• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lekiel Lekiel why you not on discord, we would love to chitter chatter with you T_T

I'm busy :( I work even while I'm on the toilet at midnight. JK

I haf a personal vendetta against that thingy. I'm really just a rebel. Also, I'm busy taking out my stress on my buddies in an effort to cool myself down so I can torture myself tmrw morning at 'work' all over again. AHAHAHAHA

I'm busy :( I work even while I'm on the toilet at midnight. JK

I haf a personal vendetta against that thingy. I'm really just a rebel. Also, I'm busy taking out my stress on my buddies in an effort to cool myself down so I can torture myself tmrw morning at 'work' all over again. AHAHAHAHA
oh noooo :( :(
-huggg-

Update2
[class=ICcontainer] width: 100%; min-height: 400px; position: relative; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=ICside] position: absolute; height: 100%; width: 225px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; background: #42bff4; transform: translateX( calc(-1* (225px - 15px))); transition: transform .5s ease-in , filter .25s ease-in-out .5s; [/class] [class name=ICside state=hover] transform: translateX(0px); filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 5px black); transition: transform .5s ease-in .25s, filter .25s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=tab] background: #42bff4; border-radius: 10px; padding: 25px 3px 30px 3px; right: 0px; top: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; transform: translateX(50%); position: absolute; [/class] [class=ICcontent] padding-left: 28px; [/class] [div class=ICcontainer][div class=ICside][div class=tab][/div]
With Grigs
Luci
Haruka
Emma
Stella
Terra
Ezra
With Rhys
Reverie
Luiza
Kayden
Nik
James
Alaska

[/div][div class=ICcontent]
Scene UpdateThe Monmouth County Sheriff’s Office and Police Academy is now officially open thanks to our resident detective. The whole group unpacks the cars and brings their gear inside, following Rhys and Grigs as they clear out the few revenants lingering in the lobby. The two then decide that getting the lobby secure is probably the most important besides getting the locker room functional. Rhys finds out that the locker rooms are down the East hallway and takes six people with him while the rest barricade the west and north hallways until the group is ready to push in. Once the locker rooms are secure, the gym entrances are barred off for another time. The group can then relax slightly, take care of their wounds, and take those showers that they desperately need.
MCSOPSCFinal-1500x430.png
[/div][/div]

Lekiel Lekiel That post was *dope* fam! Really turning it up to

Thank yee! ^3^ and as always, all the quality stuff I'm reading on here is a real inspiration. Yours included! I'm glad it turned out decent after that discouraging splat of losing my draft. Fun fact, that shut up sequence was inspired by myself telling meself to shut up with the whining and panicking and to just write it all over again. Ahah!

Thank yee! ^3^ and as always, all the quality stuff I'm reading on here is a real inspiration. Yours included! I'm glad it turned out decent after that discouraging splat of losing my draft. Fun fact, that shut up sequence was inspired by myself telling meself to shut up with the whining and panicking and to just write it all over again. Ahah!
I'm so sorry you lost your draft :( :( :(

Damn, Lekiel Lekiel you don't know how to write a bad post!

MVP right here.

Nuuu don't, I'm really not used to this >..< I mean, not trying to be like all false modesty and shit... But I really can't be doing this without inspiration from all you gais <3 Can't say that enuf~

*hides into a corner with a stupid smile*

Thank you thoooo... I'm gladdened I entertainment ^-^;

I think so to, but I don't u n d e r s t a n d w h y

Because he isn't with the locker room group so he must be with the other group? Hee hee hee... uhm... don't mind me. I'm feeling weird.

But really, no worries though, catch up if you can. If you don't see anyone directly interacting with you in their post, then just go ahead and do wutever you like! Within reasonable bounds... yes

Because he isn't with the locker room group so he must be with the other group? Hee hee hee... uhm... don't mind me. I'm feeling weird.

But really, no worries though, catch up if you can. If you don't see anyone directly interacting with you in their post, then just go ahead and do wutever you like! Within reasonable bounds... yes
Thanks my G. I think I can cath up now. Oh ja, Artificial Angel Artificial Angel , next time you're gonna assume Luci's character into your thing, please let me know before hand. Thanks my dude.:D

I gave him permission once, back when we met Emma, he took control of Luci again, but I would have liked him to tell me again, like to tell me what he was going to do with him.
It's a problem that has been happening for a while and he didn't correct it. So don't worry about it just pretend the Terra interactions haven't happened.

Imo to be fair, it's your call. Assuming control especially one that involves speech and feelings is a big nono. So you have every right to ignore it. But if you're fine working with what was written, that's up to you too!

My two cents.

Imo to be fair, it's your call. Assuming control especially one that involves speech and feelings is a big nono. So you have every right to ignore it. But if you're fine working with what was written, that's up to you too!

My two cents.
No I mean Terra is no longer in this RP. So please ignore any interaction between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back