1f2c7103337d17ef15aee4bf0d6f68dd.png
tumblr_p2qwyjKvYx1shfh62o8_1280.png

"Marcus, you're back. I really missed you." The silver-haired man admitted, thankful the other had made it home from that bizzaro place they had been sent to. He'd been forced to retreat, damage to the self-regenerating power pack of his Duel Disk needed immediate repair or he'd lose the function permanently and since it was the only way he could fight Terminators, he went back to Den City to acquire a new one before returning here, having saved the space-time co-ordinates on the wormhole generator. Glowering at Connor for interrupting, he soon waited for what was going to happen. He wasn't going to leave Marcus again, not after the little surprise he had picked up for him in Den City.

Sarah Kinkle
View attachment 635225
Sarah nods in confirmation. Final battle against Skynet. Continuity bullshit. Needs reforcements from the multiverse. Yada yada yada. Sarah found herself zoned out through most of it, it was the classical military lecture. She turned toward the rest of the group with. The medieval king that called himself Marth, a silver-haired man (Spectre), Marcus, who looked like your typical solider, a man and a woman. She made a note to introduce herself to them later.

darkred darkred
Nightwisher Nightwisher
@FactionParadox
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva
QizPizza QizPizza

John looked at Sarah who seemed to be zoning out "Did you even hear what I just said?!" He snapped, trying to get her attention. For as soon as he was trying to get the newcomers attention, his attention was pulled toward Spectre staring at him for interrupting Marcus's and Spectre's moment.

It didn't happen too long after that a woman with reddish hair came into the tent: Kate Connor, John's wife.

1570803601214.png

Kate had just distracted John from getting mad at Spectre or Sarah as she pulled him out for a second to get a kiss from him.

Kate and John shared a kiss while trying to pull John away from everyone.

"Enough shop talk, I want to spend every moment we have together, John."

Simon was outside chuckling to himself as he watched Kate and John share a moment.

John and Kate held each other for now, shooing Simon off to sleep for the night.

darkred darkred
Nightwisher Nightwisher
FactionParadox FactionParadox
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva
QizPizza QizPizza
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

View attachment 635243
View attachment 635246

"Marcus, you're back. I really missed you." The silver-haired man admitted, thankful the other had made it home from that bizzaro place they had been sent to. He'd been forced to retreat, damage to the self-regenerating power pack of his Duel Disk needed immediate repair or he'd lose the function permanently and since it was the only way he could fight Terminators, he went back to Den City to acquire a new one before returning here, having saved the space-time co-ordinates on the wormhole generator. Glowering at Connor for interrupting, he soon waited for what was going to happen. He wasn't going to leave Marcus again, not after the little surprise he had picked up for him in Den City.

Marcus smirked as John was distracted by his wife as she dragged him outside with Simon following.

"Sorry for the interruption, Spectre. What did you want to show me?"

He turned to make sure the Resistance soldiers weren't watching and sighed "Go ahead."

Sarah Kinkle

Image result for mackenzie foy

Sarah was of course berated for her apparent sleepiness and she was just about to respond to the inrate commander of the resistance when a beautiful redhead woman came along, said some sweet words and kissed this John on the lips. She had this urge to chuckle at the show of effection at display but strifled it due to the disrespect it might have showed. She then turned to Marcus and Spectre, raising her eyebrow, curious what the duelist has for Marcus for they were close to her and weren't speaking in whispers, so she heard everything.

darkred darkred

• drk1 resize.jpg

???

"We have," the creature responds to Keri in a robotic monotone, mask muffling his voice. "I have gotten acquainted through... certain needs of his. Which reminds me... has your health been faring any better?" His red eyes bore right through me.

"U-um... yeah," I nod. "My powers are coming back to me really slowly."

"Good..." he replies, though relief is not in his voice. Instead he keeps his air of professionalism about him, my words just another mental note for him to keep around. "Do keep visiting us daily... it is of utmost importance for the progress of your treatment to remain unimpeded."

His eyes drift over to Lana's failed potion. "Impressive... you managed to get farther than I had expected from someone of your level. Do you, per chance, have any... experience with chemistry?"

Last edited:
Keri
I huff, not liking this in the slightest. The fox's weird manners made my uneasy, but I shrugged it off. If he was taking care of Eric, and if Eric trusted him with his life, then I trusted him to do the same for me. We were both pokemon after all, so what was the big difference, I thought?

"Well, it's good to know that you two are well aquainted. But uh.....Lana was just messing about. I dunno if she knows anything about that."

I say, looking to my friend.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

6B38F07B-174C-49EF-90B4-BE5639DE3A85.jpeg
Lana

Lana scratches her head a bit at the creatures question. She enjoyed the compliment, but if she continued making it she wouldn’t have been surprised if it just exploded in her paw.
“Er... well I guess I’m sort of self taught I guess. I’ve never made a potion that actually worked how I originally intended it to, but I’m great at making explosives that’s for sure!”
She looked back at the potion for a second before looking back at the scientist.
“It probably wouldn’t have, but I was really hoping that one over there would be the one that did work...”

Bob the Pikachu
char-pikachu.png
The small electric mouse pokemon scurried across the hallway, avoiding the huge feet of the other humans and humanoids with lightning-quick speed. This electric mouse pokemon, known to fans as a Pikachu, went by the simple name of ... Bob. Bob the Pikachu was just wondering around, away from his trainer, who had recieved a mysterious letter from this Multiversal Protection Foundation, when his ears perked up into a voice.

"Pika?" (What's that?)

Bob heard the sounds of someone talking and scurried over to the sounds and found.... THREE POKEMON!

Excited, he bounded over to them.
"PIKACHU! PIKA!" (HI MY NAME IS BOB! WHO ARE YOU?!) Pikapee! (YOU'RE POKEMON LIKE ME! I DIDN"T KNOW THERE WERE POKEMON HERE!)

Sleek Sleek
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

• drk1 resize.jpg

Dr. K

"Self... taught?"

The reply almost seems to draw out emotion from the labcoated creature in the form of great intrigue. He continues staring at her for an uncomfortable amount of time as if he can gauge her abilities with her appearance. After a drawn-out silence, he turns back to me and Keri.

"I see... now, what have you come back here for, Eric? Did you just wish... to give these two a tour?"

"Actually, yeah,"
    I agree. "They're new around here, so I figured I might introduce them to the place."

The white fox slowly exhales, breath once again muffled by the mask over his snout. "Ah... then welcome, Ms. Keri and Lana. I am Dr. K... a studier of these curious liquids named Plasmids and Vigors." He motions to a collection of syringes and bottles like the one he was holding when we came in behind him. "Particularly these Vigors…"

His paw moves to the multi-colored bottles, each of which give off a strange glow from inside the glass.

"Ingesting these drinks can grant us superhuman abilities through a process I still do not understand fully... perhaps, when my research is finished, they will be of great aid to you and the rest of the Foundation..."

He then looks down at the syringes, which contain similar glowing liquids of different colors. Though most of his face may be hidden behind his mask, he seems rather disappointed.

"These Plasmids offer a large variety of abilities, but... they are profoundly addictive..."

The appearance of a certain Electric-type Pokémon draws his attention, and he turns to the smaller animal, a curious expression replacing his disappointment. "Ah... you must be a Pikachu." He turns to us. "Do you mind translating for me?"

Last edited:
B526383A-9FA3-4774-975F-1265CD7B98F2.jpeg
Lana

The awkward staring made her feel rather uncomfortable, but she shook the feeling off as her eyes focused onto the bottles and syringes the strange animal scientists showed them. She stared at the bottles in particular. She began to sweat a bit trying to resist her temptation. However, her temptation got the best of her as her paw quickly reached over to the bottles trying to nab one. As she was attempting to do this a Pikachu walked into the room. She guessed that this was a regular Pikachu and not a human due to the fact that it appeared the scientist couldn’t understand it. She looked towards the Pikachu and raised one paw to her mouth making a shushing motion. She didn’t want the Pikachu to give away what she was trying to do as she continued to reach for the bottles.

Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Bob the Pikachu

char-pikachu.png
Bob only stared at Lana is confusion at the raised paw and shhing sound, cocking his hand. Not that he didn't understand what she meant, he just didn't understand what the secrecy was all about.

"Pika?"

Bob stared at the lucario for a full second before repeating in a steadier but confused tone.

"Pika, pika, pikaaaachuuuu!" (Hi, I'm Bob. What's your name?)

He didn't like repeating himself, indeed to everyone else who didn't speak pokemon, he knew that it all they heard was just a cutsey version of his species' name, or rather his animal cry which humans always mistake for his species' name, which was fine with him - but he still didn't like repeating himself. But he kept the irritation at bay just barely, he didn't want to give the wrong impressions. Then again, he did just repeat himself like a moron. By Arceaus, they probably thought he was a dolt. But there were no take backs. Besides the lucario probably didn't hear him the first time which was understandable, she was invested in whatever those test tubes are.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Keri
I sigh as I see Lana try to steal another vial, and I slap her hand away, again. I look to the pikachu, being a riolu, and easily able to read his Aura. I noticed it was hard for him to communicate as he couldn't talk like me, Lana, and Eric could.

"I'm Keri. This little guy is Bob, apparently."

I say,making sure Lana didn't get into the chemicals.

"But uh....can any of these...uhh...plasmids....accelerate evolution?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Random Generator Rex picture #1.jpg
When you see {} it means a character is thinking or talking like a narrator. But anyways, new character, hope you enjoy.

(Introduction)

{Let's get straight to the point. My name's Rex. I'm a agent of Providence, basically a task force that protects the world of all kinds of scum, and i'm their best weapon. How you may ask? Well, I got these little machines in me called nanites, and with them I can transform my body into wicked machines which is great for pounding bad guys. Long story short, I helped cure the world of monsters called evos, and I just recently stop this doctor guy using these robots.

So far I got nothing to, and I get to relax. All was going good until I got a latter saying something about being a multiverse protector, Relaxing is fun and all, but I don't wanna be a lazy bucket of bolts all the time, plus nothing's going on around where I was and somewhere, some place might be really screwed up without someone being there to protect it. And that's how I got here, and now that you're all caught up, let's get down the monster bashing!}

Last edited:
16_05_22_03_42_13_830_deco_by_necessity4fun-da3gu44.jpg

Lydia Senneck

Even as Lydia had finally stepped into the portal, the adult human male that was handling everything unnerved her. It wasn't anything about him, to be quite honest he was talkative and cheery, a real sweetheart, she was just naturally nervous around normal humans in general. A lot of them weren't that found of witched like her and despite the tough front the little girl would put up occasionally, she was just one, and small, there was just so much she could do in self-defence before an angry would overpower her or something... They were pretty scary.

The man kept going, touring them around the facility, a building that was unlike anything the tiny spellcaster had ever seen in her life. Looking outside of the window made her eyes go wide in awe, her face glued on the glass like the excited child that she was, until of course, they had to move on because there were apparently many many rooms to go through. The corridor was, well, pretty straight forward, just a boring corridor. The lab area was... odd, as in it was very alike the covens and places witches used to prepare potions and spells, with a library of ingredients and such, but! It was actually all white and bright and filled with some tech that she did not understand. A bit... jarring, to say the least. The Armory seemed like something out of an oriental martial arts movie, the Training Room was a lot like a gym, but again filled with machines that she had no slight idea of what they did... Only the Entertainment Room and the Cafeteria seemed somewhat more appealing to her, and a lot less confusing. Games in one, food in the other, easy peasy!

Assaulted so suddenly with so many new things at once, Lydia had slowly backpedalled further into the crowd, as if trying to hide from the man guide that was not a bad person, but still made her irrationally nervous. When the tour had finally ended, the poor little witch felt like her head was spinning with all of the subjects that she'd soon have to get a handle of. She sighed, at least relieved that all the humans had left too, thus resulting in her having full reign to just look around and explore at her own, slow and cautious pace.

Lydia had merely turned around when she caught sight of what seemed to be a human girl maybe around her own age. This would have been fine if it wasn't for the other's 'travelling companion', though the magician would have just called it a 'parasite', albeit a needed one. Apprehensive, the Senneck heiress would then speed up by then, for a moment seeming as if she'd be simply crossing them by, yet suddenly stopping, looking at the other girl and whispering to her in a low, serious tone:

"Do not react badly, but I'd advise turning around and going back wherever you came from to remain safe. You seem to have, a Grim Reaper attached to you and surely, it must mean that anything reckless might result in your inevitable death.", she shot a cold piercing glare towards the creature, unaware that the human girl could see it too, "They are a very, stubborn bunch."

XCOM Commander Max Wellington
UEF Commander Nikolai Petrov
Actions: Signaling Connor
Actions: Speaking to Connor
1570987548368.png
1570987563200.png
"A way to stop the Terminators for good, you say? After the reports came back I'm quite interested in seeing them gone for good."
Max was twirling a Plasma Lance clip in his hand. If he was bothered by what just happened, it didn't show.
He'd seen the stakes before. And he'd beat them.
"Hrm, very well. My name is Max Wellington of XCOM. Pretty damn good shot if you ask me as well."
"To be precise, I'm XCOM's commander. We just beat off an alien occupation on our world, so I am no stranger to apocalyptic scenarios."

Max slung his Plasma Lance over his shoulder, and nodded.
"What's the plan?"

"So we keep the interdimensional door open we win. I'm in."
Petrov tapped his chin. He still wasn't quite sure how he got here, but comms were starting to open-General Hall was managing sporadic messages to Petrov's ACU.
And now, it was time Skynet met the might of the UEF. There was one issue, however.
Petrov didn't have any troops. He'd self destructed them all and only rebuilt his base some time after the first round.
However, his base was top of the line now. Tier 3 Land and Air factories lied around the UEF Commander's ACU and Tier 3 Naval Factories lied a little to Petrov's right.
Nuclear generators and Mass extractors were everywhere. But first, Petrov had to optimize his strategies for whatever lied ahead.
"Okay, Connor. Talk to me. Do you want me to get a good land force, a good air force, or a good naval fleet force first? What do we need?"

darkred darkred

SPARK-002, designation Ruin
Actions: Briefing
1570994650022.png
The not-so-nice robot's response to wave Onyx ( Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom ) away.
"Yes, yes, we get the idea. Transport is in the vehicle pool-get moving, unless you have more questions."
If Onyx went to the transport, it would take off when she boarded. It would take some time for her to arrive though.
(1 post)

In the meanwhile...
"Come and get me then, you alien freaks!"
Braum's MP42 was spitting round after round at the xenomorphs. Their numbers seemed to be dimming, but there were still some more!
"Well, at least they aren't Vornem."
( QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Jeremiah Jeremiah )

Name: Nano, Multiversal Mailkid, HOME resident number 278699, Squad AR-51

Coordinates: COORDINATES NOT FOUND

Current action: Running away from a Creature, Speed is 10m/s

"Somewhere, in the Multiverse, there is one certain Universe in which a grey skinned, eyeless young explorer is sitting behind a boulder. The brown, torn jacket they're wearing has a strange logo written in an unknown language and the left sleeve has the numbers and letters AR-51 printed in black. How did Nano, our oh so unfortunate, unlucky and stupid explorer get to this barren lands in this situa-"

"Khera! You're being the opposite if helpful!"

"Hey don't interrupt my dramatic narration!"

"I am the OPPOSITE of stupid! Don't make me yell if we don't want it to find us"

Loud thumping sounds could be heard, Like giant footsteps making their way towards the once silent wasteland. The footsteps were making their way towards the boulder. Nano's eyeholes turned into a scared expression.

"Oh no.."

RAAAAWWWWWWRRRR!!

Nano took off running, leaving the boulder just in time for a huge, scaled leg smashed it to pieces. An enormously sized creature that resembled a wolf, crocodile and dragon with wings towered over the genderless child, it's red eyes filled with fury, looking at how their prey attempts to escape is enough to make them even angrier.

Nano's friend and partner, a ghost named Khera, looks back as the Creature approaches them, his incorporeal eyes widening

"Uh, Tiny. You might want to jump left"

Nano looked obviously confused, their mouth open to question the reason before a sight at the corner of their eye (?) answers it.

Fireballs.

The grey skinned kid leaped to the left, narrowly missing the ball of compressed fire. The ageless child with a 12 year old body looks over their partner, floating next to them

"I didn't know it could throw fireballs"

"I didn't either!"

Another fireball a few metres behind them could be heard. Nano's eyeholes shrunk.

'If I don't do anything about this, we're dead! I don't want to die yet, not before finding Nomus'

The thought of their mentor, caretaker and best friend being somewhere in the Multiverse, lost and alone made Nano shake their head.

'Okay, think, Nano, think! Use what Nomus taught you. What would they do in this situation?'

"Jump left!"

Nano's train of thought was broken by Khera's warning and did what he said. A fireball landed right on the previous spot he was on.

"Come on, Use that Altering Magic of yours!"

Altering. The magic of changing or altering the age, size or any other property of something. It was one of the branches of magic their kind specialized in. It didn't help that Nano could only alter gender, weight and size but the fact that it used alot of Nano's Knociments if they were to use it on a being like that and that they hadn't even mastered one of them made the thought discouraging. But it gave them an excellent idea.

Nano could see another boulder similar to the one they once hid on and made their way there, before concentrating their hand over to their broken Coordinator on their arm. Their arm began to glow a mix of purple and blue.

"Wha- What are you doing! There's no time for this, That thing is gonna get us!"

Nano ignored him and channeled the Coordinator with their magic, before placing the letter they received some time ago on top of it. If they could use Linking Spell to link them, it would be able to make a portal! Even though it was the first time they used it, Nano had high hopes that it would let them out of there.

"Khera, tell me something I don't know!"

Khera rolled his eyes. Clearly they didn't know that they were gonna die.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe that we're gonna DIE if that thing gets here!?"

"I already know that!"

The loud booming footsteps of The Creature could be heard. Khera floated above the boulder

"Uh, Tiny.. It's readying up another fireball.."

Nano's eyes shrunk. Come on, come on! He wasn't going to die. The linking was taking too long. Any longer and..

Khera looked over to Nano with fear obvious on his face

"Nano!"

"I'm trying! Tell me something I don't know! Maybe some knowledge will speed this up!"

"I don't know! What kind of information?"

"ANYTHING OR WE'RE GONNA DIE!!"

Khera flinched and looked over at the Creature. It's fireball was ready, and it was ready to shoot it

"Don't hate me for this.. I SEARCHED YOUR MEMORIES WHEN YOU WERE ASLEEP AND FOUND OUT YOU WET THE BED ON MELIS'S SHIP"

"You WHAT!?"

"You said anything!"

Nano gave their ghost companion a glare before looking over to the letter and magic. It sped up the linking process.

The fireball was approaching

"Nano.."

Just a little more

"It's getting closer"

One more second

"NANO!"

It finally linked! Nano's arm glowed a light shade of blue, and a portal appeared right infront of them. Nano and Khera went in just in time for the collision. The portal took them to a swirling, strange but brief journey.

---------

Name: Nano, Multiversal Mailkid, HOME resident number 278699, Squad AR-51

Coordinates: COORDINATES NOT FOUND

Current action: Exploring the unfamiliar area

The portal appeared about a foot from the ground and Nano fell off. Khera just..floated there. The Multiversal Mailkid stood up with a groan, holding their head.

"That was, not a nice ride.."

Nano looked around. The place they landed on was filled with tents. It reminded him of his first expedition to a different universe.

"So uh.. Where are we?"

"No idea.. Coordinator, send me the coordinates of our current location"

The arm screen machine on Nano let out a faint whizzing noise. Nano sighed. Oh yeah, it was broken. As they started walking, Khera appeared next to them

"Hey Tiny..You okay? You look tired"

"I'm fine, and yes I a bit tired"

Khera looked worried. He wanted to help, but the only thing he could do was a bit.. Unsettling, especially for Nano.

"Uh.. I can take over if you want? You'll be able to rest"

"I..No there's no need. I can handle a walk. Besides, we have to see if these people have the technology to fix my Coordinator."

If they could, that meant Nano was getting closer to finding Nomus

darkred darkred

Last edited:
Tanya and co

Tanya responded to the Armoured man (max braum GearBlade654 GearBlade654 )

"Well hopefully you don't roast in there like a rotisserie chicken" Tanya cackled for a moment and addressed her crew.

"Look alive folks. It's weapons free from here on out."

"Roger"
"Roger"

The trio of mages sprayed a few artillery spells down the tunnels blowing up most of the Xenomorphs (cue Wilhelm scream)

"Matt Switch to napalm. It should be more effective with your shotgun. Visha go easy on the artillery I don't want to be squashed underneath all of these caves. Hopefully we can clear out these bugs without liquifying any hostages"

Tanya feared that the excess firepower might hit a few allies so she decided to warn them.

"Ladies and gentlemen I highly recommend taking a step back or you will become a smear on the wall"
Tanya announced in a cheery voice through her comms.

Quickly she then fired more artillery down the tunnel before Matt an Visha followed suit blowing up more Xenomorphs.

(short post but more will be added later)

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 @people killing xenomorphs

Supergirl

She must have zoned out for more than a couple of minutes for she was now further into the tunnels and listening to a little girl shouting commands, when did she get here? Anyway, time for business. Supergirl needn't bother with formalities, she just want in there and started to rough everything up. Any xenomorph that got between her was torn to shreds with her bare hands. She also used heat vision when nessecary. She wasn't listening to commands however, like they said, she was no solider. Hell, she wasn't even a civilian. She didn't know what she was. There was this rage in her that needed to stated and attacking mindless husks of alien scum seemed to do it.

For now.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

After a few days of sitting in the golf cart staring, Benedict then looked at his watch, “Ah, group bonding time....is over, Josh, take us to....my office.” Benedict said before Josh drove the golf cart back to Benedict’s room. Benedict opened the door and walked inside, “Ah....Bobobo, Don Patch, come come, we have.....much to discuss.”

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

As Generator Rex was going about on his inner monologue, a tall, blonde woman in what appeared to be a SWAT uniform would approach him from the side. She cocked a brow, all while loudly chewing on a piece of gum in the back of her mouth. Her shades obscured her eyes, making those a mystery.

d8vrseh-ab850ad7-c61f-4093-92da-5fceec39ef4f.png

"Yo. You lost?" The blonde asked as she tilted her head to the side and blew out a large ball of gum soon afer.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Scoffing and rolling her eyes, a winged figure with an animated air about her kneaded the base of her ear and adjusted the thin wire coiled around it. Silently stewing, the woman fast approached The Cape over the horizon, riding a...hoverboard?

rouge riders smaller.jpg

"Now if I were bloodthirsty garbage can, where would I be?" Rouge murmured under the sound of the wind rushing past while she took in a bird's eye view of the entire compound. Zeroing in on the training centre, the renowned superspy grinned, impressing herself yet again. "Bingo," Rouge deftly popped a mid-air ollie and grabbed the lip of her board as her wings unfurled. Tucking the board under her right arm, she glided gracefully through the open entrance. "Omegaaa!~" Rouge hollered the name, playing up the usual purr of her voice.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @trainingcentre

As Generator Rex was going about on his inner monologue, a tall, blonde woman in what appeared to be a SWAT uniform would approach him from the side. She cocked a brow, all while loudly chewing on a piece of gum in the back of her mouth. Her shades obscured her eyes, making those a mystery.

d8vrseh-ab850ad7-c61f-4093-92da-5fceec39ef4f.png

"Yo. You lost?" The blonde asked as she tilted her head to the side and blew out a large ball of gum soon afer.

"I wouldn't say i'm lost, more like exploring the place, y'know just getting used to it." (Rex said with a smug look, not wanting to admit he was lost)

Last edited:
Inside the training center, Rouge the Bat would definitely find the overpowered android she was looking for. E-123 Omega was there in the training facility, shooting at various test robots that were charging forward. He had his gigantic guns aimed at the robots, all of which Nick Fury had generously programmed to look like Eggman's own design, and was opening fire on them without a care in the world. He was inside a bullet proof cage, to avoid harm to the various other members in the training facility who weren't watching him mow down the worthless consumer models.

tumblr_pcur0mRVjM1v1bgun_500.gif

"ANNIHILATE ALL OF EGGMAN'S INFERIOR CREATIONS. I WILL BEAT MY HIGH SCORE TODAY." He shouted in his cold, emotionless voice, not even noticing Rouge, the carnage of the fake robots drowning her calling out.

Jeremiah Jeremiah

The blonde would shoot him a look of uninterested disbelief, tilting her head downwards so she could push her shades down as well.

"Uh huh," She said in between various smacks of her gum. "Well, you sure seem lost, buster."

In the main hallway, a certain teenage boy accidentally bumped into Grim, tripping over himself as he fumbled forward. He quickly regained his composure, however, and rose his hands as he attempted to apologize to the cloaked man.
"A-ah geez! I'm sorry, man! I wasn't looking where I was going and I just got done eating lunch so y'know I'm kinda tired and--" He paused, his eyes widening and his mouth going agape as he got a good look at the individual's face in particular.

giphy.gif

"Woah... you don't... you don't have a.... a... a f-face..."

ManyFaces ManyFaces

download.jpeg

Flying through the skies at night under a full moon was the genetically enhanced pokemon Mewtwo the psychic bipedal feline Mewtwo stared up at the full moon and enjoyed its brilliance that casted upon the world he lived in, a letter trailed down from the sky and Mewtwo grabbed it then opened it and read it. "If I leave my world for the sake of protecting others can this world still be protected? Perhaps my abilities are needed someplace else other then this world I was created into." It was then that Mewtwo made up his mind.

"If I am to protect this world from harm and reserve peace then I must lend my skills in battle to a higher calling for now. But I will return home once this is over." Mewtwo noticed a portal opening in front of him and he walked through it.

When he arrived at the facility Mewtwo teleported into the training room and saw a robot doing target practice then he looked to his left and saw a hybrid like animal with bat wings. "Hello who might you two be?" Jeremiah Jeremiah thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @training facility

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread