World Building Looking for someone to help me build a world, lit

SleepyConley

my head hurts
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Nava - World Lore

Above is the current lore, the world name is Nava and I have one continent made named Manara. It is fully fleshed out.

I'd like help, two minds has to be more creative than one!

Need a few more continents, a lot more kingdoms and cities.

Like I said, just need someone with a non-biased view that can help me refine my lore and/or add to it.

Thought of another continent name: Eznia. Need regions, kingdoms and cities to make it unique. Here is a photo of something I plan on adding to Eznia. A bubble of mana so big it attracts stuff to it like a magnet. However a special cage was put around it, an artefact of sorts to study and harvest samples from the orb. The cage nullifies the magnetic effect also. At first the mana orb was bigger and originally fell from space, creating a giant crater when it crashed into the planet and eventually settling floating about the crust as it is now seen. Might refine the lore a bit but this is what I thought of off the top of my head. Made this image myself

downloadfile-3.jpg

Maybe AI?

Say;

'There is a strange race known as the Rippia, write a backstory.'

'Shift is a city made of gold, tell me more about it.'

'System is a young female who has become leader of Vormoria, tell me how this happened.'

Maybe try that? Maybe use different names? Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
Wow! You made that? What else have you made? How many hours did it take?
Haha like 20 minutes using Dalle-3 LOL But I came up with the prompt. Which is a skill in itself, although far from being as impressive as actual art! If this wasn't just for a simple homebrew that requires hundreds of pictures. Id definitely outsource and pay an artist

Haha like 20 minutes using Dalle-3 LOL But I came up with the prompt. Which is a skill in itself, although far from being as impressive as actual art! If this wasn't just for a simple homebrew that requires hundreds of pictures. Id definitely outsource and pay an artist
Ohhh okay! I'd actually recommend saying that instead of saying you made it, as you can see that can be rather misleading.

I use AI art all the time, myself 😂 Sometimes it's just a lot more reasonable than sitting down and cranking out a piece that isn't even that vital for the next 6 hours.

But yeah, I recommend putting something like "Generated by Dalle-3" or something like that since it's technically the "artist".
I also found this pretty incredible AI service I really recommend too, it's CRAZY customizable, and still entirely free. I used it the other day for a new concept for my universe, as a placeholder until I get some real art on it. It's called Perchance!
(It's not a virus, but still, feel free to google about it first. Internet safety is important lol)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back