• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I’m five foot seven. So not bad for a girl, but all of my friends are super tall dudes. I feel tiny.

I have so much rage right now.... I get elbowed in the face by taller people....

I suppose I should be thankful I am taller than my grandmother who is 4'11

Being 6'8'' aint that fun, I have to bow my head down every time I walk through a door :c

Ok maybe everything else about it is great xd

I understand the power difference between them right now and I understand that he did in fact have to react, but I am not loving the fact that my character was just ragdolled like an npc. Crono Crono See what happens when you make me take out the part about healing Chase?

Jordan doesn't not like Chase, he just doesn't like being disrespected. As far as Jordan is concerned that was nothing more than a bit of discipline so that they were on the same page. Jordan hates very few people, by the most technical of definitions Jordan doesn't hate angels. He may not trust them and he kills them with pleasure but he doesn't hate them

Crono Crono

As far as Chase is concerned he hasn't necessarily been disrespectful. Maybe not exactly respectful either but he hasn't gone after Jordan in any way or started an argument with him.

With the not liking thing I'd hazard a guess that they're more neutral. Though after Jordan's little show off force/discipline, he's leaning a little away from neutral for now. He grew up in a human life and lived as a hunter so he doesn't take well to any supernatural being trying to put him in his place. Even if that may not have been Jordan's intent it was how Chase perceived it.

Except maybe Emile.
But he puts Emile in his place too.

Inari: Oh great, the elitist is coming. Honestly if I have to deal with this sort of oneupsmanship I might as well go back to China and live a peaceful life with Nuwa

Inari: Oh great, the elitist is coming. Honestly if I have to deal with this sort of oneupsmanship I might as well go back to China and live a peaceful life with Nuwa

Des is just a Mama's Boy at heart, really. ;)

Not sure how he'll receive Inari, though.

I've never really had him go into detail about his life, at this point he's just focused on the present and there was never a real reason to tell who he is and what he has done up to this point. Quite frankly the only thing known is that he's killed many many angels and other things but other than that... nothing. No-one thought to ask him

I've never really had him go into detail about his life, at this point he's just focused on the present and there was never a real reason to tell who he is and what he has done up to this point. Quite frankly the only thing known is that he's killed many many angels and other things but other than that... nothing. No-one thought to ask him
Chase is too busy being sarcastic and getting slammed into gravestones to ask. ;p

Chase is too busy being sarcastic and getting slammed into gravestones to ask. ;p

Honestly if Chase ever takes the time to have a calm, srsface and respectful discussion with Inari or anyone else for that matter I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

Honestly if Chase ever takes the time to have a calm, srsface and respectful discussion with Inari or anyone else for that matter I'm going to be sorely disappointed.
Oh, you think he can't be serious? Just WAIT until Nan *jabs thumb NanLia NanLia * drops the bombshell about what the Men of Letters are doing to his children. You'll be begging for the sarcastic, light toned and slightly threatening Jordan back

Oh, you think he can't be serious? Just WAIT until Nan *jabs thumb NanLia NanLia * drops the bombshell about what the Men of Letters are doing to his children. You'll be begging for the sarcastic, light toned and slightly threatening Jordan back
Sad part is Solomon knows about it, but can’t use the resources at his command without human deaths, or in other words probable cause.

I'm never gonna post again
Long posts go unnoticed
So I'm never gonna post again,
The way I posted this

Should have known that it would be so wrong
No-one wants to read long posts
So I'm never gonna post again
The way I posted here

I'm never gonna post again
Long posts go unnoticed
So I'm never gonna post again,
The way I posted this

Should have known that it would be so wrong
No-one wants to read long posts
So I'm never gonna post again
The way I posted here

o.O

Was there something wrong with your post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back