sleek01.jpg
Alpha
I nod in appreciation to Stark, and start reading. As Stark and Len started talking, as well as another one of Hound's guys, who I greeted with a wave, I'd set upon the text. I was a quick reader, and it showed as I nosed through the pages. Bombs in people's heads? Shadow monsters? Zant? None of this made sense.....but then again, nothing made sense ever since I joined Team 73. After a few minutes of reading, I swipe my left hand to the left, dismissing the hologram. I sat down in a chair in front of my workbench, and put my head in my hands.

This was way beyond me. I didn't have the powers that Banner or Thor had, or the gear that Stark had, nor the skills that people like Arthur had. I wasn't even physically capable enough to fight the sparring bots. The bot on the softest setting left me bruised and damaged because of my body. I hadn't the foggiest idea how I'd fight off anything like this.

"Thanks for that, Stark. I owe you one....as long as it's not kissing the Hulk."

I say, dryly. I still felt tired from that synthesis earlier, and I didn't feel like I could easily do much at the moment, but I kept faking it till I made it.

"If you need help with something that isn't your dirty laundry, lemme know."

I offered, since I couldn't really do much.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza

• Eric

Lana's teasing makes my blush become even redder until my face becomes the color of a tomato, just like she had intended. I look away, trying my best to hide it from Keri and her Braixen friend, but even with my face hidden, hiding feelings from a Lucario is impossible. So I try my best to fix the situation...

"W-we're not dating. I-I just wanted to help her out..."

...and end up making it worse.

I quickly shuffle into the lab so we can get on with the tour already. And when we get inside- hooh, boy, is there a lot of stuff to distract us.

Clean white walls surround us on all sides. Lab equipment is strewn about various tables, some recently used, others untouched and looking relatively fresh out of their containers. There's probably some tech from Tony Stark laying around, too. I don't know. Point is, the lab may look pretty standard, but even a generic laboratory is a wonderland to someone who doesn't work in them all the time. Like us!

But it's not any of the equipment that catches my eye, no. What draws my attention is a tall fellow in a flowing white labcoat standing next to one of the counters, closely inspecting an oddly shaped bottle of luminescent blue liquid, his back turned and face bowed in concentration. Even from behind, it is clear that he is far from human- long white ears like a fox are attached to a fur-covered head of the same snowy color, and he wears no shoes, revealing large paws for feet. One of his ears perk up as we close the door behind us. Slowly, he turns around, momentarily abandoning his work but not with a single hint of anger. His breaths, deep, long, and slow, rasp from underneath the black mask over his snout. The only visible part of his face are his eyes, the glass visor in front of them the only window to his chillingly emotionless soul.

dr k 1.jpg

"Ah... Eric. A... pleasant surprise seeing you again so soon. Who... might these two with you be?"

Last edited:
D70212A0-1341-4B11-A701-14ED9760ED7E.jpeg
Lana

It was pretty clear Eric had some sort of feelings for Keri. She doesn’t even need to be able to read Aura to understand that. Her usually smiling face gave off a small frown for a few seconds before forcing herself to smile again. As they entered the Lab, Lana had to tell herself not to mess with anything. She didn’t listen to herself however as she grabbed multiple empty flasks and piling them into one group on a table. As Eric and Keri talked to the new figure in the lab coat, she would be doing her own “experiments” to turn a certain tide in her favor.

Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

iUOY_8um9QZhNpMHshkqBXFdJslZUJNLv0ka8OeF-L9uXmPtPgRsr5FDhRRq5VEEonNyHhTiytWDm_mlGhiQO1fHNESDv7l3IbkSgFe2X-F3fSq4FBrU7vnwnu5Y4BtwwYAM8t76

Resistance

2qt9al11hwtjVISYVmqVgfa5IweP2Zx8sofAppFjuIant4qciI0iAcPUUtq4mJOVRZV09AImkjCQ00qXOkWdAQeng3z11ZsLuiTEWcFRGRrLfvxuxU_csDgiZX1S8a2TYW5aEiPs

Simon sent to 2003 Houston by General John Connor, had broken into the Tyrone office building looking for information on the man, Thomas Parnell who had just escaped prison 24 hours earlier.

A security guard has found Simon moving around the building at night. He tries to attack the intruder but Simon is able to break his stance and make the security guard unconcious, giving him time to print off the information.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The year is 2029 and General Connor is fully recovered, ready to start the end game against a new Skynet for good.

The time portal is now set for the location of Colorado in 2029.

Anybody who goes through would find a section of tents containing almost the whole Resistance nearby.

“Connor, seems like news has arrived about Marcus’s return to 2029.”

Anyone in the tent including Simon, and several other Resistance soldiers were standing around listening to the General’s words.

GENERAL JOHN CONNOR

John looks healthy as he stares at the other soldiers “We can win this WAR once and for all!” This is the Battle I was BORN FOR! The Battle a lot of good men and woman died for. It's Essential that we capture the facility INTACT as soon as the Time door is online. If the door is damaged or destroyed during the battle, then it is useless to us and the war is lost!

“John? So they actually got it running? The time door?” Simon had something to smile about for once.

“Almost, Simon. Intelligence reports they are still getting the core online and working out the bugs, but it should be operational soon. It’s essential that we capture the facility intact as soon as the time door is operational. If it get damaged, it’s useless to us and the war is lost! Everything we've been building for the last 20 or so years depends on these next few days. We take the facility and HOLD IT as long as necessary, no matter what they throw at us. No matter the cost, no matter the pain, no matter the deaths..

Even if that death is my own.

Keep Fighting, Don't stop.

Marcus sighed, dusting off himself from the last mission in space, sighing, hoping Spectre had at least informed him of everything that happened during the briefing Connor had spoken of.

“Spectre… I’ve missed you so damn much..”

General Connor coughed lightly “Not in the tent, please guys.”

FactionParadox FactionParadox GearBlade654 GearBlade654 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Nightwisher Nightwisher QizPizza QizPizza Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Last edited:
Sarah Kinkle

Sarah eventually grew bored with the cafeteria and walked out. She passed by several people in the hallway. Including a young girl and what appeared to be a Grim Reaper. Just a goofy version. She scoffed quietly to herself as she looked at the two and did not bother to interact, just continued down the hallway in silence. She was walking out of the particular building when she noticed a portal appear in the courtyard. Curious, she walked toward it. Drawn to it somehow. She noticed a couple of other people enter the portal. A red ribbon on their arms. She watched as they disappeared into the portal, and an age old curiosity smeared her inside. She tried to turn away from the portal but instead found herself walking into it and through.

darkred darkred

NPC Resistance Soldier

On occasion, a few men with green coats would be walking in and out of tent flaps, talking to each other. One was wearing a Resistance ribbon, one wasn't.

"You heard the news?"

"Heard the boss say that the war was finally going to end soon."

"Yeah, I heard. Hopefully it ends soon anyway.. We've been fighting for 30 years.

One of the men turned to Sarah as the portal opened to a wasteland of sorts with many military like tents.

"Huh?"

"Who's that?"

"Oh yeah, i heard there were others coming back here from another area called the Cape, right?"

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Keri
I flush as I listen to Eric's attempt to cover up, and see his Aura flare up and brighten in areas. I held onto the little thread, because Eric seemed like a nice guy, and I felt a little similar. After all, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here. In a way, he saved my life.

As we enter the lab, I look around and notice all of the different machines and materials.Oddly enough, minute Aura came from some, as bacteria was being tested on, organs were in stasis, and small animals were kept around. The luminescent material the fox-like man held was also interesting to me. I looked to Lana, and gently pry her paws from her experiments, though, before I head over, Lana in tow. I tightened my grip, hoping the knowledge that I had beaten her once, and by a wide margin, would be enough to keep her from doing anything brash.

"Eric, have you two met before?"

I ask, not liking this fellow's Aura. It was cold, and seemed as lifeless as the man's eyes. I could tell by his Aura that he regarded us as mere variables in an overarching equation....and I wasn't sure how we fit into all of that. Even with Aura, I couldn't get a 100% on this guy....which creeped me out.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

14C09A40-8E44-4FA9-9423-58E547B1C17D.jpeg
Lana

Lana poured a few liquids into a few of the beakers attempting to make exactly what she was trying to make. She measured everything perfectly and was nearly done until Keri took it upon herself to pry Lana’s paws off the beaker and dragged her away.

“No! My potion! I almost had it!”
She flailed her arm trying to reach over and grab it, but it was too far away. She simply sighed at how close she came only to be dragged away at the last moment. Her cheeks flared a bit in frustration and embarrassment. Lana’s thoughts were interrupted as she saw the new creature in front of them. It didn’t look like a Pokémon, but Eric seemed to know him.
“Uh... who’s this guy?”

Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

NPC Resistance Soldier

On occasion, a few men with green coats would be walking in and out of tent flaps, talking to each other. One was wearing a Resistance ribbon, one wasn't.

"You heard the news?"

"Heard the boss say that the war was finally going to end soon."

"Yeah, I heard. Hopefully it ends soon anyway.. We've been fighting for 30 years.

One of the men turned to Sarah as the portal opened to a wasteland of sorts with many military like tents.

"Huh?"

"Who's that?"

"Oh yeah, i heard there were others coming back here from another area called the Cape, right?"

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva
A camp full of military tents was the last thing Sarah was expecting. And good riddance. This felt gritty and real. She was walking through the camp when she heard two soldiers conversing among themselves, they all looked dirty and grimy, just how she liked it. She turned half-burnt face toward the hardened soldiers and gave them a half-smile at the mention of the Cape. Then continued on.

She headed toward the biggest tent where she presumed the leader of this army lay. She noted the red ribbon in one of their arms. And wondered what that symbolized.

She felt as if she were in a video-game of some sort, just NPC's sprouting out information for the player character to listen to.

War. Thirty years. But against what? So many questions.

Putting those questions aside, she headed toward John Connor’s tent.

darkred darkred
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

The man in azure armor had found himself in a strange world with knge people. A war seemed to be going on,judging by the tents litteed around the area. Marth the Hero King had yet to discover the reason, but he knew a war was cause for concern. Did their leader bring him here?

100-1000779_warriors-png-transparent-image-fire-emblem-warriors-marth.png

Marth didn't know,but he would work with this 'John Connor' to work things out. The Hero King entered John's tent, passing a woman on his way there.

darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss GearBlade654 GearBlade654

A camp full of military tents was the last thing Sarah was expecting. And good riddance. This felt gritty and real. She was walking through the camp when she heard two soldiers conversing among themselves, they all looked dirty and grimy, just how she liked it. She turned half-burnt face toward the hardened soldiers and gave them a half-smile at the mention of the Cape. Then continued on.

She headed toward the biggest tent where she presumed the leader of this army lay. She noted the red ribbon in one of their arms. And wondered what that symbolized.

She felt as if she were in a video-game of some sort, just NPC's sprouting out information for the player character to listen to.

War. Thirty years. But against what? So many questions.

Putting those questions aside, she headed toward John Connor’s tent.

darkred darkred
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Inside the large tent flap, Sarah would see several Resistance soliders. Some injured, some not but that wasn't the main point of interest.

There was a lone man with a greenish fuzzy jacket talking about the ending to the war and how he was about to end it soon.

On the corner, there were two men nearby. Marcus and Spectre.

The man was the General of the Worldwide Resistance against Skynet, John Connor.

The voice almost changed directions as several Resistance soldiers changed their glares over from John Connor to the newcomer that entered his tent.

They seemed a little hesitant and stepped in front of John Connor, almost like protecting him.

John quickly changed glares from Marcus and Spectre toward the Resistance soldiers trying to protect him considering the stranger didn't wear the regular wear of the soldiers inside without a green coat or a red band.

John nodded and calmed the Resistance soldiers stepping in front of him. "Easy, this must be one of the newcomers from the Cape I was asking for earlier."

The Reistance men and woman simply looked at each other with a bit of worry.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss FactionParadox FactionParadox Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
The man in azure armor had found himself in a strange world with knge people. A war seemed to be going on,judging by the tents litteed around the area. Marth the Hero King had yet to discover the reason, but he knew a war was cause for concern. Did their leader bring him here?

100-1000779_warriors-png-transparent-image-fire-emblem-warriors-marth.png

Marth didn't know,but he would work with this 'John Connor' to work things out. The Hero King entered John's tent, passing a woman on his way there.

darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss GearBlade654 GearBlade654
Inside the large tent flap, Sarah and Marth would see several Resistance soliders. Some injured, some not but that wasn't the main point of interest.

There was a lone man with a greenish fuzzy jacket talking about the ending to the war and how he was about to end it soon.

On the corner, there were two men nearby. Marcus and Spectre.

The man was the General of the Worldwide Resistance against Skynet, John Connor.

The voice almost changed directions as several Resistance soldiers changed their glares over from John Connor to the newcomer that entered his tent.

They seemed a little hesitant and stepped in front of John Connor, almost like protecting him.

John quickly changed glares from Marcus and Spectre toward the Resistance soldiers trying to protect him considering the stranger didn't wear the regular wear of the soldiers inside without a green coat or a red band.

John nodded and calmed the Resistance soldiers stepping in front of him. "Easy, this must be two of the newcomers from the Cape I was asking for earlier."

The Resistance men and woman simply looked at each other with a bit of worry.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss FactionParadox FactionParadox Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Sarah Kinkle

She looked back unflinchingly toward the Resistance fighters and her eyes passed over to Spectre. And knew immediately he was not one of these fighters. Her eyes passed over Marcus, dismissing him as just another solider. There was worry in their faces. She didn’t much care. After the scan, her eyes stared straight at the leader. Something about him seemed familiar but she couldn’t quite place it.

“And you must be?” She said steadily. Looking John in the eyes.

darkred darkred

PLKlCwh.png

The figure finally looked up at Sarah and blinked

"Name's General John Connor, stranger and you?"

He'd address Marth later as well.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss FactionParadox FactionParadox
“Sarah. Sarah Kinkle. Sir.” Sarah said, her back straightening. “I assume you are the leader of this operation?” John Connor? The leader of the resistance against the Terminators? No, that surely was a coincidence. There was no way she got through a portal into the Terminator series. But then again the Cape was filled with otherwise fictional characters. So much so that she started to doubt if she herself was actually real.

darkred darkred

Marth stepped forwards as well, dismissing his slight hold on Falchion. These soldiers were just protecting their leader, not unlike his own men would protect him if the situations were reversed.

"Greetings, General. I am Marth Lowell,Hero King of Altea. I was summoned to aid you in your plight. You have my sword."

darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

“Sarah. Sarah Kinkle. Sir.” Sarah said, her back straightening. “I assume you are the leader of this operation?” John Connor? The leader of the resistance against the Terminators? No, that surely was a coincidence. There was no way she got through a portal into the Terminator series. But then again the Cape was filled with otherwise fictional characters. So much so that she started to doubt if she herself was actually real.

darkred darkred

Marth stepped forwards as well, dismissing his slight hold on Falchion. These soldiers were just protecting their leader, not unlike his own men would protect him if the situations were reversed.

"Greetings, General. I am Marth Lowell,Hero King of Altea. I was summoned to aid you in your plight. You have my sword."

darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

PLKlCwh.png

"Yes, Mrs. Sarah, you assumed right. I've sent word out to newcomers like you and Mr.Marth here. It's a long story surely but I can explain in more detail as time goes on."

"A hero and king, interesting Mr. Marth, I don't think we've had too many that weren't used to technology like this very often. But welcome."

"Since you two are the ones who answered my call, I feel I can update you on the situation at hand. You saw those bands on our coats, am I right? I don't hand these out very often. This is like status as a Resistance solider here. The band holds a dna symbol, a symbol meaning for the human Resistance and it also means blood."

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Nightwisher Nightwisher QizPizza QizPizza

Sarah Kinkle

Image result for mackenzie foy nutcracker
Sarah Kinkle smiled a bit as she listened to John Connor explain what those damn red ribbons were. She still had so many questions.

"So you're fighting Terminators, right? You are the John Connor, fighter of the terminator." For a moment, her eyes shone and her face brightened, but quickly became deadpan. "You're ..... known from where I am from. Though not in the way you would think."

darkred darkred
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

PLKlCwh.png

General John Connor

"Yes, I'm the legendary John Connor. Lots of people know me around here and perhaps even where you came from. I had a few others from the Cape earlier."

"But how exactly do you know me? Am I really famous through other... means?"

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Max Braum
Actions: On Guard
20190906_175740.jpg
"What can I say? It looks ridiculous but it's saved my life multiple times. Sloped armor on the front is nothing to mess with."
Max chuckled as he tapped his armor twice in response to Tanya's question ( 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B )'s question. The shock trooper then took note of the two archers ( Jeremiah Jeremiah ) offering to hold position. Max appreciated their guts, but at the same time Max would have been much more comfortable if they were carrying at least compound bows. Hopefully they were open to the idea of handling sniper rifles or something.
"Acknowledged, you two. Aim for their heads or their knees-preferably their-what was that?"
Xenomorphs, barreling down the hallway. Max swore underneath his breath.
"Knew it wasn't going to be that easy. Alright. Let's take them out, then we'll get moving."
Max's MP42 began spitting incendiary rounds down the hallway at the Xenomorphs.
( QizPizza QizPizza , darkred darkred )

"Avell Frederick Hildebrand The Third, eh?"
"I possess psionic abilities, and heard you introduce yourself. I figured I'd try to telepathically connect with you-see who the sword is and all that."
"Max Wellington, XCOM Commander and the man in command this mission-wait a minute."

Avell heard what sounded like static in the distance, and when the Commander returned his voice sounded annoyed.
"Ooooookay, scratch that. Apparently, another situation has happened when I wasn't paying attention. And from the sounds of it I can't connect to the situation there, meaning I'll have to be there in bloody person."
"I've assigned command to Max Braum, the fellow in the triangular helmet."

Then Max resumed speaking through Ruin.
"This day is getting interesting. There is another situation, and I'll have to be there in person. Follow the man in a triangular helmet-Ruin will brief from there.
Ruin's eyes went from the deep purple earlier to its usual light orange.
"Ah! Hate it when the Commander does that! Anyways, I heard everything-I presume you two are good to go?"

( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom )

XCOM Commander Max Wellington
UEF Commander Nikolai Petrov
Actions: Signaling Connor
Actions: Speaking to Connor
1569278275727.png
1570668591368.png
"So, this is where that portal earlier leads to."
Not long after Connor said those words, an additional figure calmly walked into the command tent.
It was the XCOM Commander, here to command. This time, however, the XCOM Commander had a Plasma Lance sniper rifle slung over his shoulder with a holstered plasma revolver on his hip. The Commander looked... relaxed, but at the same time there was definitely an alert look on his face.
The former SAS marksman nodded, and stood upright.
"You're General Connor of the Resistance?"

"This is Petrov, Connor."
Connor, through comms, heard a familiar Russian accent.
Petrov, UEF Commander and veteran of the Seraphim war, was still there. And this time, Petrov had a decent base up and running.
Engineers were rolling around, constructing building after building. Petrov had a Tier 3 Air and Land factory up, as well as multiple Mass Extractors and Nuclear Power Plants to fuel his little army.
The thing is, he had no army.
Yet.
"What's this about a potential end to the war?"
darkred darkred

PLKlCwh.png

General John Connor

"Yes, I'm the legendary John Connor. Lots of people know me around here and perhaps even where you came from. I had a few others from the Cape earlier."

"But how exactly do you know me? Am I really famous through other... means?"

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
"You can say that," Sarah said, her half-burnt face utterly unreadable, "but like I said, not in the way you think." She gave him a crooked half-smile, "be that as it may. What is the nature of your operation here? Because I doubt you would need Cape personal to help you on your normal machine-hunting missions." She neglected to mention that it was pure cursioty that was the reason she was here in the first place, prefering instead to go with the Cape reinforcements narrative that seemed to have popped up. That was a more suitable narrative and didn't make her look like an bumbling idiot.

freckles-long-brown-hair-green-eyes-girl-painting-how-to-draw-a-braid-necklaces.jpg

Onyx simultaneously stood, slung the gun on to her back, and sheathed her knife. "I'm ready when you all are. Let's go kick a$$." She grinned feraly, more of snarl than a grin, showing off her sharp teeth, eyes glinting with mild blood thirst. After all, you can't be raised in a lab and be entirely sane. She was a little sad that it wasn't going to be close combat, but shooting the monsters would have to suffice. She wasn't in a hurry to get acid on herself after all.
GearBlade654 GearBlade654

XCOM Commander Max Wellington
UEF Commander Nikolai Petrov
Actions: Signaling Connor
Actions: Speaking to Connor
"So, this is where that portal earlier leads to."
Not long after Connor said those words, an additional figure calmly walked into the command tent.
It was the XCOM Commander, here to command. This time, however, the XCOM Commander had a Plasma Lance sniper rifle slung over his shoulder with a holstered plasma revolver on his hip. The Commander looked... relaxed, but at the same time there was definitely an alert look on his face.
The former SAS marksman nodded, and stood upright.
"You're General Connor of the Resistance?"

"This is Petrov, Connor."
Connor, through comms, heard a familiar Russian accent.
Petrov, UEF Commander and veteran of the Seraphim war, was still there. And this time, Petrov had a decent base up and running.
Engineers were rolling around, constructing building after building. Petrov had a Tier 3 Air and Land factory up, as well as multiple Mass Extractors and Nuclear Power Plants to fuel his little army.
The thing is, he had no army.
Yet.
"What's this about a potential end to the war?"
darkred darkred
1570724350577.png

"Yes. . I am General John Connor, worldwide leader of the Human Resistance against Skynet. Over here is a few Resistance soldiers who've fought next to me for years. Over here is Simon, one with the red hair. He's a friend of mine. Over here, there's Marcus and Spectre. They've fought a lot over the years and decided to stay here after the first adventure. John chose not to reveal that Marcus was a half terminator so the others didn't panic."

Connor's comm had another familiar patched voice "Welcome back, Commander Petrov. I see you chose to come back and help us again."

"Right, now that I have introductions out of the way. I'll get right to business. Commaders. We've found a potential way to beat Skynet hopefully this time for good.

The last time was only one battle. Skynet holds our earth in several spots.

"You know the portal you passed through? It's like the door Skynet holds. We hold it, we win the war. If the time door gets damaged, we lose the war completely.

1570725600628.png

((Simon))

If Skynet knows that the previous terminator missions using the time door failed, why would it want to send them anyway?

John turned to Simon and said "Simon, it doesn't know that, because it doesn't have a continuity of memory from before it became aware.
"I have that continuity of memory because I was THERE. None of the terminators sent into the past survived long enough to pass on their knowledge in ways that it would benefit Skynet.

I'm sure Skynet had heard plenty of rumors but all it knows it started at the moment it became aware. It knows I helped lead the Resistance to this point and it may know a way to stop this from happening. We know what will happen but Skynet will have to find out what happened in then and now and that gives us the advantage.

((To Sarah)

Like I said before, Sarah. This is the final battle against Skynet. Everyone's excited for the prospect at ending this war for good but it may be too good to be true. But we have the advantage here. We may have Resistance soldiers but I'm inviting multiverse folks to come in and help fight.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 FactionParadox FactionParadox PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Nightwisher Nightwisher QizPizza QizPizza Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Last edited:
Sarah Kinkle
MV5BMmQwMWFjM2YtYzQ3Zi00MTUwLTllODItMWFiZDBkOTM5NmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc5MTgyODY@._V1_SX1777_CR...jpg
Sarah nods in confirmation. Final battle against Skynet. Continuity bullshit. Needs reforcements from the multiverse. Yada yada yada. Sarah found herself zoned out through most of it, it was the classical military lecture. She turned toward the rest of the group with. The medieval king that called himself Marth, a silver-haired man (Spectre), Marcus, who looked like your typical solider, a man and a woman. She made a note to introduce herself to them later.

darkred darkred
Nightwisher Nightwisher
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva
QizPizza QizPizza

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread