• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think Luella would admire how confident Veronica is, but Luella can also be pretty stubborn so they might butt heads once or twice.
Sounds good! I think Luella would remind Veronica a lot of Nimiel, since they're both so kind and self-less. At first, she would likely be friendly to her because of that, though over time she'd naturally acknowledge their differences. I think she'd also be curious about how Luella has bonded to two creatures, since Veronica has yet to bond with a mythical beast. Them butting heads and arguing would honestly be fun to see, and I look forward to it!

Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance Sorry, half of the text of the second and third main posts are kinda hard to read on dark mode. Half the text is black on dark mode due to the black [color] tag you put in, and half of it it is the default colour. This isn't including the coloured names btw. If you don't wrap a [color] tag at all around the text, it'll be black on light mode (as you probably wanted) and extremely light grey on dark mode, which is the default dark mode colour.

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 10.29.14 PM.png

Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance Sorry, half of the text of the second and third main posts are kinda hard to read on dark mode. Half the text is black on dark mode due to the black [color] tag you put in, and half of it it is the default colour. This isn't including the coloured names btw. If you don't wrap a [color] tag at all around the text, it'll be black on light mode (as you probably wanted) and extremely light grey on dark mode, which is the default dark mode colour.

View attachment 978159
thank you for letting me know!

I think I fixed it, could you check again and give me feedback?

Omg hype!!! I won't be able to make my post until after work tomorrow. Maybe even Saturday morning depending on how busy I am. Totally looking forward to it though!

At least at the moment it doesn't seem like the IC posts are being sent out yet so you have time to catch up!

I think I'm good. I just meant I missed a lot of the convo when everyone was very active conversing lol. I'm tryna write now tho

I'm angrily vibing and waiting for someone to respond

Atrox to be inducted into Ethral obviously had to fight with Hyacinth, so assuming that it went pretty well for her and it might've after all she's been a slayer quite a bit longer, she might be the only woman who's kicked his ass. Therefore to Atrox she's the most attractive woman in the world not because of her physical beauty or whatever but because she's punched him in the jaw a few good times.

Atrox to be inducted into Ethral obviously had to fight with Hyacinth, so assuming that it went pretty well for her and it might've after all she's been a slayer quite a bit longer, she might be the only woman who's kicked his ass. Therefore to Atrox she's the most attractive woman in the world not because of her physical beauty or whatever but because she's punched him in the jaw a few good times.
This is big brain time

Anyone else up to do some brainstorming about relationships? Kain is fairly flexible, given his occupation. Maybe others also come to him for combat stimulants or medical aid, or maybe an aquatic whisperer holds a lifelong vendetta against him.

Anyone else up to do some brainstorming about relationships? Kain is fairly flexible, given his occupation. Maybe others also come to him for combat stimulants or medical aid, or maybe an aquatic whisperer holds a lifelong vendetta against him.

Check out Atrox's sheet, I think there's a solid place for him in there

Oooh, of course, of course. Atrox of all people would probably be in the market for combat stimulants to improve his physical prowess even further. Well, Kain can have him covered on that front

Oooh, of course, of course. Atrox of all people would probably be in the market for combat stimulants to improve his physical prowess even further. Well, Kain can have him covered on that front

I imagine as a doctor who is involved with some unsavory individuals, that having a 7ft behemoth as your favorite customer is a pretty valued asset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back