View attachment 632284
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

“It’s a very long story. Are you sure you want to hear it?”

Before Sarah could even answer his question Bobobo proceeded to open the top of his hair like it was some sort of capsule. He pulled out a projector and projection screen. He loaded the projector with a tape titled “Youth”.
“This here contains the entirety of my youth. Or at least the important bits. Oh and you right there.”
Bobobo pointed to what appeared to be a skinless slice of a pickle with arms and legs.
“You aren’t allowed to watch.”
View attachment 632290

“W-WHA!”
The projector began to start as it showed a young Bobobo standing in a crowd of people.
“You see I can hear the voices of people’s hair. I wasn’t sure why, but I could. One day I decided to ask my hair.”

“Hey hair? Why can I hear hair talking?”

“HOW SHOULD I KNOW? YOU ARE JUST A FREAK!”

“Ouch... that was hurtful...”

“One day I crossed this man while I was at the park. I heard his hair cryin’ like a baby.”

The video showed the young Bobobo chasing after a man with short black hair.

“Sir? I can hear your hair crying!”

“YOU MEAN YOU CAN HEAR MY HAIR TOO!?”
The video tape began to skip around a bit to a later point in time where Bobobo and the man sitting down in the grass.
“So, why are we able to hear hair talk?”

“HOW SHOULD I KNOW!? ONLY A FREAK WOULD ASK THAT QUESTION!”

“Gee... I’m scarred for life...”
The tape then cut to Bobobo entering his house to see his father.
“You see my dad was the best. He always bought the best conditioner and never the knock off brands. He was also made of hair. I almost forgot to mention that.”

View attachment 632300

Soon there was a bang at the door and the door flung open revealing several bald men in armor.
“T-The hair hunters!? I’m just a little tadpole no hair here!”

“A tadpole eh? Is this true?”

“No that was a lie... but take my son! Not me!”
The men nodded as the dragged Bobobo away as his father cried.

“Nooooo! I WILL AVENGE YOU FATHER!”

The projection cut off and Bobobo was crying, as well as the pickle from before.
“My father sacrificed everything for me... I will avenge him!”

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
OBJECTION I SEE A COUNTERDICTION! Was what Sarah immediately wanted to say, Ace Attroneying the shit out of this really boogus story. But she was just not in the mood and plus Bobobo seemed to have been inflicted with the "I will tell everyone my backstory" virius that so plagued people like him daily. Ah, if only there was a cure.

"How sad." She said, not sounding sad at all. "I can show you around if you wish."

Regardless of either or not Bobobo accepts or not, Sarah will drag him around the complex , giving him a tour and explaining their purpose here. Though she is not as charsimatic as Coulson. At most she sounds cold. At worst, she sounds infinitely bored with life.

"So," she says once they are done. "Any questions?"

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

C4AB0353-E6A4-4C3E-BFBD-F4D82B3A8592.png
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Bobobo did have one question. One very important question. A question to triumph any other question.

“Are there any monkeys...? I cannot be left by myself with monkeys around.”

Sarah Kinkle turned her head like an expressionless mannequin, slow and completely deadpan. She didn't like the .... implications of his questions but considering his particular pigmentation, he couldn't possibly be prefering to .... no that wasn't right ..... get your mind out of the racial gutter, Sarah.

"As of yet. No monkeys. But who knows what might come around the corner, this is a strange place."

She looked him up and down. "Yes, strange indeed."

"Welcome to the MPF Bobobo. You should be honoured to be here and who knows, maybe some day, you can get help for your hair hunters." Here, she smiled and it seemed like a genuine smile, which was at odds with her half-burnt face., hidden as it was behind her hair, "you seem like the odd short. Almost reminds me of the posh cartoon man. Oh and don't mind the wanted posters. Some woman got angry with someone the other day and she went off the rails. Then the posh cartoon man went off the rails. It was a very odd morning."

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

316D1DCD-B98C-4DB0-88F6-9CD762B0572C.jpeg
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Bobobo nodded. It was good there were no monkeys. He was scared to be alone with them due to the fact they might pull at his hair.

“Wanted posters?”
Bobobo walked over to one of the posters and looked at it. He snapped his fingers and pointed to the poster.
“I would like to meet this fella right now!”

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Sarah sighs.

"Honestly there is no need .... ugh finnnne."

She rolls her eyes and starts to look for Bendict Cucumberpatch, the posh cartoon man from earlier.

"Just saying, he has a warped view of things. Despite what he might tell you, the truth is probably not as black and white as he paints it."

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

“Ah.......Josh, this is your biggest moment of all.” Benedict said as he looked at Josh, who was now dressed as a burglar, equipped in a mask and black and white-striped shirt. “Ah......remember your acting skills from the number one New York Times best seller, “How to act like a burglar.” Benedict said as he put the book into his coat before snapping, cuing Josh to begin the performance. Josh waddled up to Benedict, pointing a water gun at his side, as Benedict emotionlessly plead, “Ah.........unhand me scoundrel!” Benedict stopped and listened........no answer, he pulled out his megaphone, “AH AH AH! UNHAND ME FIEND! IF ONLY THERE WAS A LADY ANGRY ENOUGH TO.........SMOTHER THIS VILE DISGUSTING WASTE OF FEATHERS!” Benedict yelled as a now sad Josh kept playing along.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Sarah didn't even need her eyes and just walked up to Benedict Cucumberpatch, cocking an eyebrow.

"Oh no, a rampaging penguin! Whatever shall we do!" She says in mock surprise. She turns toward Bo and says in the same deadpan voice. "This is the gentlemen I was talking about, Bobobo. As you can see, he is quite the master of theatrics. Bobobo I would like you to meet ---" Sarah turned to Benedict quizzingly. "I'm sorry I'm afraid I never caught your name...."

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

5AD80E25-D297-4C0F-B1AD-DF67202D2F7D.jpeg
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Bobobo what sounded like a cry for help. He dashed over to see the penguin holding a water gun!

“That penguin has a dangerous weapon! Everyone get down!”
Bobobo picked up the penguin and threw him across the room as hard as he could. Bobobo stood there triumphantly before spotting Benedict and his top hat.
“There’s my hat!”
Bobobo took the hat off Benedict’s head and put it on his own.

View attachment 632344
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Bobobo what sounded like a cry for help. He dashed over to see the penguin holding a water gun!

“That penguin has a dangerous weapon! Everyone get down!”
Bobobo picked up the penguin and threw him across the room as hard as he could. Bobobo stood there triumphantly before spotting Benedict and his top hat.
“There’s my hat!”
Bobobo took the hat off Benedict’s head and put it on his own.

She. Just. Sighs. And. Facepalms.
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict stood there, still, emotionless, not a single muscle was moving. Nothing, Benedict stood there as the air went silent, nothing but his posh smile plastered on his face, his eyes targeting Bobobo, staring, watching. As Josh got up from being hurled across the hall, he saw that.......no, no no no, oh dear, Benedict’s hat is off. Josh started to tremble as he covered his eyes in horror. “Ah.” Benedict finally said after a long while of staring, his words echoing through the entire hallway, “My.....hat.......dear.......Sir.” Benedict commanded.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Keri
I sighed as I went through the front door of the cape, the letter still clutched in my hand. This protection shtick sounded like Eric's guild, and how they managed to go and get me was beyond me, but I took the opportunity regardless.

I marveled at the building, remembering my time in Unova. I was lost in thought when I heard yelling and felt that familiar feeling in the back of my mind, and side stepped a penguin that had been thrown in my direction. This penguin wasn't a Pokemon, but I dashed over regardless to help the penguin.

With a bit of an effort, I reached into the Aura around me, and noticed that the big man was rather forceful and...for whatever reason, even his hair had its own Aura. There was a woman, then a smaller man. The woman had an odd Aura about her, that felt weirdly closed off, and the Smaller man was wreathed in an Aura that vaguely resembled a Sunday comics page in a newspaper.... somehow.

I extended a paw to the penguin, and feel a pulse of energy leave me as I use Heal Pulse, restoring the penguin and healing any wounds it had sustained. I felt very small, since even the smaller man was taller than me, and mentally readied myself for a fight.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

6980B53B-67F9-4550-85C7-8CAD9B018665.jpeg
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Bobobo just looked at the small man with a confused look. He pointed to the hat.

“I don’t know what you mean. This hat is mine. My Momma gave it to me when I was just a small boy.”
Bobobo crosses his arms refusing to give the hat back. Suddenly however, Sarah snatched the hat away. As she did what appeared to be a small female chipmunk was holding onto the hat. As the chipmunk was being taken away by the hat another chipmunk jumped out screaming.
“NO SALLY PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME!”
Bobobo fell to his knees crying.
“NOOOOOO! NOT ONLY DID I LOSE MY HAT, BUT I LOST SALLY TOO!”

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sleek Sleek

Last edited:

Benedict nodded as the hat was returned, “Ah.” He said, looking at the newcomer healing Josh, “Ah ah ah! Josh doesn’t need help, after all.......why go to a doctor when you can.......just walk it off.” Benedict said as he snapped for Josh to return. He then looked at the man who took his hat, “Ah.......remember dear Sir......every sin adds up in the end.” Benedict said with a gleam in his eye.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
Sleek Sleek

Last edited:
Keri
I looked over at the woman, who asked who I was. I figured it was an interesting thing to ask, since I thought Pokemon were ubiquitous.

"I'm Keri! I'm new here."

The blue fur on the back of my neck stood up a little as I felt the weird Aura direct it's focus to me. Though, for now the big man ignored me, crying about his hat.

I followed Josh, and waved to the group.

"Who are you guys?"

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Sarah looked at the two joke characters and rolled her eyes at both of them. But at the posh cartoon man's last sentence she detected a strange twinge of seriousness that seemed odd coming from what was essentially a joke of a man.

Her line of thought was interrupted by the creature asking them who they were.

"My name is Sarah Kinkle. This is Bobobo." She said, indicating the giant man whose aura Keri had felt earlier.

"And I'm sure the posh gentleman can introduce himself."

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Sleek Sleek Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

E3A718BB-C7C0-4475-A8B2-C5F84017EBAE.jpeg
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Bobobo was standing up again perfectly calm like none of that even happened. Although now he has a new hat on. It made him look like a flower.
“Is it Spring time already?”
Bobobo stares at the fancy man who took “his” hat for a few seconds before looking at the newcomer.
“Hey, that’s a lot of hair. You must be pretty cool with that much hair.”
Bobobo began to zone out again as it seemed he was talking to the newcomers hair now.
“Oh I see! How scandalous!”

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sleek Sleek

Benedict nodded as he was given his time to shine, “Ah......Take this..... little creature.” Benedict said as he handed Keri a “Them” card, how generous, “Ah......my name is on that, as well as my phone number, fax..............and satellite address. I can’t say my name out loud, you must be level three for that. And besides, you don’t know who’s listening.”

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
Sleek Sleek

Keri

I took the card, still smiling and nodding. Though, they insisted on calling me "creature". Number one, that kinda hurt....
And I spoke the next part of my mental list aloud.

"I'm not just some creature, I'm a Pokemon! Well, a Riolu to be exact."

I said, before turning to the Bobobo, who was talking to my fur.

"Er, what did it say?"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Benedict looked at the agent, staring intently at her, studying her, “Ah.......If you wish........but don’t take too many.......one bad apple spoils the whole bunch.” Benedict said as he handed Sarah a card, carefully making sure to only hand her one card. Benedict then looked at Keri as he pulled out a blue little box with cards inside, the box was labeled, “Conversation Starters“ Benedict shuffled through the many cards, “Ah.......creature, that’s not a conversation starter......try again.”

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
Sleek Sleek

2337E3CC-6ECE-4719-8987-2C879712DAC4.jpeg
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Bobobo looked Keri dead in the eyes as he asked what his hair said. Bobobo simply shook his head with a worried expression.

“Trust me. You don’t want to know.”
He then focused his attention back towards the hair.
“Should I tell him?”

“...”

“Yes? Are you sure?”

“...”

“Well... alright then...”

Bobobo focused on Keri once again.
“It said and I quote ‘I’m not a very big fan of boy bands.’ I am in complete and utter shock.”

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sleek Sleek

Max Braum
Actions: Advancing!
20190906_175740.jpg
The Xenomorphs were swiftly wiped out owing to Supergirl's eye laser and Max's MP42.
"Hostiles at entry point wiped out."
"Roger that, Max. I'll be briefing this lot-you move on ahead with the rest of the team. You'll be assuming command temporarily while I get them up and running."
"Affirmative, Commander."
Max turned to the mission team.
( PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , darkred darkred , QizPizza QizPizza , Jeremiah Jeremiah )
"Alright you lot, I've been assigned command for this mission-at least temporarily. Move up, stay behind me-this day is just getting started."
Max made a gesture for everyone to follow him, before heading on in the subway tunnels. There were some glass panels on the top of the tunnels-with sun coming through them.
Those who walked in would see that there was a hole in the wall ahead, and a little further there was a hole in the wall to the team's right.
It was safe to assume that's where those xenomorphs were coming from.
"Alright, game plan. Those civilians aren't in danger yet, but they will be the second the door goes down. Some of you hold position near that door there..."
"And those who aren't holding position, follow me. But first..."

Max pulled the pin on what looked like a grenade, and tossed it into the hole closer to the right. A fire sparked up where the grenade landed, before turning into a raging fire.
"Alright, let's get moving, that incendiary grenade'll buy us some time."
Max gestured for those who wanted to follow, to, well, follow him. Tanya's transport ( 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B ) relayed these orders over the comms as the transport landed and opened its doors for Tanya and her entourage to deploy.
Max Wellington, XCOM Commander
Actions: Briefing
1569278275727.png
"Okay, first things first."
The Commander turned to Onyx ( Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom ).
"Aye, head on down to the Armory before heading to the transport in the Vehicle Pool. Grab your weapons before you head on down to the transport."
Then the Commander turned to address Catherine ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ).
"Xenomorphs are, simply put, monsters straight out of a horror story. They have claws that can rip right through armor, and they're fast to boot as well as having acidic blood."
"Here's the thing though. Melee is their only way of attack. You get something ranged, they will likely die. Just don't shoot them with something weak-they can shrug off a few rounds from traditional firearms-or in your case, a few arrows from a bow or two."
"But something that hits hard will do the trick."

The Commander then took note of Avell. That was one hell of an interesting sword-the former SAS operative had heard of talking swords but never actually saw one. Interested, Wellington attempted psionic conversation with Avell-if it succeeded, Avell would hear something akin to telepathic speech.
"Testing, testing, do you hear me?"

View attachment 632379
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Bobobo looked Keri dead in the eyes as he asked what his hair said. Bobobo simply shook his head with a worried expression.

“Trust me. You don’t want to know.”
He then focused his attention back towards the hair.
“Should I tell him?”

“...”

“Yes? Are you sure?”

“...”

“Well... alright then...”

Bobobo focused on Keri once again.
“It said and I quote ‘I’m not a very big fan of boy bands.’ I am in complete and utter shock.”

Sarah looks at Keri and mimes a circle around her head.

"Hair has an interesting take on life. Don't you think?"

That smile was on her face again.

Keri
I was starting to dislike Benedict a bit. His hijinks were....not to my taste, to say the least.

"I don't care if you don't think it counts."

I told him, before looking to Bobobo.

"I don't like boy hands either, so I guess we have that in common."

I respond, but immediately get distracted by that grin. I close my eyes like I was just taking a second to let this sink in, and try to get a read on Sarah's Aura. If I knew what her general feelings and emotions were, I could better judge how she would act around me.

Users who are viewing this thread