• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Blue Rose - Welcome to the Parlor Young Fledglings (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also I’m working on currency right now. It’ll be known as riel.

For comparison purposes, 100 riel is approximately $1 USD. Will have examples up soon in the lore section

I will be introducing a first quest soon!! There will be a team A and Team B for two different quests but everyone will be traveling together (depending if everyone posts soon). That would be a perfect time for Raimi to do stuff. Kline also likes challenging people even if he acts like an ass

We can talk about how to insert her if you’d like??

i'll dm you if i need it but i think all i need to do is just read everythign and then say "myesha walked in and asked about the guild" or whatever

For those interested, I have made a discord. The link can be found on the first post of the ooc. Please keep in mind that both discord and ooc will be used, however, major announcements/changes/etc will be posted here!! :D

Side note: I have posted a general map of Zuiya. It's tentative, meaning I can add/remove stuff as we go along. The program I used is Inkarnate if anyone wishes to make their own stuff~

koala koala

Super embarrassed, but I got extra extra lazy since my family's been preparing for a flight oversea. Just finished the treacherous journey well and whole. :ghostxnx:7 my effort to participate in rp with be resuming.

koala koala

Super embarrassed, but I got extra extra lazy since my family's been preparing for a flight oversea. Just finished the treacherous journey well and whole. :ghostxnx:7 my effort to participate in rp with be resuming.
No worries! We're still in the introductory phase of the rp. Some people haven't even posted yet :) I hope your journey has been, or is, going well~

Will be moving onto night after everyone has posted their intros and finished up their interactions. I'm going to time skip within the next two days, regardless of who hasn't posted though! :) People who haven't posted will merely be excluded from the first quests, or we can figure something out that has your characters meeting up with everyone else yada yada

I think I'm ready to go on Rae's end. Want to have the night post be her going back to the inn to get her horse and cart to bring them back. Will we learn what quests we're going on ahead of time or will we not know until just before we go on them? If we learn sooner, I can also have her spend some time during the night equipping herself for whatever her task will be.

I think I'm ready to go on Rae's end. Want to have the night post be her going back to the inn to get her horse and cart to bring them back. Will we learn what quests we're going on ahead of time or will we not know until just before we go on them? If we learn sooner, I can also have her spend some time during the night equipping herself for whatever her task will be.
Yeah, Kline will tell everyone their quests before everyone goes their separate ways for the day

This is another note that may or may not influence your quests and post (totally up to you).

Dark prana is beginning to sprout in the world again. It's not major enough that anyone really notices, however. It's slowly making a difference in monster-life. For example, monsters are appearing a bit more frequently, especially during the day. They are a little more daring than previous decades as well.

Do with this information however you'd like! The shift in monster habits might be noticeable but no one suspects it's due to dark prana.

**Also let's try to stay away from anything enormously political. I don't want Zuiya's stronghold to be threatened. For now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back