• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alright, there we go. Being honest, I’m letitimarely scared right now. I feel like Tara has the right idea. Still, Ginny’s being respectful and terrified, so maybe she’ll survive. Maybe.

To be honest though if you don't want Chase getting on Jordan's nerves currently it might be best he listen to Ginny.

Chase's father was buried there recently after-all.

That would be the #1 way to get him riled up. haha.

Oh Alator Alator oh my sweet sweet child... why would you make Thor mouth off to an unstable Alpha? Why would you make me have to respond to that? Even Chase was doing so good...SO good

LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 I kind of have to stay in character, Alpha or not Inari wouldn't be able to take on Thor when he is at full power and thus he isn't afraid to tell Inari to be silent (not god-modding here, just following the lore, Leviathans trumps Alphas, and Thor was able to take on three simultaneously and win without much of a strategy, albeit with some difficulty). I mean he was interrupting a very important discussion.

My advice would just be for Inari to be silent and get payback at a later time if he wants to :p

LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 I kind of have to stay in character, Alpha or not Inari wouldn't be able to take on Thor when he is at full power and thus he isn't afraid to tell Inari to be silent (not god-modding here, just following the lore, Leviathans trumps Alphas, and Thor was able to take on three simultaneously and win without much of a strategy, albeit with some difficulty). I mean he was interrupting a very important discussion.

My advice would just be for Inari to be silent and get payback at a later time if he wants to :p

Except for the fact that Inari is as strong as any Angel. Plus we saw one brittle vampire Alpha get thrown across a room. That's not enough to go off

Except for the fact that Inari is as strong as any Angel. Plus we saw one brittle vampire Alpha get thrown across a room. That's not enough to go off

If I'd compare Thor to a character in terms of physical strength I'd say Dick Roman, he's stronger than any angel with the exception of Archangels. And that Alpha was about to get eaten. He's literally a god of strength and one of the most powerful deities. Another deity that is on Thor's level is Kali, and she was able to bind an Archangel to her without much difficulty, and could possibly end the world at that, so I really wouldn't bet my money on an Alpha.

Whilst I like to discuss lore, I feel like spamming the OOC thread would only be annoying to the others, so if you want to continue this discussion feel free to PM me :)

That moment when you have a Chemistry exam and then afterwards during training get to spar with the 7# ranked Swedish light heavyweight in MMA...

My brain and body are equally beat up lmao

That moment when you have a Chemistry exam and then afterwards during training get to spar with the 7# ranked Swedish light heavyweight in MMA...

My brain and body are equally beat up lmao

I'll be honest, I'd probably tap as soon as the round started to save him the trouble of submitting me or scuffing his gloves.

I'll be honest, I'd probably tap as soon as the round started to save him the trouble of submitting me or scuffing his gloves.

I'm too proud/stubborn for that haha, would have saved me the headache and bruises though x)

Got some decent shots in from range seeing as I'm 6'8'' and he was like 6'1'', thing was for every one I landed he was determined to land three on me. Was great training with someone so good though so not going to complain so much hahah, knew what I was getting myself into.

The First Sin has arrived.....

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back