• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

NanLia

the one and only
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Anything and everything Supernatural OCC.

Character Sheets

RP Overview

Post Here

RP Rules

• Characters: the only characters that will be able to be played, going forward, are the ones listed on the character sheet lists. See: Character Sheets.
While I have been willing to let people come in with other characters/classes/races, I have explained very carefully that if they are not on this list they do not have a place in my plots currently. The exceptions I have made in the past were because those that were deviating from the list assured me they would be confident in finding a place without disrupting the plots/pace of what is going on currently. This has not been the case for all people and I am starting to become discontent at times during the RP: no ones fault but my own I have been very relaxed with the rules thus far.

I want to enjoy this too, not dread a post that I now have to deal with.

• Plots: If there is a person, place or thing mentioned in this RP it has a purpose.
My door is ALWAYS open for plots, I love them, I love catering to them, I love twisting them. I do NOT love them dropped on my doorstep at 2AM and leaving me wondering what the hell I'm going to do with it.

Please Reference: Safton Safton St. Boethius St. Boethius Crono Crono Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Nidelia Nidelia : All players that have PM'd me or I have PM'd in regards to private plots.

If you see, think or consider something, even if it's just in passing: send me a PM.

• Lore: The sticky wall knows all.
I'm all for SPN nerdi-ness, (my co workers hate me), this isn't SPN the show; not everything that happens in it is relevant to what is occurring in our world. If the stick wall says the sky is purple and you can breath water, no matter how many wiki links you send me: The sticky wall knows all.

Last edited:
Possibly in the future if this thing picks up and grows with interest.

But for now were a pretty small group.

My whole idea is a Greek Businessman man by the name of Cristophe Petras who runs a tech company called Minotaur. I was thinking about having him serve a leviathan that somehow gained intelligence.

Sounds good, feel free to set up a character any time.

So long as your character remains true to the Supernatural universe, it shouldn't be an issue; other gods, deities and lore have been seen/used within this universe, so I don't see an issue with a hydra/leviathan.

It'll also bring a different aspect to the game as well, since most of the characters are off grid beings, having someone that would be connected to the actual world IE business, government etc would make an interesting twist.

Thanks. I will try to make a app for Christophe. Also, here is what Christophe's master looks like. 
25c25d033666a64d62eadf33668c07d9.png

just curious, can I play a crossroads demon? my activity is fairly volatile so this role should allow me to drop in and drop out 

just curious, can I play a crossroads demon? my activity is fairly volatile so this role should allow me to drop in and drop out 

Feel free to develop any character you fell is right for you.

How do you think I should introduce my character?

Perhaps Christophe has a local establishment that sends him supernatural intel?  If he's looking for something powerful to unlock the hydra, then he'd have connections everywhere, I would assume.

Feel free to develop any character you fell is right for you.

Perhaps Christophe has a local establishment that sends him supernatural intel?  If he's looking for something powerful to unlock the hydra, then he'd have connections everywhere, I would assume.

Somewhere in the colony or in the town where the colony is located? Also, if Minotaur were actually in Supernatural I wonder what episodes with them would look like.

Somewhere in the colony or in the town where the colony is located? Also, if Minotaur were actually in Supernatural I wonder what episodes with them would look like.

NPC's a free-form; so build/use as needed to get your post across.  If it is someone in the colony it's likely to either be a civilian over a hunter, unless he has leverage over the hunter.   

I would imagine they would be a lot like the leviathan Dick episodes, corporate business leader by day, raging hell monster by night.  Well I guess he's not really a monster himself, just trying to unleash one.

I am picturing Sam and Dean getting into a shoot out with Minotaur corporate security, is that bad? Also, one storyline for Minotaur in this RP could involve a archeological dig.

No, it's not bad, it's perfect!  And a dig could work; given some of the other players could have insight (angels, demons and educated hunters) on what is buried there or have interest in what is found.

I am picturing that Minotaur could be a pretty serious threat throughout the rp. Also, I am thinking about introducing a henchman who is like Jaws from the James Bond movies.

I'll be here on standby until I find an opportunity to hop in. You guys meet each other first. :)

Sorry for not posting in a while. I just don't know what to post.

It's all good, we all get writers block.  For the time being just keep pushing your story line until one of us can link up with it!

Maybe you can send a NPC hunter to investigate the dig, because it is kinda suspicious for a tech company to be digging in the desert, But, the hunter gets captured and the pcs are sent to investigate what happened to him or her. 

Oooh, I volunteer to investigate. I'm kind of at a loss as to what to post as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back