View attachment 632704
Don Patch

Don Patch stared at Benedict as he made his comment.

“I AM NOT THE SUN! I AM... I don’t know what I am. Although I am quite flattered that you think I’m as important as the sun. Ohohoho who am I kidding!? Of course I’m that important!”
Don Patch elbowed Bobobo In the leg as he laughed. All of a sudden the fancy dresses man had a golf cart.
“Now that’s a ride! Get in the cart Bobobo!”
Bobobo just stared at Don Patch without saying a word. Don Patch angrily lifted Bobobo up and threw him onto the cart before hoping on as well. Bobobo looked at Keri and Eric.
“You two coming? We got plenty of room.”

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
(Sora was looking around the place getting a accustomed, he didn't really know where he was going until he saw a sun other people he'd didn't meet in a golf cart)
"What! Is that a sun?"
(Sora wondered what he just saw and figured, if he's gonna stay here, he might as well meet the people around him; plus Sora always did enjoy making friends)
"WAIT UP!"
(Sora thought he was never gonna catch up until he found a skateboard just laying there)
"Not what I had in mind, but I'll take it."
(Sora manages to pull through and continues to catch up, albeit a little rusty since his last time on a skateboard.)
"HEEEEEY!"

1570201385629.png

Raiden
He didn't blink when they brought him in through a portal. There'd been reports of such things even as far back as the eighties, at least, where he was from. Though, he did blink when he saw all of the weird creatures and people around. Raiden knew machines, and people. He didn't know how to deal with a kid in oversized clothes on a skateboard chasing after a bunch of cartoon characters. That was......new.

He decided not to follow, and headed further inside, making a mental note of the schematics on his Soliton Radar. He entered what looked like a cafeteria, and noticed a group of people sitting at one of the tables. He decided to just watch for now, though with his enhanced body he could definitely tell what was going on from that point forward.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Eric

Staring at the golf cart blankly, I purse my lips. Let's go down the list of people who are in it right now: Don Patch, Bobobo, Josh, and Benedict. All four are people I've never really talked to ever before in my life, and all four are also the silliest set of characters I've ever laid my eyes on. And I've been friends with a hyperactive child for years.

I look over at Keri. She seemed to fear going with Sarah, and after all the trauma she must've went through, losing her family, coming to terms with being dead... maybe it wouldn't hurt to ask. "Keri?" I start, scooting closer to her, finding a certain warmth in being around her. "You wanna join them?"

--

Interactions:
Sleek Sleek (Keri)

Mentions:
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Benedict Cucumberpatch (and Josh!))
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Bobobo and Don Patch)​

Keri
I shake my head, after a split-second decision. Benedict was an asshole to me, and I had no intentions of joining their band of misfits, if it meant enduring either Sarah's creepy self (she seemed to have left already, which sweetened the pot a little), or Benedict's weird crap. Bo was debatable, but he seemed harmless enough.
I made my mind up, and turned to Eric.

"No. I....don't wanna deal with that."

Plus, they went through a kaleidoscope of emotion every few seconds, which flashed all of those emotions through my aura as well.....which I didn't particularly enjoy.

"Care to go somewhere else?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict glanced at Eric and Keri from the passenger seat, “Ah......as you wish......we’ll see how that decision works out.......indeed.” Benedict then turned to Bobobo and Don Patch as he pulled out two pieces of paper, “Ah......Now that you are joining me........you must sign these........company waivers, if you do you get.........a free name tag.” Benedict said as he pulled out two shiny black name tags with “Bobobo” and “Don Patch” engraved on them in gold cursive.

Sleek Sleek
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Last edited:
Eric

"O-oh. Of course," I agree, taken aback by the Riolu's tone. Did something happen between her and the others before I came in? I can only assume so- it's probably really unwise to ask, and I don't want to sour Keri's mood any more than she can handle. That doesn't stop my rabid curiosity from Houdini-ing its way out of its strait jacket and tugging away at the back of my mind, though, but I force it down, trying to remind myself of what Keri's gone through.

Awkwardly, I turn to the others in the golf cart and bow my head slightly before raising it again, my lips wondering whether or not they should smile or frown. '"Sorry, everyone. Maybe next time." I then look at Benedict, my brow furrowing. We'll see how that decision works out? "What do you mean by that...?"

It's only then, when I look a little closer off to the sidelines, that I notice Nick Fury watching us. Judging by the look on his face, he's just as confused about this entire thing as I am. And you don't wanna confuse Nick Fury. "M-Mr. Nick! I mean, um, Mr. Nick Fury!" I stammer out, quickly filing through my stupidly short-term memory to see if I missed any direct orders as of recent. "D-did you have any jobs for me?"

--

Interactions:
Sleek Sleek (Keri)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Benedict and Josh)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Bobobo and Don Patch)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Nick Fury)​

Keri
I sigh, and turn to move further in the building, glancing at you on occasion.

"Wanna just....go get a look around?"

I ask, since I wasn't exactly in the mood anymore to talk to the wacky and strange. A tour sounded great, and then I figured I'd get back to training. Lucario had taught me a few techniques that I couldn't quite pull off yet....but I intended on having them down by the time I left The Cape.

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

As....interesting as Eric was, he did bring to attention a Mr. “Nick Fury” in the distance. Benedict could tell exactly who he was just by the sight of him, he left the name tags for Bobobo and Don Patch to decide on in the backseat as he commanded Josh to drive towards the man. As they approached, Benedict looked out towards Mr. Fury, “Ah.....Nicholas, you must be the........big man on campus......Indeed.” Benedict then had a realization, “Ah......Nicholas, I must say your resort is.......quite nice......but there is a rampaging alien woman on the loose, I have already taken things into.......my own hands, don’t worry.......Big Cheese.......we’ll catch her, indeed.”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Last edited:
81D79A36-2308-424E-951F-81940971F0B8.jpeg
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Bobobo and Don Patch watched as Eric and Keri decided not to come with them. Don Patch didn’t care, but Bobobo was pretty upset. He looked at Eric specifically with a tear running down his face. He reached into his hair and pulled out a poorly drawn picture of Bobobo and Eric holding hands with the words
“Best friends 4 ever”
He then tore the paper in half while another tear fell from his face.

“Bobobo! You’re crazy!”

“No... just heart broken...”
He was too sad to answer Benedict or Sora at the moment.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sleek Sleek Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

A multiversal peacekeeping organization wasn't exactly the kind of thing that interested the young girl. However it did give opportunity to meet people who might be of interest to her.

The mysterious package she had recieved was good enough to garner her interest, though it wasn't something she'd even put on a list of the strangest things she'd seen, or been mailed as a matter of fact.
It might have even been slightly charming to have the rather normal man take her luggage... If she didn't already have someone for that. Said person being the amazing friend he was had been following her for the time being seeing as her idiotic friend had not been so fortunate as to be informed on her whereabouts.

She'd also seen plenty of swirling vortexes as well so she entered without hesitance. The sprawling exterior of the building unlike everything before actually caused her to raise an eyebrow, quite a notable feat for the construct.

Among the tour she noted the Lab and Armory as the most important features of the building though the recreational room was interesting for other reasons. With the tour over and her friend being so kind as to put away all of her luggage in the room the girl and her friend returned to the main hallway.
grim_and_mandy_by_oldmanbassoon_dj6ell-pre.jpg
"Now lets meet our new accomplices, Grim."

(Open for Interaction)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

0E358716-C02B-4F2F-973E-3446105FE370.png
Morgana

It had been a while after the events that happened in Gravity Falls. He was approached and asked about joining some organization. He wasn’t sure what to say at first, so he decided to tell them he’d think about it. Eventually his curiosity had gotten too strong. He decided to check it out. Eventually he had arrived. He walked through the entrance. As he entered he saw a few people. One of them even looked familiar.
“Benedict...?”
He walked towards them seeing a few new faces too. Two of them seemed to resemble animals like himself. He wondered if they were in the same predicament as him. Benedict seemed the same as usual.
“Uh hey everyone. How are all of you?”
His attempt at small talk was utterly terrible and he couldn’t help but keep glancing at the two that resembled animals as his interest was piqued.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

(Thatguy gave me permission to use Morgana here before Eye of the Falls ends)

Last edited:
Eric

"S-sorry, Mr. Nick Fury, sir. I'm gonna give my friend Keri here a tour of the rest of the Cape. I hope that's alright. Oh, and Bobobo..." I reach out and give him a hug. "I'll catch up with you later," I apologize briskly before walking off towards the lab... only to stop when I see a black and white cat creature, someone I recognize as Morgana, a survivor of the Gravity Falls incident. "H-hey, Morgana! It's awesome to finally meet you!" I say excitedly. "I-I gotta go, but if you want, I can show you around," I invite him before continuing to exit the lobby, occasionally looking back to see if Keri and Morgana's following.

"So what brought you here?" I ask my Lucario friend as we walk away from the chaotic neutrals. "I mean..." I pause, doubting as to whether or not I should word my question the way I want to. But, I make a push. "...how did you come back to life...?" For a moment, I mentally brace myself, hoping Keri wouldn't suddenly be emotionally dragged down by my question.

--

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Nick Fury)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Bobobo and Morgana)
Sleek Sleek (Keri)

(Sorry for the short post. I'm still really drained from posting in EtC, but I still want to get this little plan of Sleek and mine underway.)

F5FEC8CE-AAA8-4B9C-8229-E8633B5CF687.png
Morgana

Morgana watched as someone walked over to him. Not that he had a closer look he felt like he had seen him or at least heard about him from somewhere. He seemed to know his name at least.

“Oh! You must be... Eric is it? It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Since Morgana was new here a tour would probably be the best thing for him. After all it would be good to also attempt to make so friends here.

“I’ll take you up on that offer Eric. Thank you.”

Morgana followed Eric as he and the other one that joined them walked. Eric seemed to be talking about something serious with her, so he decided to keep to himself for now and not interrupt.

Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

1361020E-CE49-4BFC-A740-C0F5219443C9.jpeg
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Bobobo’s broken heart was instantly healed as Eric embraced him in a hug.

“Wait Eric... before you go I have a confession... our best friend drawing I tore up.. that wasn’t the real one.”
Bobobo reaches into his hair and pulled out yet another crudely drawn picture of Bobobo and Eric holding hands.
34A35980-4A28-4FA6-90A9-865651263EDB.jpeg

“God... you are pathetic. You know that right?”
“At least I have a best friend.”
“Okay wow... you went too far with that one...”

=(^..^)= |Location: Mission Briefing Room| =(^..^)=

With the 3 policemen leaving, the room seemed much less tense, Catherine having let out a relieved sigh as soon as they had crossed the exit and begun making their way into the corridor. Ahahaha, how silly of her. They were just here for the mission and not because she was in trouble for threatening that knight-woman... That had been a real close one...!

"And this is exactly why we don't go threatening people left and right.", Avell had reinforced unwelcomed. The girl rolled her eyes in response, "I know, I know...", she sighed continuing in a pouty tone, "But it's still her fault for wording it that way..."

The answer to her question about Xenomorphs had come in the way of a quick description of capabilities. Rather vague to be honest. The werecat had locked her gaze on the mechanical golem's lightbox for a while, as if trying to process the information, then lowered her grass-green eyes towards the hilt of the sword, staring at the gem almost as if the two had been in a staring contest for a couple of seconds. Both were understandably confused, though only the teenager's expression and voice could be read or heard by Onyx:

"So, it's basically like an Ankheg?"
"Huh, so we're facing an Ankheg-like creature.", they had said in unison, "At least it seems to bleed acid instead of spraying it."

"Ohh yeah, that! That's just terrible... Good thing you don't melt that easily..." "Heh, It's going to take a lot more than just acid to take me down!!", the instructor boasted. "Yes, yes...", Cathy let out dismissively clearly used to Avell's high and mighty moments.

"Here's the thing though. Melee is their only way of attack.
You get something ranged, they will likely die.
Just don't shoot them with something weak-they can shrug off
a few rounds from traditional firearms-or in your case, a few arrows from a bow or two."

The man's voice kept going and Catherine had instantly frozen for a moment, averting her gaze from the man to glance at her instructor again, starting with a slightly ashamed and awkward tone:

"Well, about that... I don't really use anything else...", she looks at the sword with a hint of annoyance, "Avell gets jealous of other weapons."
"I'm all she needs! More complete than any other weapon combined! It's mostly Cathy's fault for having such a sm-" "Ahh! Don't say it!" "-all mana pool!! She's the ABSOLUTELY WORST at magic!" "You didn't have to say it like that!"

While the girl made a whole scene at being told again just how bad at magic she truly was, the Commander's psionic message would reach the sword's conscious, who would stop everything as soon as the voice had rung, for the first time in many many years, legitimately shocked.

"You can hear me??!" "...What." "Oh my god, Cath, he can hear me!" "Wait, what?!" "Oh, blessed be the heavens it's been so long since I've been able to hold a proper conversation with anyone other than my contractor!!!" "Look that's great and all but, then you just told him how bad at mag-... A-Aveeeeell!!" "Shush Cathy, I'm trying to have a conversation here!"

Rudely dismissed, the girl the crossed her arms, letting out a frustrated noise:
"Hnnnnn..! I hate you sometimes...", before going completely silent to allow the two to have their talk.

"Greetings, my dear sir! I'm Avell Frederick Hildebrand The Third and I can, in fact, hear your telepathic transmission! Would you mind to tell me how you're doing that? It's not something that common to run across."

78124928-602B-4655-9D62-5B082DB9364E.jpeg
Lana

Lana woke up in her room. She had been at the Cape for a few days now, but didn’t leave her room much. The only friend she had made was Keri. It had been a few days since she last saw her. Lana decided to go look for Keri and see how she’s doing.
She got out of her bed and tied her ribbon around her neck as she left the room. Luckily it appeared that she wouldn’t have to search long as she saw Keri and what appeared to be another Pokémon. She was a little reluctant to go over towards them, but she eventually did and ignored the cat like creature that was also with them.

“Hi Keri! It’s been a while since I’ve seen you! Who’s this with you? Is it that Eric guy you told me about?”

Last edited:
Keri
I sigh, waving to Lana as I search for the words to describe how I came back. What Eric had said was true...I was in the afterlife before I came here.

"Well....."

I described how Lucario had trained me for months, and how I went to bed one night, and had a dream: the same legendaries that had asked me questions had told me that Eric needed me...and that they owed him after they'd wronged him.

"....so to cut it short, Palkia and Dialga say hi."

I say to sum it up. And I extend a paw to Eric.

"Lana, meet Eric, Eric, meet Lana. She used to be human, too, like us!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

20B2F36C-2247-4B22-A87E-49E630E76121.jpeg
Lana

Lana wasn’t entirely sure what Keri and Eric we’re talking about, but she decided not to dig into personal matters. She held out her paw towards Eric with a big smile.
“It’s nice to meet you Eric! Any friend of Keri is a friend of mine! So, where are you two headed? Do you mind if I tag along?”
Lana put her paws together and made a pouting face as if she was begging in an attempt to let her come along.

Eric

I look back after Bobobo calls and stare right at the other picture he drew, a small, pleased smile forming on my lips. "You made two... just for me?" Yes, I've heard that this guy can be really strange. YES, we only just met. But sometimes, a connection with a stranger is the best connection, isn't it? Content and amused, I chuckle. "Thank you, man. It means a lot. I'll meet you in the recreational room after this. Maybe we can play a few games together."

With that, I wave and continue on my way to the lab with Keri and Morgana, the former explaining to me how she came back to life, saying that it was actually Palkia and Dialga who sent her.

"....so to cut it short, Palkia and Dialga say hi."

"Oh...? Well, uh... tell them I said thank you back. And..." I blush a little. No, it's not for the reason you think. "...thank you for being here, Keri. It's... so good to see you again..."

We continue on, I with wings fluttering and keeping my heart aloft. Being next to Keri again, it's almost theraputic. Just like with Bobobo, we had barely just met in the afterlife, yet she was willing to accept some invitation from Dialga and Palkia themselves to rejoin me? That's... crazy, to say the least.

On the way to the lab, though, we get stopped by a Braixen I've never seen around before. A red ribbon is wrapped around her neck, in similar fashion to my red scarf. She and Keri exchange a few words; they're undoubtedly familiar with each other, but when did they meet? Did... this Braixen come from the afterlife, too? Keri gets me introduced; this new, more hyper fox friend is named Lana, apparently, and what's more, she's human. I almost can't believe my ears. Not just one, but two other humans?!

"It’s nice to meet you Eric! Any friend of Keri is a friend of mine!"

Lana's voice snaps me out of my mini-trance. Awkwardly, I shake her paw.

"Uhh... y-yeah, it's... nice to meet you too..."

Darn it, you idiot! Now you're making it look like you don't want her to come along!

Thankfully, her next question gives me the opportunity to remedy that. "It’s nice to meet you Eric! Any friend of Keri is a friend of mine! So, where are you two headed? Do you mind if I tag along?"

"Oh, no, of course not!" I reply happily. "We were just heading down to the lab. I need to give Keri a tour of this place anyway... if you wanna come along, then you can."

--

Interactions:
Sleek Sleek (Keri)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana, Morgana, and Bobobo)​

3C4562DC-37E7-41DE-BCDB-A8F93F1F0480.jpeg
Lana

Lana’s smile widened as she was allowed to join them for a quick tour. However she just had to point something out that she noticed. She gave a very slight smirk.

“Well Eric, I saw you blushing a second ago. Do you two date? Can’t say I blame you if that’s the case! Keri is pretty great after all!”
She giggled and looked at Keri with a big smile as she followed them to the lab.
“Well, I feel like we are all going to be great friends, but with you two slightly more than friends!”
She laughed again, but it was clear that the laugh was a more uncomfortable laugh than anything.

The Xenomorphs were swiftly wiped out owing to Supergirl's eye laser and Max's MP42.
"Hostiles at entry point wiped out."
"Roger that, Max. I'll be briefing this lot-you move on ahead with the rest of the team. You'll be assuming command temporarily while I get them up and running."
"Affirmative, Commander."
Max turned to the mission team.
(@PolikShadowbliss, @darkred, @QizPizza, @Jeremiah)
"Alright you lot, I've been assigned command for this mission-at least temporarily. Move up, stay behind me-this day is just getting started."
Max made a gesture for everyone to follow him, before heading on in the subway tunnels. There were some glass panels on the top of the tunnels-with sun coming through them.
Those who walked in would see that there was a hole in the wall ahead, and a little further there was a hole in the wall to the team's right.
It was safe to assume that's where those xenomorphs were coming from.
"Alright, game plan. Those civilians aren't in danger yet, but they will be the second the door goes down. Some of you hold position near that door there..."
"And those who aren't holding position, follow me. But first..."

Max pulled the pin on what looked like a grenade, and tossed it into the hole closer to the right. A fire sparked up where the grenade landed, before turning into a raging fire.
"Alright, let's get moving, that incendiary grenade'll buy us some time."
Max gestured for those who wanted to follow, to, well, follow him. Tanya's transport (@2Bornot2B) relayed these orders over the comms as the transport landed and opened its doors for Tanya and her entourage to deploy.

Entering the subway station close behind her team, Petra's concentration was swiftly broken. Struck with awe, the princess of Brigid stared slack-jawed into the wonder of modern architecture, glancing across countless creations she neither knew the purpose of, nor the methods used to create them.

"Petra!" Shamir shouted, causing Petra to jump,
"Ah! I-I have forgive-...no, I-"

"Just concentrate, and breathe, Petra," Shamir interrupted her partner's stammering, "Remember we're on a mission - trust your instincts and treat everything like you would in Fodlan," Petra responded with a silent nod before drawing an arrow from her quiver in preparation. Heeding Max's command, Petra stepped forward, "Shamir and me will be holding this position," she spoke up, taking the initiative, "Good call," Shamir chimed in, "Visibility is high, and our bows are silent. We shouldn't have a problem picking off the strays without attracting more,"

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

darkred darkred QizPizza QizPizza 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

@alienmission

freckles-long-brown-hair-green-eyes-girl-painting-how-to-draw-a-braid-necklaces.jpg

Onyx ran off, selecting a gun that seemed similar to what she had shot before. When she returned and took her seat again, she heard Catherine mutter something. She had no idea what a Ankheg was, but it seemed that she had had similar encounters with them as Onyx did with Erasers; nasty ones. While she was being ignored, she balanced the gun on her knees and started fiddling with her knife; flipping it over her hand, balancing it on the tips of her fingers. It was a basic hunting knife she had nicked from a store somewhere in Ohio, but she'd had it for a while and felt naked without it. All the while, she kept her attention on the rest of the group.
GearBlade654 GearBlade654
Sleek Sleek darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss QizPizza QizPizza 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Keri
I smiled at Eric's little stumble and his blush, though it was an embarrassed sort of smile. I could read his Aura like an open book, and I could detect the flickers inside. I didn't know if he really felt about me like that, or if I was just misinterpreting what I saw. Either way....I kinda liked it.

Lana's teasing didn't help, making even me blush, after all of that discipline training and weeks spent meditating. I cleared my throat, moving forward like I hadn't heard her. Though my cheeks were redder than Yvetal's wings, so it was a dead giveaway I had definitely thought of Eric in a different light.

"So....Lab. what's in there?"

I ask Eric.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

55B9ECEE-1CBF-4CB6-9C1E-14696566CC69.jpeg
Lana

Lana didn’t understand what her deal was or why she beginning to feel so uncomfortable. As she watched the two of them blush, she started to feel jealous. She wasn’t sure why she was so jealous though. She was never good at being able to read her own feelings anyway.
“Ehehe... you two sure are cute together.”
It was all she could really muster up to say as she felt slightly angry but mostly at herself. She didn’t understand why she felt this way and it was annoying her. It was kind of sad to her that Keri knew Lana’s feelings better than Lana herself.

giphy.gif

"Tony Stark. Genius billionaire playboy philanthropist," The Iron Man replied to Rho as he approached their little group in the lab. He reached out to shake his hand, nodding a bit as he heard him explain who he was. "Yeah, yeah I've heard about you." He said as he backed out of the formal handshake after a good few seconds. Tony looked him over for a moment before a small smirk curled upwards on his lips. "Came dressed for the occasion, I see. Love the enthusiasm, by the way. Really helps team morale and all that," He proceeded to half-heartedly pump his fist into the air, almost sarcastically. "Maybe I should start wearing the Iron Man suit everywhere. Turn it into the equivalent of a... children's birthday party trick." He said, though he gave Rho a bit of an awkward pat on the shoulder after he was through talking. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding.... mostly. You seriously might wanna reconsider wearing that around the base. Ya may end up scaring some of the more... fragile members. Not to mention that horse Arthur keeps in the garage..." He then turned around and cleared his throat, clasping his hands together once Alpha continued on about the Tesseract Incident. She just didn't give up, did she?

"Okay..." He muttered, the words being uttered in tandem with a sigh that proceeded to escaped his lips. Finally, he just threw up his arms slightly, giving up. He proceeded to turn around and looked upwards over his shoulder for a moment before his gaze flickered back to Alpha. "If Fury finds out I showed you, I will make sure that your milkshake privileges are revoked," Tony said, clearly half-joking... though it still did seem like he was serious about not wanting Nick Fury to find out about this exchange. He looked back up once more, up and over his shoulder. "F.R.I.D.A.Y.?"

"Yes, boss?" An Irish, slightly robotic feminine voice suddenly asked over the speakers in the lab. It was no secret that Tony liked to listen to music while he worked, preferably either eighties rock or freeform jazz. But that was beside the point.

"Pull up the incident file on the Tesseract Incident. Holo-display."

"Sure thing, boss." F.R.I.D.A.Y. replied, and mere moments later, a giant, blue holograph appeared. It was a huge wall of text describing all the witness accounts from the survivors of the incident, and all that was detailed by Nick Fury and The Avengers themselves. Before anyone could really read it, Tony pointed an index finger on it and slid it downwards. It proceeded to fall downwards, right into Alpha's hands.

"There. Read up and do your homework." Tony replied, clearly dejected from this whole conversation. Without paying much more mind to it in general, the Iron Man turned to face Len so he could answer the various inquires he had. To his first question regarding his frequencies, Tony just smiled and nodded. "Well, you'd need the codes to do it, first off." He said as he proceeded to turn on a heel, facing a nearby drawer in one of the many cluttered desks. He grabbed the handle and tugged it open, revealing a pile of old walkie talkies within. He proceeded to grab quite a few with his one hand, before nonchalantly dropping them onto a table. Over the course of the next few minutes, he'd dismantle them pretty handily, before taking out a few cards within. He handed Ren all the cards in the palm of his hand. "Alright, well, you'll need these if you wanna access the frequencies required to access private channels. Or, if you want some bang for your buck, you can make your own channels." Tony said, before flashing Len a sincere smile and nodding once. "You'll do fine, I trust you."

When Len began asking for software engineering advice, Tony's lips would purse and he would stare on at the blonde for a moment, his expression practically unreadable. Eventually, he took in a sharp inhale through his mouth and looked down at the floor for a moment. "Okay... I normally don't do this for anyone, but because you seem all eager to get to work, I suppose I'll cook something up for you. How's your own Iron Man suit sound?" He paused for a moment, lips pursing and brows furrowing once more as he glanced off to the side, and then back to Len once more. "Well... more like a Spider-Man suit. Except, without the whole... arachnid aspect. I'll think something up and have it ready in about a week." He said, also hoping that this news would be enough to get everyone off the whole Tesseract Incident conversation, because quite frankly it was starting to make Tony a bit anxious.

Sleek Sleek Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza

Users who are viewing this thread