As Generator Rex was going about on his inner monologue, a tall, blonde woman in what appeared to be a SWAT uniform would approach him from the side. She cocked a brow, all while loudly chewing on a piece of gum in the back of her mouth. Her shades obscured her eyes, making those a mystery.

d8vrseh-ab850ad7-c61f-4093-92da-5fceec39ef4f.png

"Yo. You lost?" The blonde asked as she tilted her head to the side and blew out a large ball of gum soon afer.

[/QUOTE

Inside the training center, Rouge the Bat would definitely find the overpowered android she was looking for. E-123 Omega was there in the training facility, shooting at various test robots that were charging forward. He had his gigantic guns aimed at the robots, all of which Nick Fury had generously programmed to look like Eggman's own design, and was opening fire on them without a care in the world. He was inside a bullet proof cage, to avoid harm to the various other members in the training facility who weren't watching him mow down the worthless consumer models.

tumblr_pcur0mRVjM1v1bgun_500.gif

"ANNIHILATE ALL OF EGGMAN'S INFERIOR CREATIONS. I WILL BEAT MY HIGH SCORE TODAY." He shouted in his cold, emotionless voice, not even noticing Rouge, the carnage "Uh huh," She said in between various smacks of her gum. "Well, you sure seem lost, buster."

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

In the main hallway, a certain teenage boy accidentally bumped into Grim, tripping over himself as he fumbled forward. He quickly regained his composure, however, and rose his hands as he attempted to apologize to the cloaked man.
"A-ah geez! I'm sorry, man! I wasn't looking where I was going and I just got done eating lunch so y'know I'm kinda tired and--" He paused, his eyes widening and his mouth going agape as he got a good look at the individual's face in particular.

giphy.gif

"Woah... you don't... you don't have a.... a... a f-face..."

@ManyFaces
Inside the training center, Rouge the Bat would definitely find the overpowered android she was looking for. E-123 Omega was there in the training facility, shooting at various test robots that were charging forward. He had his gigantic guns aimed at the robots, all of which Nick Fury had generously programmed to look like Eggman's own design, and was opening fire on them without a care in the world. He was inside a bullet proof cage, to avoid harm to the various other members in the training facility who weren't watching him mow down the worthless consumer models.

tumblr_pcur0mRVjM1v1bgun_500.gif

"ANNIHILATE ALL OF EGGMAN'S INFERIOR CREATIONS. I WILL BEAT MY HIGH SCORE TODAY." He shouted in his cold, emotionless voice, not even noticing Rouge, the carnage of the fake robots drowning her calling out.

Jeremiah Jeremiah

The blonde would shoot him a look of uninterested disbelief, tilting her head downwards so she could push her shades down as well.

"Uh huh," She said in between various smacks of her gum. "Well, you sure seem lost, buster."

(Rex keeps smugging and begins staring her down, but not getting through to her.) "*Sigh* Ok, maybe i'm a little lost. Maybe you can help a guy find a drink in this place whatever your name is. What room is this anyway?"

freckles-long-brown-hair-green-eyes-girl-painting-how-to-draw-a-braid-necklaces.jpg

Onyx huffed a little at being shooed away like a nuisance. "Fine, fine. I'm going. Jeesh. Someone throw metalhead some ice. He needs to cool." She stalked away, her scowl no longer good-natured. Just annoyed. As she stalked through the compound, she was careful not to bump into anyone; she had had enough running into people today. As she walked, she readjusted the gun on her back, checked the harness buckles that strapped her wings to her back, tied her hair up... Basically anything and everything to keep busy and hopefully avoid more interaction. She felt the familiar buzz in her veins that she had come to love, but at the same time lothe.
GearBlade654 GearBlade654

THE FOLLOWING IS A COMBO POST BETWEEN MYSELF AND Nightwisher Nightwisher

1571253339616.png

Quark had been going over the inventory for the third time since this morning with his brother, Rom. Some casks of Aldebaran whiskey had MYSTERIOUSLY gone missing and some of the Dabo tables were giving out ridiculous payouts. Given the lessened security on the space station Deep Space 9 and the faulty engineering, Quark was about to find out for himself what was going on. No alcohol meant nothing to sell to customers and the rigged Dabo tables meant that he was losing money... it was like a wound that was leaking latinum!

"Rom, I need you to talk to O'Brien and see if he can get someone to repair the tables. I'll have to have a word with Odo." He patted his brother on the shoulder as he left, leaving Quark to sit down on an unattended stool, rubbing his temples in frustration.

It usually wasn't Vince's gig to recruit, but apparently the MPF had other ideas about that today. Coulson must have been busy or something. Maybe he'd pissed Shilo off and she'd thrown his name out for it. Whatever it was, he found himself stepping into some bar a while later. The six foot four ex-Marine wore jeans, a blue t-shirt and a padded leather jacket. He removed his sunglasses the moment he stepped through the door, his hazel eyes scanning over everything for a moment. Force of habit. "Hello, folks," Vincent Riggs greeted, stepping up to the bar with a charming smile. There were to things Vincent had going for him, his militaristic strategies, and his charm. "I'm looking for a gentleman named Quark, know him?"

The instant Quark saw the hyoo-man step into his bar, he was about to put on his best customer-service smile and offer him a drink... that was until he mentioned Quark by name. "That depends. Who's asking? And does Quark owe him money?" The Ferengi moved back behind the safety of the bar, eyeing Riggs over. 'Rather nonstandard uniform for Starfleet. Maybe he's a mercenary!'

Vincent nodded, his smile going closed mouthed as he slid the ear piece of his sunglasses into his breast pocket of his jacket. "I'm Vincent Riggs. And no, Quark doesn't owe me money. I'm following up on a letter he would have received from a friend of mine named Phil Coulson." The Marine noticed how the Ferengi changed positions behind the bar. Wasn't ready to deal with someone looking for him, a little on edge. He would need to try and ease that a bit.

"Well then, allow me to welcome you to Quark's! We've got everything you could possibly need: drinks, food, I've got some holosuite programs you may be interested in!" He went back to his business demeanor almost instantly, already relieved that he wouldn't be threatened to hand over some precious latinum because he owed someone a debt. "Unfortunately our Dabo tables are out of order..."

"DABO!" Some people at the back of the establishment cheered. Another satisfactory payout.

"Ugh... what can I get you again? You mentioned a letter?" Quark racked his four-lobed brain and hummed. "Ah right. Coulson. He wanted some assistance with some business venture? I'll readily admit I didn't read it in it's entirety..."

With another charming smile, Vince took a seat on a stool. "I'll take a Scotch, neat," might as well get a drink while he was here. Besides, maybe paying the man something would help him actually want to join the MPF. He chuckled a bit at Quark's response to the cheering. "Yeah, the letter. Don't worry, hardly anyone does if I'm being honest with you. But it's sort of like a business offer." He was good at talking, made just the right amount of eye contact. His body language was relaxed, like he fit in perfectly even though it wasn't his world or really even his scene. "We're apart of an organization that's looks over and protects the multiverse. You know, bunch of different worlds that are kind of connected but not quiet exactly. We call ourselves the Multiverse Protection Foundation." He wanted to leave things open for Quark to ask questions if he needed.

"Multiverse? Like what comes and goes through the wormhole outside the station?" Quark seemed skeptical. "Let me ask you something... Vincent, was it? I'm no security guard. This station barely has security to handle itself. And if I must be completely honest, I DID read Coulson's letter." He narrowed his eyes on the former military man. "And quite frankly, I'm surprised it came to me at all. I'm reminded of the Two Hundred and Seventeenth Rule of Acquisition: Always know what you're buying..."

Quark leaned in and placed the replicated Scotch in front of Riggs. "So what are you selling? I'm no soldier. No bodyguard. Just a simple businessman trying to make an honest strip of latinum..."

"Kind of like that, yeah. We could get into how the Multiverse works, if you like, but that's not really why I'm here," Vince chuckled, sipping the Scotch with a nod of approval as he swallowed. "That's good, what is that?" He waited for the answer, and put it to memory for something he'd buy a bottle of, if he could, before he left. "Well, not everyone there is a soldier, or a bodyguard. Not everyone has military or even mild combat training," Riggs explained. "We're looking for people that we think would be able to help with situations that not everyone is equipped to handle. Now, from what I understand you might be a simple businessman, but you're damn good at it. More than that, you have a way with words. We think you'd be able to help us out with a few things so we don't have to take soldier route."

"Replicated Scotch circa you hyoo-man's year 1851. Glenavon Special..." Quark explained. "You know an awful lot about me. Coulson knew even more. He tell you I'm a hacker? That I'm a thief who can sneak around tunnels and find my way into places that any Ferengi shouldn't be caught twice-dead in?" A smirk crossed his crooked sharp teeth.

"Rule 239: Never be afraid to mislabel a product." The bartender chuckled and folded his arms. "Risk doesn't always equal reward. Rule 68."

He couldn't help but shake the contagious smile of Riggs however. "You can butter me up all you like, but if Coulson wants me... he's going to need to come up with a lot of money to get me to come along on some... dimension-hopping adventure that puts my life at risk! My monetary well-being!"

"Can you now? Color me impressed," Vincent did look genuinely impressed, though he had been perfectly briefed on Quark's skills and assets. Though it was better to just let men like this brag and talk themselves up. From his experience at least. "At this point you're selling yourself better than I'm selling MPF. I could learn a thing or three from you." A small shake of the head and another sip of Scotch, though he chuckled at Rule 239. "Every member of MPF gets a nice payment, equal to their pains of labor and any threats they could face. That's no worry whatsoever. So, if that's your only issue," another charming grin as he reached his hand forward for Quark to shake. "Welcome to Multiverse Protection Foundation."

He looked down at Vincent's hand. "You're... not going to negotiate?" Quark looked surprised. He looked shocked. Maybe it was the lack of money coming into the establishment, or maybe it was because he hadn't eaten yet today. What was this guy getting at. "A lot of hyoo-man's could learn a thing or two about the Ferengi. Rule of Acquisition Number 39: Don't tell customers more than they need to know."

He sighed and drummed his fingers on his temple. "I expect a large stipend to be deposited into one of my many private accounts, circulated on a bi-monthly basis, and..." He gave a seedy shrug. "... put some in this particular account. Just so my brother thinks he's got some stake in running the bar in my absence." He tapped away at a datapad and passed it across the bar to Vincent, a slimy smirk crossing his lips.

"You were expecting me to negotiate?" Vincent quirked an eyebrow. "I'm trying to pull you away from your home, family, and business. I'm not about to put a monetary value to that. The higher ups will get all of that squared away." Coulson may regret sending a member of Team 73 for this sort of thing now, hopefully it'll get Vince out of future recruitment ventures. Besides, the dude deserved whatever money he got if he was going to have to go through half the shit his Team did. "We'll be happy to learn as much as we can from you, honestly. We're going to need to."

As Quark made his demands, the ex-Marine just gave a smirk, trying not to chuckle as he looked over the datapad. He wasn't in charge of funds, and no one had told him that he needed to make a monetary offer -- though they really should have. If there was any issue, someone else could deal with it, after all. Besides, from where he stood, it was pretty fair demands. "Sounds good," he slid the datapad back over to the other. "To square it away, I'll have a bottle of-," he merely lifted his glass and knocked back the rest of it.

"Hyoo-mans... a Ferengi would always put profit before family." He chuckled as he took hold of the datapad once more. "Alright! I don't need to pack anything." Quark reached below the bar and pulled out three large suitcases on a trolley and wheeled them out from behind the counter. "I had this packed just in case someone was coming and they made an offer. How well do your hyoo-man dollars convert to gold-pressed-latinum?" He asked, clapping a hand on the soldier's shoulder as a bottle of that same Scotch was placed within his hands.

"Consider this our way of... sealing the deal!" Quark continued to smile and waved to the Dabo girls around the table. "Don't abuse Rom while I'm gone, girls! " He called out to them, the girls giggling as they helped more patrons spend their money at the gaming tables...

Vincent didn't like that answer, but nothing in his body language or facial expression showed it. When the Ferengi said he didn't need to pack anything, the Team 73 Co-Leader hesitated and was a bit shocked to find that he'd already done that part. "You really plan ahead," the man murmured, pulled back to reality by Quark's question. "I'm not really sure, I just kind of let them do that part for me," he pulled out the latinum that he had been given to spend and handed it all over -- not caring if it was too much for the glass and the bottle. He wasn't going to be able to spend it anywhere else in the Multiverse and he didn't really feel like going through the hassle of getting it converted back.

"Thanks, man." Vince gripped the bottle between both hands for a moment before just holding the neck. He followed Quark's gaze toward the girls, raising his hand to wave and offer his same old charming smile to them before he started for the door. "Let's get you back to the Cape so you can get all settled in."

Quark's eyes lit up brightly at the bars of latinum Vincent handed over, a broad grin stretching almost from ear to ear. "Oh we are going to be very VERY close friends, I think." The Ferengi chuckled, "So back in your own universe, who runs your commissary? I'm sure that someone as entertainment and luxury minded as myself could certainly make some improvements to the way things are. Maybe even bring in some extra profit for everyone involved? Definitely a 80/20 split." The shrewdness of Quark had yet to be rivaled in his own universe...

... who was to say it wouldn't be moreso back at the Cape.

The man chuckled at the Ferengi's response to the currency. "Oh, we're not heading back to my universe," Vince said as he made his way back to the ship he'd taken to come here. "But the Cape could definitely use a bit more entertainment. Most of us practice our aim when things get boring. So any ideas you have will be," Vincent raised a hand, giving a thumbs up. "Much appreciated. You'll have to take it up with those who run the base though. That level of split though, I'm not sure they'd agree to much to it, but we'll see." Hey, if they got some entertainment out of this guy, then maybe Coulson had actually recruited someone worth something.

"Fine fine, 70/30 but not a strip less!" Quark joked as he tugged his trolley along behind them. "You know what I meant. Your universe, THAT universe. It's all the same. Rule of Acquisition One Hundred and Ninety-Nine: Location, Location, Location!" He rattled off as if he knew them all by writ; and he DID.

"I'll speak to the higher ups and make sure to give them the proper rundown of how to operate a successful cafeteria and perhaps see about getting a replicator put in." He gave a nudge to Vincent as they walked, likely towards his mode of conveyance. "After all, you would like some more of that hyoo-man Scotch while we're there, wouldn't you?"

"It was a joke, man," Vincent chuckled, meaning his quip about the universes. It was true, the Cape wasn't in his universe. Maybe he'd been spending too much time with Shilo and her serious ass. "Yeah, good. Give 'em a piece of your mind and teach them how to run that place. The food is trash," it wasn't actually that bad but if they could get better food, that was a win in his book. At the nudge, Vince sent another grin and a nod. "Oh, Hell yes. Getting some decent liquor in there is going to make a lot of people happy." And maybe a few others not so happy. But, nonetheless, being able to let loose a little bit more would probably make staying that significantly easier. Not that he had to stay there as often as some, but still. "So, what are some of your plans over all for the Cape?"

"I'll have to scope things out. Rule Thirty-Nine: Don't tell customers more than they need to know." He laughed. "Once I take a look at things and see where the financial areas are lacking, then I can move in and fix what needs fixed."

Quark looked up as if musing aloud to himself. "Honestly, I'll have to see how it goes. A whole new breed of customers... and more opportunities for profit." The Ferengi seemed solely focused on the money aspect of things; as was inherent of his people as a whole. "So!" He clapped his hands together. "How are we getting there? Shuttlecraft? Space frigate?"

"Sounds like a good simple way to start things off," the man stated. It was pretty interesting how many rules there were that this being had memorized. It took quite the mind to memorize all of that in numerical order. At his question, the Marine nodded toward the small ship that had brought him here. Meant for quick travel throughout the multiverse, with barely enough room for four people. Which was fine, considering they only had the pilot, Vince, Quark, and Quark's luggage. "That baby will get us back to the Cape in no time. So if you have any last questions you want to ask, you better do it now."

Quark paused. "Is it... is it safe?" He hesitated, going from businessman back to coward for a brief moment. "It looks like there's barely enough room. And I'm small!" He stated. His eyes went to the ship, then to Vince, then to his luggage. "I'm not leaving anything behind! All of my clothes and a majority of my belongings are in there..."

"Perfectly safe," Vince said in a calm and reassuring tone. "We won't have to leave anything, don't worry about it. If anything, I'll stay back for a bit while they drop you off and check this place out before they send another ship for me. Really no issue." Though he highly doubted that sort of thing would need to happen.

"Ah... well then. All aboard." Quark sounded less than assured as he hunkered down into a seat, leaving his luggage for Vince to load for them. "Rule 287: Always get somebody else to do the lifting." He mumbled to himself as he withdrew his same datapad, going over his expenses for the next couple of months.

Without hesitation, Vincent started loading in the luggage. It wasn't too bad, and he was bothered by it. Though maybe being asked would have been nice. He loaded it all up within just a few minutes, making sure everything fit nicely and wasn't going to be too jostled in the travel. Then he hopped in himself and told the pilot it was time to go. And go they did.

TAG: Anyone at the cape?

Lilliane Odessa del'Ortollio & Valtrax del'Lokison

Image result for tom hiddleston lokiImage result for cara delevingne laureline

"So this is the mysterious MPF!" Valtrax said, grinning at Odessa, his keen space elven eyes sweeping the place. His hand relaxed on his knifes as he picked up his baggage and starting moving toward his dorm room, "that Coulson' fellas face when he saw me though was asbolutely hilarious! He could barely speak!" He smiled, showing his sharp canine teeth.

"Must have reminded him of someone he knew..." Odessa muttered. She didn't like this place as much as she thought she would have, then again she didn't much like otherness. Ever since her run-in with Bowser, the dragon-lizard, and her distasterous attempts of even a friendly relationship with anyone but Batman, Odessa just wanted to be left alone. She looked around. There was certianly colorful characters around this place, including what appeared to be the grim reaper talking to a teenage boy by the hallway.

"Ummm," Valtrax muttered, "I just realized, I don't know where the dorms are!"

"Then go ahead and ask someone, you dolt!"

Valtrax and went to ask the nearest person where the dorms were. (Tag: Anyone in the Cape.)

As Odessa watched Valtraz possibly fail at his first interaction with a member of the Cape, Odessa spun around as a ship entered the Cape atmosphere and two men walked out, a human man and what appeared to be an alien of sorts ( Nightwisher Nightwisher X-Fic X-Fic ). As she watched Valtrax bumble about like the idiot he was, she walked toward the two men. Only to trip over herself and fall flat on her face!

"God damnit!" She muttered to herself as she got up.

1571256139474.png
Quark disembarked, clutching his chest as if he had been on the ride of his life. He staggered out of the ship, feeling quite nauseous as he braced himself on the side of the shuttle. "Next time... I get my OWN ship..." He complained, his keen Ferengi eyes catching sight of another hyoo-man who happened to fall flat before him.

"Well well well, little lady. I can't say this isn't the FIRST time I've had a beautiful woman fall at my feet. Certainly hope it isn't the last." He reached out with his hand to assist Lilliane in getting up and did his best to help pat her off; obviously checking her out. "The name's Quark. I'm a businessman. And your name is...?" He continued to smile, standing rather... short for an average humanoid. Not to mention the sharp, gnarled teeth within his grin....

TAG: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Quark disembarked, clutching his chest as if he had been on the ride of his life. He staggered out of the ship, feeling quite nauseous as he braced himself on the side of the shuttle. "Next time... I get my OWN ship..." He complained, his keen Ferengi eyes catching sight of another hyoo-man who happened to fall flat before him.

"Well well well, little lady. I can't say this isn't the FIRST time I've had a beautiful woman fall at my feet. Certainly hope it isn't the last." He reached out with his hand to assist Lilliane in getting up and did his best to help pat her off; obviously checking her out. "The name's Quark. I'm a businessman. And your name is...?" He continued to smile, standing rather... short for an average humanoid. Not to mention the sharp, gnarled teeth within his grin....

TAG: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Odessa blanched a bit at the sudden help and found her stammering a bit, "Odessa, you can call me Odessa."
She composed herself, flicking her blonde hair away from her face, "so you're a businessman? What type of business do you do?"

She noted the way he was staring at her, a stare that she was accostumed to and his short stature and sharp gnarled teeth. Even the way he spoke. She had experience with "business" men and from her first impressions, this small alien man may not be an honest businessman. But she kept these assumbations to herself.

Wili and Co
1571257047193.jpeg
The Second lieutenant was exploring the new base with Vooren and a few other officers. The Cape was completely alien. Most of the division would be clustered around the TVs and there would be a few in the shooting range but the majority decided to crowd around The second Lieutenant and Vooren as they seemed to have some sort of Idea of what was going on. The squad found themselves staring at the new...arrival. He looked quite unorthodox. They could do nothing but stare in awe at the big headed...thing.

"Koeng. What the actual fuck is that." Vooren asked the second Lieutenant.

"I have No idea" He replied.

A few of the squad members in the back were creeped out and ran off.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
X-Fic X-Fic

"Odessa. What a lovely name. You know, you remind me of one of the Dabo girls I employ. Have you ever considered that line of work?" He cooed, his smile wider than the span of his head from ear to ear. He wouldn't let go of her hand immediately, petting the back of it with his own sly demeanor shining through. "There's plenty of latinum in it for girls who perform well."

Quark chuckled, forgetting that though his society was very much Patriarchal, there was a bit of a misogynist bend to it. Women were property on his homeworld, but he knew that not all hyoo-man's felt the same. In fact, Ferengi women weren't even allowed to wear clothes!

"I'm new around here, so perhaps you would be a dear and show me around? Maybe we can go to the cafeteria, get a few drinks... I've received quite the stipend from joining this... organization. I'll even let you rub my ears~" He crooned, leaning fully against her now. His gaze was more focused on her and not the soldiers who were giving him the not-so-unique stares that most give a Ferengi when they first meet.

TAG: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Odessa was used to creeps and partichal freaks so she was not at all phased at this man's behavior. She listened to his obvious disregard for her with half-heartedness and annoyance.
"Sadly," she said, her voice falsely sweet, "I am also new to .... this place.... so I cannot give you a tour. But thank you for the offer. It is appreciated."
Just then Valtrax choose that moment to reappear, literally instantly, by her side.
"Everyone kind of ignored me," he said, "guess we will have to find the dorms on our .... who's this!?"
Valtrax turned toward Quark with narrow eyes, his hands on his knifes.

X-Fic X-Fic

Wili and co
images

"Sir I believe we need to be more direct in our approach" Voreen proposed

"Very well Voreen. Get over there" Koeng replied

A blonde young man walks over to the alien thing and Odessa with her third wheel. He appears to be nervous and the group of soldiers were cheering him on. He definitely did not want to be in this situation. "Idiots..." Voreen says under his breath. The alien was definitely weirding out the soldiers.

"H-Hello there newcomer. I am first lieutenant Voreen. If you want a tour to the living areas or other places me and" he gestures to the rest of the group who seemed to be now staring intently at him. "the boys will happily guide you along"

A small sheepish smile escapes his mouth. He clears his throat and waits for a response.

X-Fic X-Fic

1571258637057.png

"Well maybe we could explore a few things togeth--HEEY!" He let out a shrill scream when Valtrax came towards them. Quark put his hands on Odessa's arms and spun her around to be a hyoo-man shield between himself and this newcomer.

"H-hey hey there, friend! No need to get violent. I was just complimenting her that's all." Quark sniveled. His lip quivered, clutching Odessa's arms pretty firmly for an alien just over five feet tall. "Y-you know, I would love to make it up to the two of you. I-I've brought with me some rather expensive Klingon wine. Had a hard time selling the stuff back home, but I know you two would LOVE it. Whaddaya say? Drinks... on me!"

The casual observer could tell that Quark was nervous, but at the same time he didn't want to get the clientele on his bad side. They were going to be customers soon; all of them.

"Ah! Lieutenant! Finally... yes please show us to our quarters. I have much to do. After all, the One Hundred and Twenty-Fifth Rule of Acquisition states..." Quark cleared his throat and tugged at his collar. "... You can't make a deal if you're dead."

TAG: 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Loki Valtrax del Lokison

"Ah yes," Valtrax said, laughing a little at the small aliens reaction to him, "a tour will be pleasant." Though Valtrax thought the man might have some trickery afoot but kept that to himself. He watched as Odessa wretched herself free of the alien's hands, and turned toward the lieutentant, smiling toothily. "As the alien has already said, you can show us to our quarters. If it doesn't inconvience you of course. I wouldn't want you to do something for strangers that you do not need to do of course." He looked at Odessa and smiled.
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B X-Fic X-Fic

Wili and Co

"Certainly, Sir" Voreen lead the alien and Valtrax back to his fellow comrades before walking forwards with the group.

They passed through the main hallway. Nothing of significance here. Secondly they passed through the lab.

"Not much of a science whizz but here is the lab. You businessmen seem to be unphased by scientific discoveries unless they benefit you anyways..."

Next they came up to the Armoury. "All the weapons you will ever need to kill someone. What more can I say"

The Rec room reared its head. " You can do pretty much all you want here."

Training room was up next. " I don't think you'll be needing this room" they left swiftly and onto the cafeteria "pretty self explanatory"

"Garage...you put vehicles here. Finally we have the Dorms. If you wake me up in the middle of the night I'm going to shoot you."

X-Fic X-Fic

Max Braum
Actions: Planning
20190906_175740.jpg
Well, that did it. In the aftermath of Supergirl's ( PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ) heat vision, Tanya and company ( 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B )'s artillery spells, the remnants of the charging Xenomorphs were a lot of Xenomorph body parts, with the blast door ahead still secure. Apparently that thing was strong as hell.
"Well... that did the trick alright. Let's see here..."
Braum took stock of the situation. The Xenomorphs likely heard that, so going loud was the only option.
Not that the quiet way was possible at any point in the mission-sooner or later this was going to happen.
Braum had an idea.
"Tanya, follow me. We're going to activate those security stations-keep a squad member or two behind though, if things go bad I want someone to blow that door to pieces, then we get out. But hopefully that doesn't happen."
"Supergirl, follow me. I get the feeling we'll need you this round."

Braum gestured for Tanya and Supergirl to follow him, and headed on through to the stations. The hallway ahead was, well, there, but there appeared to be a hallway on both the left and right side.
"That would be what leads to the security stations. They're user friendly, don't worry."

( QizPizza QizPizza , Jeremiah Jeremiah )

In the meanwhile, Onyx's transport touched down at the mission site, with the back ramp opening.
Go time. The pilot turned around, and nodded towards Onyx to go-once Onyx got off the transport, the transport would leave, leaving only the initial transport.
The Skyranger.
1571281477058.png
( Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom )​

Attachments

• 1571281477822.png
    1571281477822.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Supergirl

First Official Look at New Supergirl Costume

She had acid on her, she could feel it burning on her skin, trying but failing to bore through it. That was what she got from tearing these alien motherfuckers limp from limp head on. Now that the rage was stated, she could hear again. She could hear everything. She heard someone talking to her, giving her commands, for a moment she wanted to snarl at the person who dared give her commands. But the rage had subsided enough for her to think clearly again. And snarling at a command was not the best way to go. So, she did the good girl thing, and listened.

She nodded along at the soliders commands. Some semsblance of pride swelling up in her chest as she realized that the solider clearly no longer considered her a liability.

With that in mind, she followed him inside the tunnel.

"Hold up," she said, raising her hand, and activated her X-ray vision. The last thing she needed was one of those motherfuckers sneaking up on her allies. Or even her. She had enough solar energy to last but she would never let down if were to be put out of the fight prematurely due to cockiness. "Last thing we need is those zenomorphs sneaking up on us."

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Rouge's ears stood at attention to catch the cacophony of continuous gunfire and robotic wailing; the particular combination garnering an immediate response. "Eggman's programming is as predictable as the maniac himself," she mused, nonchalantly strolling past cautious onlookers right up to the bulletproof glass. Setting her hoverboard down and leaning on it with her elbow, Rouge unwrapped a stick of gum to idly chew while she watched Omega singlemindedly obliterate each of Eggman's robots as they walked at him. Blowing a big pink bubble, Rouge's ears snapped up and pivoted around at the sound of Mewtwo spontaneously teleporting behind her. Throwing Mewtwo a sidelong glance over her shoulder, Rouge continued to blow with her cold, analytical gaze locked with its, until the bubble burst with a resounding pop! to break the tension. Giving Mewtwo a once-over while she licked the gum off her lips and adjusted her stance, the superspy grinned.

rouge sonic riders.jpg

"Rouge the Bat, treasure hunter extraordinaire," she succinctly answered, "and don't worry, I keep the walking arsenal in there on a very short leash," she added with a wink,
"But I'd like to know who you are, tall, dark, and handsome,"

S Senate8 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

@training facility

Frisk

20191017_030945.png

The brunnete child finds themselves staring at a huge building, clutching the handle of their bag. They came here because of some letter someone sent to them, something about Multiverse Protection or something similar. This once in a lifetime chance was perfect for Frisk to find a way to free the monsters in the Underground, without the need of anyone dying.

"Are you sure about this?"

Chara was hesitant at the idea. Who knew what was in store for them? What if they got themselves killed? Then again, Death was a slap on the wrist for a determined child like Frisk.

The child spots a SAVE point at the entrance and touches it.

This huge building casts a protective shadow over you, filling you with determination

File saved

"You're not changing you mind, are you?"

Frisk shook their head as they stared at some humans, a human-looking blue monster and a big headed monster chat ( X-Fic X-Fic , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B )

With almost no idea of where their room was, the child walked to the woman and tugged her sleeve ( PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss )

Act> Ask for directions

*You politely ask the woman where the dorms are.

Tanya and Co

"Matt stay behind for this one. You have a shotgun so if you get overwhelmed you can just level the place. Visha you should come with me for fire support. I might need a second gun. Trash can, How many more do you think are here? We killed quite a few but If there is too many I can probably call for the rest of the battalion"

Tanya followed Braum to the two hallways. Tanya switched to the burst fire on her rifle. The mages seemed to be cautious with how much power they put into their artillery.

"Visha you go with her and go easy on the artillery, seriously, you might cause a cave in or something and I have no plans of dying in a hellhole such as this " she points at supergirl "I'll go with trash can"
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"This... would be the main hallway," The blonde replied as she placed a firm hand on her hip, still nonchalantly smacking on that wad of gum in the corner of her mouth. Her lips pursed as she looked Rex over, a single brow quirking as her eyes flickered up and down. "You're... not the brightest guy around, are ya?"

As Omega finished mowing down the simulated Egg-Pawns, a new being appeared to have entered the facility alongside Rouge. Omega, being naturally protective of his allies, almost immediately rose his minigun and aimed it in the Mewtwo's direction, the psychic Pokemon now staring down the barrel of a highly powerful weapon with both eyes.

"CAUTION: UNKNOWN ASSAILANT IN IMMEDIATE AREA. DETERMINING IF ASSAILANT IS A HOSTILE THREAT." It was then that Rouge began to speak, which caused Omega to stare down at her for a moment. After a moment of cold silence from the even colder machine (both figuratively AND literally speaking), Omega's turrets would retract into his arms, and in their place would appear two large, silver, claw-like hands.

e-123-omega-shadow-the-hedgehog-2.5.jpg

"INDIVIDUAL DEEMED AS NON-HOSTILE, AND THEREFORE NOT A THREAT TO THE CAPE OR ROUGE." It then proceeded to slowly turn around and face Mewtwo, extending a hand towards him. His unblinking red lights for eyes stared down at the Pokemon as he continued to speak. "GREETINGS, INFERIOR BEING. I AM E-123 OMEGA."

Jeremiah Jeremiah S Senate8

[class=header] height: 30px; background-color: #00a9bf; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 100%; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class=bigHeader] background-color: #00a9bf; color: #fff; font-size: 20px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=wrapperDiv] background-color: #fff; color: #000; padding: 10px; font-size: 13px; [/class]
[div class=wrapperDiv]
[div class=bigHeader]CHRONOLOGY: THE CAPE[/div]

• [div class=header]POST[/div]INTERACTING: GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (DM)
    MENTIONED:

The newly formed Fireteam Fixer spent the ride to the mission area to themselves. In the hour that it took for the transport to reach Madrid, the three individuals got themselves up to speed with each others’ capabilities. It was clear that all three had powers of their own, and powerful offensive ones at that, but how they would work together was the issue. By the time the dropship touched down, it was tentatively determined that Faraday would take point with his heavy armor and close quarters loadout, Hound would be a flanker, since he also was packing a CQC based loadout, and Salvo be providing fire support with his heavy weapons. It was a half-way decent plan, but who knows what happens to plans once the crap hits the fan?

When the dropship touched down, Fireteam Fixer was the last group out the crew bay. They were relatively inexperienced operating with this group, so it made sense to follow the lead of the others. Besides, the group would need competent people covering their backs. The underground area they were entering was looking way too big for an ambush not to happen. Of course, that was assuming that the enemy wasn’t going to rush at them the moment they blew the doors.

”What the f### are those?”, the creatures that came streaming out were a bit of a shock for Hound and Salvo. The two Guardians were used to dealing with enemies that looked somewhat human, but these Xenomorphs were something out of a horror movie. For Faraday, however the grotesque aliens were nothing new. Having been running security for ships that exchanged with aliens, he’d seen plenty of strange creatures, and it was almost normal for him.

Regardless of the response, the Fireteam opened-Faraday with his futuristic submachine gun, Hound with his P90-based PDW, and Salvo with his XM556. They managed to kill one or two each, but being at the back, they had to let the rest of the group handle the bulk of the Xenomorphs.

Entering the subway system, they encountered the first...nest...or at least what Salvo assumed to be a nest in the wall. It was definitely something out of a horror movies. The ex-Marine didn’t want to think too much about how the aliens managed set up shop here, so he was glad when the chunky pyramid tossed an incendiary into the hole. For good measure, Salvo pulled up his shoulder mounted grenade launcher and fired two more 20mm incendiary rounds into the hole. Those alien bastards weren’t going to jump them if he had a say about it.

Being at the back, the Fireteam didn’t get much of an opportunity to rack up kills like the others, but that was fine by Hound. The less he had to get up close and personal with those aliens, the better. He was perfectly content with dealing with the stray ones that manage to get behind them.

Then they came to an intersection, and Braum gave the dreaded strategy: the split up. This was legitimately a horror movie plot just waiting to happen. The team of soldiers split up and then they get picked off one by one. No way Hound was going to die in a subway to a bunch of alien bugs. He shifted a bit uneasily as he asked Faraday, ”So...are we actually gonna split up to find the security stations? This doesn’t really sit well with me...”

”Do we gotta choice? We gotta git those people out. Suck it up, fellah, creepy crawlies are the least of our worries,” Faraday led the Fireteam on to Hound’s dismay, but Faraday could tell that Hound wasn’t the kind of man who would leave people to die like that, Salvo too for that matter. They had a certain vibe about them that told Faraday that they were good men.

Sure enough, Hound sighed as he pulled out his shotgun and pulled the charging handle back to chamber a shell. This was going to be a long day. He tensed up and brought his shotgun up, following Faraday closely with Salvo behind him as they went down the hallway on the left.

As the xenomorphs crawled into view, the three soldiers shot them down with brutal precision. Between an automatic shotgun, a pulse shotgun, and a microgun, the xenos stood no chance. The only question was whether they would run out of ammo before they got to the security stations. Luckily, they always had their powers to fall back on when their ammo went dry, but until then, there was no sense in exhausting themselves when they had perfectly good bullets that could kill just as well.

[div class=header]FIRETEAM FIXER[/div]
  • Christian_Bale-7834.jpg
    johnson-ting-nasv-1.jpg
    NAME: Captain Anthony "Tony" Faris
    CODENAME: Faraday
    ROLE: Medic/Paratrooper/CQC
    POWER: Faraday
    COLOR: #00CCFF

[/div]

"I am Mewtwo a genetically enhanced pokemon I have come here because I believe fate has brought me here to help this universe. It is nice to meet you Rouge and Omega." Mewtwo shook the robots claw after the handshake Mewtwo swayed its tail side to side in a slow motion. "What is there to do in this place?" thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Jeremiah Jeremiah

Supergirl

Kara turned toward the young girl-who-was-literally-playing-at-war, and blinked once. Trash-can? What type of name was that? It was so cute, it amused her. She let a tiny laugh come out of her mouth at the silly nickname, but then turned serious at the mention of the zenomorphs.

"If intel is correct. This place is infected with these freaks." She smiles a genuine smile, "nothing you and I can't handle though. If anything is to say about our prowess." She put a little empathsis on our prowess. Her X-ray vision was on so she could see all of Tanya's icky, squishy bits. After all, despite all her bravado, she was still only human. By Rao, she spent a majority of the time saving humans from either themselves, natural distaster, human distaster, and alien disasters. She was not about to be bossed around by a fourteen-year-old girl no matter how Superior she believed herself to be.

Her smile grew broader.

This was going to be fun!

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B GearBlade654 GearBlade654

1571342909046.png
Ochaco Uraraka sighed as she finished packing her things. She had just gotten settled into her dorm when she had received a mysterious letter regarding the safety of the Multiverse… or something like that. Despite it all, she had wondered if this particular letter had been given to her through the Pro Hero Agencies to test her skills.

Either way, she assumed it was no less important than it sounded.

She had worked out arrangements: the school knew where she was going (kind of), and her family and friends would be given updates as needed. If it was on a need-to-know basis, they were definitely within that particular loop.

“Are you all packed, Ochaco-chan?”

“Ah! Tsu-chan. Mhm… I’m all packed and ready.” She smiled at her friend with the froggy quirk.

There was a slight pause.

“Are you scared?”

“Sc-scared? No of course not! This is what Pro Heroes do, right?” Ochaco tried her best to remain positive, though there were so many things holding her back.

“Midoriya-chan will miss you for sure.”

“D-d-d-d-d-deku-kun?!” She stammered, her cheeks flushing the brightest shade of pink. Tsuyu smiled and hugged her friend firmly.

“Take care of yourself, Ochako-chan.” She encouraged, slowly walking from her dorm room.

Ochaco stood there a moment and gave a resolute pump of her fist; determination flooding through her as she gathered her things.

She promised herself she wouldn’t say too many goodbyes, because in her mind that meant she would be gone forever. Instead, she had left each of her close friends a note and took the bus to the designated meeting place.

Once there, she entered the mysterious portal and arrived outside of a large compound; one much larger than the UA campus in which she and her friends attended school.

“W-wow!” Her eyes brightened as she strode towards the main doors, her two suitcases floating along behind her thanks to her gravity powers. Everything was so much easier to tote around that way. In one case: her superhero costume. The other: various clothes and girly things that she would need to make it during her stay here.

“Where is the… Visitor Center?” She checked her little map that Coulson gave her prior to her arrival, doing her best to navigate the various pathways and walkways…

TAG: Anyone at the Cape
- - - - -

1571343596562.png
Quark narrowed his eyes at Valtrax and waved his finger at him. "I beg your pardon? Alien? To me, all you hyoo-man's are aliens! Not a single one of you is distinctive enough... your heads are so small and not to mention your ears..."

It didn't seem like the humans were paying much attention, but he continued to walk alongside Voreen as their tour was briefly glanced over. "I'll need to see where you all have your meals. I run a bar back where I'm from, a rather successful one mind you." He bragged himself up, doing his best to keep pace with those in the tour group.

TAG: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

freckles-long-brown-hair-green-eyes-girl-painting-how-to-draw-a-braid-necklaces.jpg

Onyx spent the entire flight with her eyes screwed tightly shut. She hated flying when it wasn't her own wing power. As soon as the door started opening, she sprang out of her seat like it was on fire and bolted through it. Now out, she shrugged the gun off her back and held it pointed at the ground. Slowly, she walked forward, scanning the area for any sign of the monsters. The smell of acidic blood was in the air and Onyx followed it. Soon the sound of gunfire filled her ears and she thanked whatever was out there that, for once, she wasn't the one being shot at. She hefted her gun and announced her presence by shooting the nearest xenomorphs. Bang! Blood exploded from an arm. She frowned and aimed a little higher. Bang! She got the head this time. Her expression relaxed as she got a feel for the gun. She'd have preferred to fight with her knife, but the gun was pretty satisfying too. Bang! Another explosion of acidic blood. Aim and fire, rinse and repeat. Reaching the group, she fell in step with them. "You killing these things too?" It was obvious, but really the only thing she could think of to say.
QizPizza QizPizza

"This... would be the main hallway," The blonde replied as she placed a firm hand on her hip, still nonchalantly smacking on that wad of gum in the corner of her mouth. Her lips pursed as she looked Rex over, a single brow quirking as her eyes flickered up and down. "You're... not the brightest guy around, are ya?"

As Omega finished mowing down the simulated Egg-Pawns, a new being appeared to have entered the facility alongside Rouge. Omega, being naturally protective of his allies, almost immediately rose his minigun and aimed it in the Mewtwo's direction, the psychic Pokemon now staring down the barrel of a highly powerful weapon with both eyes.

"CAUTION: UNKNOWN ASSAILANT IN IMMEDIATE AREA. DETERMINING IF ASSAILANT IS A HOSTILE THREAT." It was then that Rouge began to speak, which caused Omega to stare down at her for a moment. After a moment of cold silence from the even colder machine (both figuratively AND literally speaking), Omega's turrets would retract into his arms, and in their place would appear two large, silver, claw-like hands.

e-123-omega-shadow-the-hedgehog-2.5.jpg

"INDIVIDUAL DEEMED AS NON-HOSTILE, AND THEREFORE NOT A THREAT TO THE CAPE OR ROUGE." It then proceeded to slowly turn around and face Mewtwo, extending a hand towards him. His unblinking red lights for eyes stared down at the Pokemon as he continued to speak. "GREETINGS, INFERIOR BEING. I AM E-123 OMEGA."

Jeremiah Jeremiah S Senate8
"No, it's just that I haven't really gotten used to this place yet. And, maybe I do need a little bit of help around here. You still haven't told me your name by the way,"

Users who are viewing this thread