Other Tell me you're a roleplayer without telling me you're a roleplayer

Tons of pictures of random actors I use for face claims despite not being into them or the show they’re from.

*insert thing* symbolism
checks words meaning to see if I'm using it correctly
Google doc full of random characters
I have a notebook at the ready to jot down ideas wherever I go cause I get struck with inspiration at the weirdest of times
Faceclaim on top of faceclaim-

"I'm semi-literate to literate." ಠಿ_ಠ

Always bugged me a bit how writing levels came to be described as such. It's a writing-based hobby; I'm sure we're all perfectly capable of reading and writing here.

I read a lot of books and end up thinking of using the plot devices in my rp. I also roleplay using my phone keyboard so my prediction section of my keyboard is mostly related to storytelling like descriptions and actions LOL.

No one:

Me: staying up till sunrise plotting my next response for the next day .....to a text message....So it seems more dramatic and sophisticated....

Also me: do the same thing for a collaborated story on rpnation. THE SAME NIGHT

Reading some books only because I like the writing style and want to learn from it rather than because I actually enjoy the plot.

Reading some books only because I like the writing style and want to learn from it rather than because I actually enjoy the plot.
This is something I do too!! I read books that I do enjoy but I also read a lot of books that I can use to learn from.

I have 200+ characters and the list just keeps growing.

I keep starting stories that won't ever have an end.

I'm constantly creating new settings.

I have 2k images saved to my pc and a hosting site and all of them (the galleries) are titled RP stuff 1, 2, 3, 4 of 500 images each and are potential FC's.

Last edited:

I keep starting stories that won't ever have an end.

I'm constantly creating new settings.
Are we the same person? I have 300+ OC's and somehow some of them are linked to the other ones lol. It feels like I'm creating my own world! Haha.

But I also relate to the stories that have no ending too.

This weekend I went to the mall and I recognized the location in the background of a photograph at UNIQLO.

Are we the same person? I have 300+ OC's and somehow some of them are linked to the other ones lol. It feels like I'm creating my own world! Haha.
Actually, me too. My OC count isn't that much yet (maybe because I recycle some of them?), but the RP-verses where I throw a particular OC in tend to be connected somehow. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back