Other Tell me you're a roleplayer without telling me you're a roleplayer

Chordling

Bardbarian, the Divine Chordia of Concordia
My Google search history would lead you to believe that I'm either dying of several terminal illnesses, I'm planning a murder, or I'm attempting to time travel.

If I transmigrate to ancient China I could probably survive for a bit. Probably.

Browse History: how long does it take for a man to bleed out, what is the average lifespan of someone in ancient Egypt, ancient mesopotamia?, Tell me how worship works in ancient religions, what??? Are??? Nautical??? Knots??? Pls??? Use?? Layman's??? Terms???, Who was this man and how can I make him crazier?,

> I've referred to myself as a writer even though I've never written, much less published a book in my life.
> I often open google translate for English to Japanese/Latin/Greek and ask it to translate a seemingly random word
> I recently spent hours to make a google sheet to translate words into a made-up language using diagraph replacement
> Due to sheer frequency of use I speak and write in English better than in my own native language
> When I come across something really interesting, like a setting or concept, in a story, there's a part of me that goes "I could use this".
> I am not an actor, but I spend a considerable amount of time thinking about what imaginary people would do
> I would more easily tell people I spend all day on youtube or watching anime than revealing what my actual primary hobby is.

"So what do you write about?"

"Uuhhh, it's sort of like an online project based around collaborative storytelling."

Last edited:
One too many clicks to websites for baby names. That's a clear sign that someone is either a Roleplayer, writer, Sims player, or all of the above.

"Im not gay for looking up pictures of anime dudes, i just needed a example of like... how generic they look"

Search history: "<random context> in <random language>"

Bonus point if you use Google Translate on top of that.

The almost sixty different personalities floating around my brain are all fighting to become the one personality that is me.

Bookmarked thesaurus.com, constantly reading about history/ancient civilizations on Wikipedia, searched up MBTI for fictional characters, and made several dozen picrew avatars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back