff over again :[ but i also wanted to start .... so.... the CS is so crappy
But don't worry it's not that bad, question how old Aaron's little sister is now?

But don't worry it's not that bad, question how old Aaron's little sister is now?

in my reply it's her birthday so she's 19 now . they're a year apart in age . i don't really plan on ever talking about her again lol . she's a plot device

Crystal Cali Crystal Cali Hanah and Fayette aren't rich, they are poor...( was going to say that they aren't corrupted but in own way they are... just not way that rich and corrupted are, they have been corrupted by environment to think that their only way to survive is stealing stuff)

Crystal Cali Crystal Cali Hanah and Fayette aren't rich, they are poor...( was going to say that they aren't corrupted but in own way they are... just not way that rich and corrupted are, they have been corrupted by environment to think that their only way to survive is stealing stuff)
Althouth Celeste's main targets are the rich and corrupt, she's not going to just shrug off someone suspicious in her audience.

Huh. You guys have a vendetta against sweets or something?

i do have a personal vendetta against sweets , i had three root canals at age 9 because of overindulgence in candies and apple juice . that was such a traumatic experience for 9 year old me

i do have a personal vendetta against sweets , i had three root canals at age 9 because of overindulgence in candies and apple juice . that was such a traumatic experience for 9 year old me

Oh lord that must've been dreadful. How are the pearly whites now tho? (and do you still enjoy sweet stuff?)

now i take my sweets in the form of coffee . and i get them professionally whitened every year and i do the crest strips at home pretty irregularly . the pearly whites are white , and thats it XD i had a molar pulled this year . i guess i just have weak , sugar intolerant teeth !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back