A33F0357-A64F-49DC-AFD7-8C56179528BA.jpeg
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Bobobo was shocked. How could this... Pokémon..? Not like boy bands!?

“Maybe you in your hair haven’t met the right boy band yet.”
As Bobobo said this his hair opened up revealing a stage and miniature people on the stage.
“Good evening everyone... this will be our last performance ever...”

“WHAT!? NOOOOO!”

Bobobo began to cry as they started singing.

“Oh please! Please don’t break up!”

As the band sang a miniature Bobobo climbed out of Bobobo’s hair and began to walk off.
“Bye bye mini Bobobo! I hope you can find a new band to promote soon!”

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sleek Sleek Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Sarah Kinkle
Image result for mackenzie foy nutcracker

She was still smiling when the smiling suddenly stopped and turned to Keri, her eyes narrowing.

"Don't mind them. They may be hard to be around but they are mostly harmless."

She didn't seem to care that they are both hear her. She fingered her scar again, hidden by her long dark hair but if Keri were to see it, it would remind almost of Two-Face, but it will most likely and it's not one of thosec clean burns either, it's one of those ugly burns. It's a miracle her eye, mouth and even nose was still intact. Luckily she kept it hidden by the hair.

"I also don't like boy band. Heck, I don't even like Justin Blever, and he's supposedly the hottest singer on the block with hundreds of fangirls. Guess guys like that don't interest me." She shrugs.

As for her aura. Impossible to tell. It is pretty closed off and whatever emotions she does have are barely felt. They are there though but it's almost as if the emotion is very fleeting and not at all strong. For a human, she is not very emotional.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sleek Sleek Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict merely glared at Keri as he sat down for tea, Josh meanwhile gave the Pokémon a supportive nod before gesturing to Benedict then nodding his head left to right, (Don’t mess with him). As for Bobobo, Benedict merely scoffed, all that power, used for absolutely nothing. “Ah.......Bobobo, quiz time......If you are locked in a cement room with no direct ways of escape in sight, what do you do?” Benedict said before pulling out a stopwatch, “You have ten seconds.”

Sleek Sleek
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Keri
I'd sigh, and speak to Josh through Aura, my voice echoing in his head.

"I could take him."

Before I felt goosebumps as I felt the odd Aura from Sarah...as well as the burns. I took a few steps back away from here, unconsciously, and my mouth went dry suddenly.

"Uhm....okay."

I responded, too shocked by the sudden lack of emotion to notice Bobobo's antics.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

1536B1DE-4E78-43D5-A6B2-D841E9D24BC7.jpeg
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Bobobo pointed at Benedict dramatically.
“What kinda question is that!? The answer is so obvious! I’d use my transformation abilities and then play video games with a flying piggy and Don Patch!”
Bobobo shook his head. That was such an obvious answer. Bobobo then pointed to Keri.
“Hey now! Don’t leave so soon! Come here and I’ll show ya something really cool!”

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sleek Sleek

Sarah Kinkle
MV5BMmQwMWFjM2YtYzQ3Zi00MTUwLTllODItMWFiZDBkOTM5NmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc5MTgyODY@._V1_SX1777_CR...jpg
Sarah noticed the pokemon's discomfort and smiled warmly at her, though her aura was still strangely devoid of any strong emotion. So it might be errie how someone with little emotion can even know how to smile warmly or even smile at all. Indeed if it weren't for the aura, the smile would have seemed genuine.

"Something bothering you?"

She said, completely ignoring Bobobo's antics.

Interactions: Sleek Sleek
People in the Area: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Eric

"What's going on here?"

My voice, gentle but still able to be heard throughout the lobby, calls out to the others. I stand there, looking between the new colorful cast of people, paws fiddling with my necktie. The classy Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch is sitting down for a cup of tea, classy as always. Two humans who I've never seen in person before, though I recognize the one with a dashing blond afro as Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo [sic]. The other, I'm not so sure of, but she looks quite friendly. And next to them...

My blood runs cold.

A Riolu, young like me. Her eyes, windows to a world I vaguely recall. I take a step closer, reaching a paw out to her, one name occurring to my mind and forming on my lips.

"Keri...?"

--

Interactions:
Sleek Sleek (Keri)

Mentions:
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Benedict Cucumberpatch)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Sarah Kinkle)​

EFCBD9B4-77DF-4B2B-853A-181EE3378856.jpeg
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Bobobo pointed towards Eric as he showed up.

“Check it out! It’s another one of em! I’m guessing your another one of those Pokémon things that this young lady mentioned earlier.”
Bobobo pointed to Keri as he said that. He then proceeded to scratch his chin for a bit. He walked over and put one hand on Keri’s shoulder and the other on Eric’s.
“By the way, Keri? Was that your name? Anyway your hair is telling me that Sarah is freaking you out a bit. Don’t worry she don’t bite! Or at least I don’t think she does...”

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

View attachment 632413
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Bobobo pointed towards Eric as he showed up.

“Check it out! It’s another one of em! I’m guessing your another one of those Pokémon things that this young lady mentioned earlier.”
Bobobo pointed to Keri as he said that. He then proceeded to scratch his chin for a bit. He walked over and put one hand on Keri’s shoulder and the other on Eric’s.
“By the way, Keri? Was that your name? Anyway your hair is telling me that Sarah is freaking you out a bit. Don’t worry she don’t bite! Or at least I don’t think she does...”

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
At the mention of her not biting, Sarah's smile grows broader and she flashes her teeth as she bites down on midair. Then just as quickly as that started, her face went back to expressionless so fast you would have sworn it was a glitch. For a moment though you could have sworn her teeth went from normal to razor sharp within a second.

"Yeah, I save the biting for the bedroom." She says, completely stonefaced as if this were a common thing one might be sprouting out, "you would be surprised what turns people on." Still stonefaced.

"Outside of that very family-friendly topic. How did you two meet?" She says, indicating Eric and Keri respectively.

Interactions: Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Surrounding Area: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Eric

My lips quiver as I feel her fur against mine. This can't be real... can it? When I saw her, I was... I was dead... so how could she possibly be here...? What little voice I can muster up gets stuck in my throat, and I have to force it out in order to speak.

"H-how..."

Bobobo's heavy hand on my shoulder cuts my question short. Arceus, his shoulders are bigger than my head! “By the way, Keri? Was that your name?" he asks the Riolu, seemingly very playfully. "Anyway your hair is telling me that Sarah is freaking you out a bit. Don’t worry she don’t bite! Or at least I don’t think she does...”

I purse my lips. Her hair...?

"Yeah, I save the biting for the bedroom," the other human, who must be Sarah, adds in. An intense blush forms on my face as I stare at her with wide eyes. Geez... I can see why she rubs Keri the wrong way. I mean, I've said my fair share of questionable, suggestive things, too, so I can't exactly say she's a dirty sinner with a messy plate of my own. But she seems to wave off what she just said with humor. "Outside of that very family-friendly topic," the human girl continues, "How did you two meet?"

"Oh, um..."

I look away, voice trailing off. How exactly do you tell someone that you met each other in the afterlife?

--

Interactions:
Sleek Sleek (Keri)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Bobobo)
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Sarah)​

Tanya and co.

"Ah I believe it's playtime. Get ready to kill some nasty aliens"

"Aliens? Honestly after hearing about you fighting some big fire-breathing turtle I'm not really surprised anymore. I don't think I've told everyone on the squad about that...

"This universe gets weirder and weirder"

"You never told me about the turtle, Boss"

"Believe me, Lieutenants, It was a horrible fight but I managed to pull through in the end"

" Ready your artillery spells and please don't hit anyone friendly with them."

The three mages followed Max inside hovering a little above everyone's heads.

"Visha did you bring any coffee?"

"No, Sorry General"

The three mages continued talking among themselves whilst moving in with Max and the rest

"Hey uhh commander what's with the bulky suit? Kinda looks like you're wearing a tank."
GearBlade654 GearBlade654
@aliengroup

280DDCE3-3F46-4EB2-A45B-83301B2CD3DA.jpeg
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Bobobo looked at Sarah as she Nader her comment about biting.

“Well guess I was wrong then.”
Bobobo fell silent for a bit, but a angry scream could be heard in the distance and soon the source of the scream appeared. The entrance to the lobby flew open as another new figure entered the room and headed straight towards Bobobo.
A81C2EF8-F638-4535-B596-58C5DC5B525E.png

“WHAT’S THE BIG IDEA!? YOU CAN’T JUST LEAVE ME BEHIND LIKE THAT! I AM THE MAIN CHARACTER AFTER ALL!”

“No you aren’t.”

The new person fell to his hands and knees in defeat.

“shot down again...”

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Sarah Kinkle
MV5BMmQwMWFjM2YtYzQ3Zi00MTUwLTllODItMWFiZDBkOTM5NmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc5MTgyODY@._V1_SX1777_CR...jpg
Now there was a flare of emotion as Sarah glared over at the orange orange man who looked like a crudely drawn sun and, gritting her teeth, said --- "And who is this?" Annoyance can definitely be felt now, and unlike the other emotions she had faintly, this one was particularly strong. Two joke characters were enough. Now there were fraking three! THREEEEEEEEE!!!! She pinched the top of her nose and sighed deeply. I swear if this is a impomptu party forming, and I'm the serious cynical one of the party, I just might scream. It would be out of character for her but then again her character was all over the place at the moment.

Interactions: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

People in the area: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

B334F050-501E-48C2-B305-CA942F8B192F.png
Don Patch

“The names Don Patch! I’m the most important character you’ll ever meet!”
Don Patch expression became angry once again as a chalk board appeared behind him with a few diagrams on it.
“No allow me to educate you!”
He uses a stick that appeared in his hand and pointed at poorly drawn pictures of Sarah, Keri, and Eric.
“You see right here? This is you three! You there are more on the serious spectrum!”
He pointed to a bar that had a happy face on one side and an angry face on the other. The angry face was labeled serious and the happy was labeled as joke.
“Now look over here!”
Don Patch then pointed to a poorly drawn picture of himself, Bobobo, and Benedict.
“We are on the joke spectrum! Although I am entirely serious all the time! BUT THAT’S NOT ALL! You see it is by law that for every serious character there must be a joke character! I did not make that up I swear! Now. Bobobo how many joke characters are there and how many serious characters are there?”

“I know this one! Uh... four?”
Don Patch smacked Bobobo in the back of the head.
“WRONG ANSWER! THERE IS THREE EACH! THREE!”

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sleek Sleek

Sarah Kinkle
Sarah felt her annoyance immediately fade the moment the sun-dude, Don Patch or whatever his name was, started to explain everything to her like a damn expoistion machine. She looked at the crudely drawn chart and poked at the angry symbol. Then said, "Why the angry face? You know what, don't answer." She looked at the rest. Then leaned in and whispered to Don Patch, "so you actually know you're a joke character, and you are the first person to call us characters." She looks at him suddenly, all serious, and continues whispering, "do you know?"

Interactions: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
People in the area: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

images.jpeg
Don Patch

Don Patch looked at Sarah a little confused by what she meant, but he then understood or at least thought he understood.

"Of course I know that I am the most important character ever! Oh, also that pickle guy over there."
Don Patch pointed at the skinless pickle slice from before with an angry look.
"He doesn't exist anymore! He is being written out of the story forever!"
1349071877085.jpg

"W-WAIT WHA-"
However, before the pickle man could finish he disappeared never to be seen again.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

View attachment 632526
Don Patch

Don Patch looked at Sarah a little confused by what she meant, but he then understood or at least thought he understood.

"Of course I know that I am the most important character ever! Oh, also that pickle guy over there."
Don Patch pointed at the skinless pickle slice from before with an angry look.
"He doesn't exist anymore! He is being written out of the story forever!"
View attachment 632528

"W-WAIT WHA-"
However, before the pickle man could finish he disappeared never to be seen again.

Sarah just facepalms.

"Nevermind. You're just like the rest of them."

She stands up and turns to the pokemon, not even blinking at the Pickle Man's sudden disappearance. Quite frankly he was so insufficent, he didn't even register to her even as a joke.

"I think I'm going to hang out with you guys, if you don't mind."

Interactions: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
People in the area: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Inien_postwhs.png
Inien
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
Inien walked into the cafeteria in her casual outfit, obviously taking it easy on her first day here, and who doesn't check the cafeteria for what you could possible raid from it? either way, she made her way around, spotting the 3 at the table thought they obviously wanted more company becuase shes great like that. "Hello there, other defenders of the multiverse." She said this last part as if it were mostly a joke, which to her she felt it mostly was, but hey free food and housing is always nice! "So mind if I sit with you obviously great and powerful people?" as she asked she took a seat without an answer, a smirk on her face "so then, what are your names?" she asked, already looking bored

Last edited:
Keri
I look to Eric, and shrug. Might as well tell the truth, even if it was weird. Maybe she'd relax a bit if I told her.

"Would you believe I was a human who died in a cruise ship accident and came back as a Pokémon?"

It felt weird to admit that, and I looked to Eric.

"We met when he got hurt and almost died. I only just came here."

When Sarah said she was gonna stick to me and Eric, I gave him a quick glance that (hopefully) let him know that I was too freaked out to want to.

"And uhm....I just got here, and I need to catch up with Eric....so maybe later?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

844D7BEB-6DFE-4096-8883-86C22BBDF9CF.jpeg
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Bobobo looked at Keri and how uncomfortable she seemed.

“Wait. You mean you’re leaving us?”

Bobobo fell to the ground throwing a tantrum like a child.

“WHY MUST EVERYTHING LEAVE ME!? DON’T LEAVE PLEASE!”

Don Patch watched as Bobobo cried like a baby, but sooner realized. If what he said earlier was true about a joke character for every serious character then if Keri left... Don Patch would leave too by force. He quickly joined Bobobo on the floor screaming.

“I SEE A BRIGHT LIGHT! OH WHAT A WORLD! WHAT A CRUEL WORLD!”

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Sarah's eyes narrow and she sweeps her hair away from her face, the problem: she swept the black hair that covered her scar and revealed it full form to the pokemon.

"It's alright, you can do that. I have had enough of joke people at the moment. I'm going to go get something to eat."

She heads to the cafteria and gets something to eat

And notices four people talking to each other Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Jeef_jones Jeef_jones and just silently joins them without a word.

As Benedict finished his cup of tea, he looked around, it seemed like the agent lady has left, and.......another cartoonish fellow has appeared. And the creature now has a friend. Benedict looked at Don Patch, “Ah........sun, get back to your post, you don’t leave the sky and walk with us on earth until.......well.......you know.......sunshine.” Benedict then looked at the two little furry animals, “Ah.......if you wish to abandon your welcome party......that’s on you.” Benedict said as Josh pulled up the “Them” golf cart, “Ah......Josh, we must.......try something else for.....phase two.” Benedict said before jumping in, leaving Bobobo and Don Patch to decide their next move.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Sleek Sleek

99D821BE-2219-46FC-9471-6D4CE5E4162F.png
Don Patch

Don Patch stared at Benedict as he made his comment.

“I AM NOT THE SUN! I AM... I don’t know what I am. Although I am quite flattered that you think I’m as important as the sun. Ohohoho who am I kidding!? Of course I’m that important!”
Don Patch elbowed Bobobo In the leg as he laughed. All of a sudden the fancy dresses man had a golf cart.
“Now that’s a ride! Get in the cart Bobobo!”
Bobobo just stared at Don Patch without saying a word. Don Patch angrily lifted Bobobo up and threw him onto the cart before hoping on as well. Bobobo looked at Keri and Eric.
“You two coming? We got plenty of room.”

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sleek Sleek CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

As the antics with Bobobo, Benedict, Sarah, Eric, and Keri ensue, a man watched from the side.

nick-fury-gif-5.gif

"...what in the hell?"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sleek Sleek Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Users who are viewing this thread