• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oooh, I volunteer to investigate. I'm kind of at a loss as to what to post as well.

That sounds fine. But, how would a tech company be able to capture an angle? Also, my next post will describe the dig and probably expect a few corporate mooks.

They'd figure out a way, I'm sure their team has done research on other beings, just in case.

That sounds fine. But, how would a tech company be able to capture an angle? Also, my next post will describe the dig and probably expect a few corporate mooks.

They'd figure out a way, I'm sure their team has done research on other beings, just in case.

I would assume that if they are searching for a supernatural weapon to unleash a leviathan they would be aware of Angels and how to capture them. 

I will drop in a post for you two in a minute to go from.  Just finishing up my reply.

In a Supernatural roleplay that didn't get off the ground I created my own species with a full backstory and I was wondering if I could actually use it in this roleplay. It's fine if it's not allowed. I was just wondering. ^_^

Send me what you've got and I can see if I can work it in!

cool! ^w^ 

i just realized how many times i said 

hi

hiya

and well, greetings here alone X3 

oops.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it seems I'm stuck right now, because Killerclown hasn't been on in a while. What should I do?

So it seems I'm stuck right now, because Killerclown hasn't been on in a while. What should I do?

I'm not sure. I don't think she had been warded in her little cell yet so she could just leave.

He's right; you can try and send him a pm since his profile says he was online today.  See if he answers, if not you can blip out and return to Vitae

so... do i have to wait to be accepted because the lack of "your accepted!" has me confused.

so... do i have to wait to be accepted because the lack of "your accepted!" has me confused.

Sorry, you can go ahead and post whenever you feel like it; didn't realize you were waiting on me!

Sorry, you can go ahead and post whenever you feel like it; didn't realize you were waiting on me!

oh alright cool!

i always like too be careful, because people do it different ways,

for example i accept people because i'm strict with my rules in fandom things ^w^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back