• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
hm i see. James isn't much of the praying type, he's loically minded, and knows about how most angls acts, so he doubts any wouldcome.

half the time he forgets about the gods as well ^w^

i think i might try in a moment though ^w^

I had entirely too much fun with that post. Can't wait to see Mackenzie's wrath :-P

There will be an incoming wall of text in the next few posts just to move the plot forward.  Sorry in advance!

Sorry about my fall in activity lately; I had to go back to work after my week-long break, so I won't be able to be quite as active as I was initially. Sorry for the inconvenience it may cause, though I'm still very much committed  :smile3:

Was just going to refrain from posting for the time being until it became more of an opportune time, didn't want to interrupt the goings on. ;p

Unless you guys actually want Chase catching the smell of blood and awkwardly stumbling upon them or something. haha

@Safton @NanLia

Oh.

I may have mixed up the characters and rooms. And by may, I mean I did. Since I mentioned both Ashley and William in the same room together, which isn't the case.

I am a derp.

I'll edit that so that he mentions Elijah instead.

Edit: Done. Let the judging commence on my poor derpy soul. 

Just changed it from ruggedly attractive to pasty and red head. haha ;p

Though I could have done the opposite if it was preferable to be at Mackenzie/William's window or something. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Quick question. When does the roleplay take place?

As someone who doesn't actually know or have a say, I'd guess just modern day.

Considering it's the Supernatural universe but isn't directly related to the show, so says the overview. 

As someone who doesn't actually know or have a say, I'd guess just modern day.

Considering it's the Supernatural universe but isn't directly related to the show, so says the overview. 

That would be correct, modern day!

I don't know if I should continue with 009 Chase Bond or just have him confront them. xD

@Safton

So was this a full on door opening wide open or just partially? Just wondering if Chase can see the arm behind Will's back or not.

Edit: In hindsight it seems unlikely he could hide it considering Chase should be able to catch sight of Will's right shoulder, unless he's like only sticking his head through which doesn't seem likely I suppose. So i'll wing it and say he can the arm's not at his side.  

I envisioned a partial door opening (but more than a crack), with Will standing at a slight angle to the threshold itself if that makes any sort of sense.

Anyway, I'll get a post up later.

I envisioned a partial door opening (but more than a crack), with Will standing at a slight angle to the threshold itself if that makes any sort of sense.

Anyway, I'll get a post up later.

Gotcha. I was having a hard time imagining it last night but it was late soooo.

No biggy, just edited one or two lines in my post so that it matched up, since Chase didn't really act or speak based on it. ;]

"That was either the most awkward attempt at a probe or the most brilliant. "

Literally me. LOL

I was just thinking that as I wrote that post.

My inner monologue went along the lines of Wtf are you doing Chase? How did I manage to put you in this awkward situation and what do I do about it? 

But to stay in character for him that's the way it needed to go. Winging it and bluffing along the way.

Honestly I don't even know if there are proper authorities in the colony. But I didn't need to know because that's likely something Chase wouldn't have any info on either.

Does the colony have a police force? Are the hunters basically the authorities?  So many questions. xD

But it worked out in the end because now they've met to an extent. Except arguably Mac. So they won't be just hunters in passing so to speak, they'll recognize each other. Though Chase hasn't given up in the slightest to figure out what's going on with them. 

No colony police, or what would be recognized as such officially by law of the land, however the Elders have assigned hunters and civilians to the task of keeping the peace.  NPC Bart among them, Brendan's advisers Maxwell and Anna.

So yes, by Chase telling him an "official" would have the car removed, it would be plausible.  

If you haven't been told you're an authoritative figure, you aren't, lol.  You kids are getting ahead of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back