• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
..you know you should practice your spell that I gave you.", the man in white said to Terra. He responded with a 'nod' and proceeded to cast it. The light was suddenly absorbed from the land and changed into a aura around him. "I'll summon a dummy for you test on.", he said as a scarecrow appeared out of thin air. "Look at your enemy and make sure that you lock your sight towards it.", Ventus said as Terra looked at the scarecrow with fierce eyes and pointed his sword towards its. He felt his body floating and his sword dancing. It was spewing bullets that were shaped like meteors. He hold his sword and danced along with it. He then felt a rush of light enetering him and coming out of him. He realized he shot multiple bullets at the speed of light and was impressed with himself. The spell then stopped and Terra felt drained from casting it. "Impressive, you perfected it with no difficulty whatsoever.", Ventus said to him as he gave Terra some water to drink.

He then woke up inside the car, feeling drained. He tried his best to feel awake but he layed his head down on the shoulder of a man and slept with a slight smile on his face.
BasiliskVeranda BasiliskVeranda

Hmmm... So he was dreaming? Or does he really have the ability to release his soul and affect the physical realm :o?

PSA:
1 h 10 min (38.1 miles)
that's how long they're gonna be driving for
Keasbey NJ is where they'll stop for food

We're traveling to another place over this RL week? i.e. this stop is part of a longer journey

Or is this 1 and half hour ride going to be spanning the RL week?

We're traveling to another place over this RL week? i.e. this stop is part of a longer journey

Or is this 1 and half hour ride going to be spanning the RL week?
We're stopping at a grocery store for supplies once they get off the highway. It'll have food and such. Maybe like 1 revenant. Then onto the police station.

So guys just a heads up, I moved us forward to the store. Feel free to have your characters grab whatever may be left in this general store. The next stop will take us to the police station and we'll be done with the relocation

Another short PSA:
Wishing I had a PSA channel so you guys would just look at that....I'll tab that for the hosted project

Eventually I'll have a map made up of the United states as a whole that shows witch areas are dead zones etc, but for now just remember that most places we go to have already been looted in some aspect. Realistically you won't find bags and bags of goods (it's fine you guys don't need to change anything this is just for future reference). So just be aware that food and water are scarce, some places won't have either of those things so keep that in the back of your mind as well.

The plan is to make this pit stop quick, we'll pack the cars with supplies and get our butts to the Police station after picking up Anise. Then we'll link up with our resident cultist.

I'll mention it in a few posts, but by the time we get to the police station there will be a snow storm. It's going to be pretty bad and we might be stuck there for a while. There police station is full of vampires (there are four of them) so we have to clear it out as well.

If you fall behind on posting, let me know and we can either slow it down a little or work something out. I don't want to leave anyone behind but I also don't want some to be further ahead than others. If you notice a majority of people are at point B while you're still at point A, forget about point A and just go to B unless you are interacting with someone then just make sure both of you get to B asap. Everyone is fairly good at that, I'm just making sure we're all on the same page. I know this game can be a bit fast paced so just tell me if I need to slow things down or edit something so it's easier for you to post. If you don't know what to write you can always ask! I try to put people in groups during events so no one is left out, same principle applies with regular posting. I'm sure there is ALWAYS someone open to interaction.

Thanks for reading that long-winded spiel and let's keep up the great work! <3

I am totally falling behind. Busy weekend, like most weekends. I'll catch up when I can. In the meantime, carry on. And consider doing a landing page post now and then, with a brief description of where the group is and/or who is where and with whom. It helps. ?

I am totally falling behind. Busy weekend, like most weekends. I'll catch up when I can. In the meantime, carry on. And consider doing a landing page post now and then, with a brief description of where the group is and/or who is where and with whom. It helps. ?
Alright I can do that with the new chapter drop.

I'll see if I can post some kind of update once a day for those who get lost or left behind, but I'll have to figure that out.

Update1
[class=ICcontainer] width: 100%; min-height: 400px; position: relative; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=ICside] position: absolute; height: 100%; width: 225px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; background: #42bff4; transform: translateX( calc(-1* (225px - 15px))); transition: transform .5s ease-in , filter .25s ease-in-out .5s; [/class] [class name=ICside state=hover] transform: translateX(0px); filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 5px black); transition: transform .5s ease-in .25s, filter .25s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=tab] background: #42bff4; border-radius: 10px; padding: 25px 3px 30px 3px; right: 0px; top: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; transform: translateX(50%); position: absolute; [/class] [class=ICcontent] padding-left: 28px; [/class] [div class=ICcontainer][div class=ICside][div class=tab][/div]
InteractionOpen

[/div][div class=ICcontent]
Scene UpdateSo just to keep us moving, the whole group is now at the Monmouth County Sheriff’s Office and Police Academy. CupAndCough CupAndCough and his little cult have just pulled up as well so Grigori can now interact and join up with the group. Before anyone gets any ideas about exploring, there are some ominous storm clouds above them. It looks like the heavens are about to open at any second so you probably don't want your character to get caught up in that. Interactions are now open to the entirety of the group. Once Rhys opens the doors in my next post it'll be a new chapter. I left it there just so the time skip wouldn't leave that much of a gap.
[/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back